Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application : RtkGalahad Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_lcapApplication : RtkGalahad I_voting_barApplication : RtkGalahad I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_lcapApplication : RtkGalahad I_voting_barApplication : RtkGalahad I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_lcap80%Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_lcap20%Application : RtkGalahad I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application : RtkGalahad

Go down 
+3
pyrotess
chickenrib
rtklancelot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rtklancelot

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:06 pm

*first i want to mention that ived seen rule 6, after ived just created this account ,rtklancelotaccount name, i have 2 wow caracters, and my aplication its for rtkgalahad(paladin ), cause rtklancelot(druid) its not lvl 70 .

[I. General Information]

What is your name? Valentin
How old are you?22
Where do you live? (General area)Roumania
How long have you been playing on WoWLegion?3 months
What time (Game Time) do you generally play?3 hours, and it depends, holydays, weekends
Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?my friend Worldender, who have just joined your guild , and he was the one who introduced me Yayo, a really pro druid player, and im glad cause i have and an alt car , druid low lvl :d
How did you hear about us?My friend told my that demigod its the best guild from wowlegion , and he was playing wowlegion since last year, and he hase only nice world to describe demigod guild .
What was your previous guild that you were in? Toxedo
- Why did you leave?i 'm still there, cause im a general there(gm admin, general), general being the person who starts low lvl raids, and helps them .im starting also lvl 70 raids butt this guild its just at begining , and being low on lvl 70 , i mean low on priests, mainly healers , its hard to start a graid , butt i try to help my guild as much as i can , and how i can Very Happy
Social Traits? (Are you a aggressive speaker? Soft?)
im really angry on people in raids, who cant undersatnd two words,like dont attack , let tank take agrro , ok there were more then 2 words ,butt starting a raid, and wanting to end well , and if a see some1 who plays by himself, and he really doesnt know to play , this ends mainly in quick kick , cause i dont want a wipe Very Happy
[II. In game Inquiry]

What is your character(s) name?Rtkgalahad
Level(s)?70
Profession(s)?Blacksmith& mining
Classes?paladin
Specialization?i was protection paladin , 13k unbufed, tanking za, and others easy lvl 70 raids, and cause my guild needit healers , ived just res to holy.
How long do you play per day?3 hours
Are you generally a PvE or PvP person?im just pve cause i need gear, on protection i was almost epic, my back wasnt epic, only item ,and now like holy , its differ=ent, i would like to find others for pvp to have pvp gear for tanking , really nice +stamina on that items

[III. Questions]

1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (Social, Healing, DPS, etc...)tanking butt i understand my class and so i can do healing , if we needit. i m pissed of on wowlegin cause paladin can have reaaly high bloak rate, butt they have so many talents bugged for protectionomproved holy shiedl , Ardent DEFender,precision .etc .
2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you?im really easy to innervate(druid speaking ) when i see stupidity near me. Demigod its a pro guild, so this shouldnt be a problem .

3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?Pro players,like Yayo feral druid , and Worldender, this are two persons who ived seen them in raids, and , mainlly Worldender, being my colleg i know who he plays, and seeing Yayo tanking made my wanna join your raid .

4. What is your current status in your gear? Are you a Greenie?Doing a res on talents to holy i dont can proud myself having to much +healing, i dont have no green items , i try to gather as many healing items , and i know i have cloth , if cloth hase better +healing , ill take it , i know from blizzard servers that this its not so strange, there you can see a druid healing with cloth items, THIS its not ninja.if ived done my job healing tank , even lay on hands if needit , i can need for items who make me a better healer . Here on wowlegion many say im ninja, butt i dont wanna speak bad of them . As a protection player i have better gear ,waiting for my in banck.

