Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application Form I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application Form I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application Form I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application Form I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application Form I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application Form I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application Form I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application Form I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application Form I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application Form Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application Form I_vote_lcapApplication Form I_voting_barApplication Form I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application Form I_vote_lcapApplication Form I_voting_barApplication Form I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application Form I_vote_lcap80%Application Form I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application Form I_vote_lcap20%Application Form I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendae

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

Really bad bad bad english
Back to top Go down
Brenda

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: application   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 am

Application: Brendae

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] Brenda Elizabeth
[Where do you live (General area)?] Mexico
[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion?] 9 months
[What time (Game Time) do you generally play?] night
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]
[How did you hear about us?]
[What was your previous guild that you were in? ] La Era del Fenix, Abuser
- Why did you leave? La era del fenix all my friends leave and less than 8 people online noone in the night,Abuser is new guild from a friend never on and i go for help him
[