5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? Good raider, hmm , i can say that i am , I have xpearl , i can see all players in a raids, and heal them , i know who to heal ,i wont speand my mana healing a person who steal agro from tank, etc (ill putt blesing of protection , stoping him from any action for 10 second, and when leet tank retake agro) , i Know every class what buff they need, or gbo.. , i go on wowhead to see boss list and see what they do, and then ill use my auras according , fire protection, shadow protection .i dont know every instnace in game . A paladin hase many things to do in a raid, and this is the reason im playng this class, i wont get bored in a raid. i also have damageMeters , and can see damage done, dps, healing, most using that addon when i was tanking. In raids its useful to have also cartographer , this addon cames with a map for every instance in game , and you can easily see boses ,if you are new to that raid.i font think all palyers know on wowlegion magister terrace, mostly because its buged,you cand do this on heroic, and get some great stuff:( , butt on other servers it was just to funn to do it.

6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?i like raiding , this is not a problem , but if i have a problem in real life, and need to proceed and take care of that, i guess this its not a problem for you . i only guess , and hope .

7. A guild member need a little support with something in a raid and it would not help you in anyway whatsoever, what would you do? Would you help out a fellow member or would you say, "It does not concern me, It does not help me"?im general in my actual guild, my role there its to help others, even if they when they have lvl 70 they leave , or not even say a thxs to me ...and i dont care cause i like raiding , ill think this it will be to see if my gear its better, or ill tell myself i need to test my gear, talent. Butt my healping goes only to that part i will help them once, twice, butt on the 3rd time if they never helped my and if a hve to go farm minerals, for exemple, i wont go to help him .ived seen that your rules mention that they need to help others, and if y healp him twice and he was not being able to help me in return , this is not my problem . he sholud not make a apllication to join this guild if he is sellfish .

8. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members?yeah, always.

9. Would you ever consider being an officer for Demigod? If so, what do you think would help you in attaining this position.demigod, its not like toxedo , this guild comes with other requests from players, in the good way, and beeing an officer right now, its just not on my reach .i must be onest to myself.

10. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?finish graid .Very Happy

11. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild?i realy dont know.

12. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?
ill try to help them as much as i can .
Back to top Go down
rtkgalah

PostSubject: Apllication:rtkgalahad, need a replycause ived made a mistake   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:14 pm

4. What is your current status in your gear? Are you a Greenie? double negation ends into affirmative, i need to say it again , i dont have green items, you can inspect me , and my cloth gear its only are epic,
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:35 pm

pros:
good attitude

cons:
barely epic gear
only 3 months experience
presumably not very experienced with high end t6 level raids

im gonna say no.
feel free to try again when you become more experienced and better geared.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:50 am

I'm not gonna say no because of his gear. I do like his attitude and I would say yes. However before I give a final yes, I want a little more detail on why you're leaving toxedo? I mean, you're pretty high ranking and involved in your guild, you must have sacrificed a lot of time and effort to get there...what's to say you're not gonna do the same thing when you join our guild? Hope to clarify things a little bit cuz you sound like a good player. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rtkgalah

PostSubject: Apllication:rtkgalahad, reply   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 am

Hello again ,
To chickenrib , you dont need to tell me again my curent status of my gear ,im doing raid to t5 Crystalforge Raiment, i wanna try a haste +healing holy paladin using the bonus from 4 items ( and i think this will help my in pvp 2vs2 , if i have trouble , ill make immune both and then fast heal,blesing of prot on my friend , and this only at half on mana cost , paladin talent for 15 seconds Very Happy and then renuke my enemies ) , mainly cause im bored boing all day long bt , bt and other t6 raids, before ressp i was boing daily bt , or swp, hs, beiing like a foll addincted to t6 , and then finally one day a t6 needit , and i mean need it 100:D from bt, cc paladin Very Happy , and on the other hand, i can tell that in duels , or pvp ived defeated other pals with 2 t6 gear on retry , me being prot , it will count only if you know to paly with your class, every class its good in doing something . And first i wanna colect t6 (prot gear) butt now playng like a holy, wanna colect gear to go pvp with others collect pvp gear (+stamina , and i mean a lot) and t6 gear ,and i know this it is a plan for like saiyng ...months .

ived come here on wowlegion cause Worldender told me blizzlike :d and ived said ok , shall i give a try. and ived done from lvl67 to lvl 70 in like 3 hours , getting a raid with 6, 7 people , and a friend of mine , lvl 70 fll epic , mage to dps , in nagrand . blacksmithing its like 333 skill , its hard to colect adamanite ore :d mining like 365(only 3 months experience to give an answer to that reply )

presumably not very experienced with high end t6 level raids, you can only invite my to a master loot raid , t6 boses and see if i know to play t6 raids, ill do my best , the best i can with my current gear Very Happy

pyrotess, for her and not only for her : ok, first i wanna say toxedo gaved my nice memories , it was funn leaveling with them, and i dont regret speanding my time there, i have friends even in Legion , other "rival "guild with members only from Roumania, my native country. its funn being able to speak your native language, and joke , a joke can have different meaning if i try to translate it into english . Butt its time to move on, im curently trying to make other guilds to join toxedo,, and help it grow, butt seriously it will take like one year, if not longer for toxedo to become like Demigod.( i can dream, even from time to time ) . On servers like wowlegion with 5999 players , agood guild its the one with players from all countrys, and all of your replyes are good and ived if dont get into Demigod right now, its not a problem .Even now i know that i can improve my game , and because of this , where can i do this , if not in a better guild ? ( and players like Worlender , and Yayo proved my that this guild hase pro palyers, who can teach my a lot, and then i can improve my in-game moves ) recruting only the best keeps this guils The best one from Wowlegion. Its great to see players from this guild telling my that i have a good attitude , and other replyes like that:D

thz for your replies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zauriel
Zauriel

Male
Number of posts : 114
Humor : silly :P
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:47 am

im liking this guy's attitude Very Happy seems like a PRO person xD

Officer: Only Officers can write here!
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:57 pm

rtklancelot wrote:
What was your previous guild that you were in? Toxedo
- Why did you leave?i 'm still there, cause im a general there(gm admin, general), general being the person who starts low lvl raids, and helps them .im starting also lvl 70 raids butt this guild its just at begining , and being low on lvl 70 , i mean low on priests, mainly healers , its hard to start a graid , butt i try to help my guild as much as i can , and how i can Very Happy

R u sure u want to join here?
I see u love ur curent guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am

rtkgalah wrote:
Hello again ,
To chickenrib , you dont need to tell me again my curent status of my gear ,im doing raid to t5 Crystalforge Raiment, i wanna try a haste +healing holy paladin using the bonus from 4 items ( and i think this will help my in pvp 2vs2 , if i have trouble , ill make immune both and then fast heal,blesing of prot on my friend , and this only at half on mana cost , paladin talent for 15 seconds Very Happy and then renuke my enemies ) , mainly cause im bored boing all day long bt , bt and other t6 raids, before ressp i was boing daily bt , or swp, hs, beiing like a foll addincted to t6 , and then finally one day a t6 needit , and i mean need it 100:D from bt, cc paladin Very Happy , and on the other hand, i can tell that in duels , or pvp ived defeated other pals with 2 t6 gear on retry , me being prot , it will count only if you know to paly with your class, every class its good in doing something . And first i wanna colect t6 (prot gear) butt now playng like a holy, wanna colect gear to go pvp with others collect pvp gear (+stamina , and i mean a lot) and t6 gear ,and i know this it is a plan for like saiyng ...months .

ived come here on wowlegion cause Worldender told me blizzlike :d and ived said ok , shall i give a try. and ived done from lvl67 to lvl 70 in like 3 hours , getting a raid with 6, 7 people , and a friend of mine , lvl 70 fll epic , mage to dps , in nagrand . blacksmithing its like 333 skill , its hard to colect adamanite ore :d mining like 365(only 3 months experience to give an answer to that reply )

presumably not very experienced with high end t6 level raids, you can only invite my to a master loot raid , t6 boses and see if i know to play t6 raids, ill do my best , the best i can with my current gear Very Happy

pyrotess, for her and not only for her : ok, first i wanna say toxedo gaved my nice memories , it was funn leaveling with them, and i dont regret speanding my time there, i have friends even in Legion , other "rival "guild with members only from Roumania, my native country. its funn being able to speak your native language, and joke , a joke can have different meaning if i try to translate it into english . Butt its time to move on, im curently trying to make other guilds to join toxedo,, and help it grow, butt seriously it will take like one year, if not longer for toxedo to become like Demigod.( i can dream, even from time to time ) . On servers like wowlegion with 5999 players , agood guild its the one with players from all countrys, and all of your replyes are good and ived if dont get into Demigod right now, its not a problem .Even now i know that i can improve my game , and because of this , where can i do this , if not in a better guild ? ( and players like Worlender , and Yayo proved my that this guild hase pro palyers, who can teach my a lot, and then i can improve my in-game moves ) recruting only the best keeps this guils The best one from Wowlegion. Its great to see players from this guild telling my that i have a good attitude , and other replyes like that:D

thz for your replies Very Happy
i guess english isnt your first language...
em... try to use more periods, otherwise known as this little guy --> "."
also... i think you are misusing the word "butt" for "but" Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 pm

I agree with Pyrotess and Chickenrib. You have a great attitude, I like it a lot but as you said and so did the other officers, that you do lack gear and 3 months game time is not a lot.
I'd say if you got better gear and gained some experience in T6 instances, like Hyjal Summit, Sunwell Plateau and Black Temple, then I'm sure I would say yes. Rock

Don't get me wrong, you have one of the best attitudes towards guilds and raiding, it's just the gear.
Thanks,
Rys
Back to top Go down
rtkgalah

PostSubject: Apllication:rtkgalahad, reply last one   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 am

ived manage to gather items , and now i only have 2 blue items , libram (for +healing on flash heal , but i think they are bugged here on wowlegion, and one trinket,Auslese's Light Channeler, and the rest are epics, i have t4 leg for healing,grull lair raid with subzerog ,and theydevourer ,all demigod players , t5 shoulder and ived just won t6 hands ,hs raid.(and i have t6 legs for my alt gear , protection )weekend rush for items Very Happy

The main ideea, i wanna join a guild with daily , or lets say 3 raids weekly,with pro palyers. Cause now , in hs , we were just before archi, and at a frost wyrm before him i need it a leather waist ,Life-step Belt(better +healing, +stats , even better +socket bonus, a zulaman item but they put it on frost wyrm ) and then all started to vanish....all druids called me ninja, no matter i had till then on me Robes of Heavenly Purpose(and will use it till ill find something better).Only then they were calling me ninja, before when i was buffing them , and , in one case we were left like ,only 2 dps, me healing dps, one priest healing tank ,and the rest were just wipe(aoe mob Smile) ),they all were like ok, good job man. Im tired of stupid people calling me ninja cause i can wear cloth, leather, mail, plate. its just not my mistake cause wow its like this!! Leader of that raid had to kick me cause he saw all were like crazy calling me ninja. And even he , when he had to relog and do something else, he had to ask me ,and i was always like helping him.lifes cruel , they were unable to understand , or pls tell me if im wrong , if i need for that belt ,im ninja ?if a warrior uses to begin raiding a leather/mail head for dps , he is ninja ? it wasnt a graid cause we dont have like 25 people to raid hs Sad( .The problem , i was kicked from a raid where i had a word to say , just before little boys started crying , and ask for mammy D:

Im sick of others calling me ninja, noob , cause they dont know to play, on blizard servers it wasnt uncomn to see druids resto with my cloth ,the chest piece, when it was like lvl70, before wotlk. i wanna join a pro guild ...to answer to Valary. Im sick of raids like that one....

thats all ...see ya Very Happy , my last reply
Back to top Go down
rtkgalah

PostSubject: Apllication:rtkgalahad, reply last one   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:36 am

PS: i now have +1497 healing , like 8200 life, 10k mana pool ,no enchants , i know in a few days ,a week lets say i can have better items
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 am

ok, i say yes then.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:21 am

let the guy in me likes him Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:12 am

i'm ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 am

Application accepted!
Wisper officer for inv!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : RtkGalahad   Application : RtkGalahad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : RtkGalahad
Page 1 of 1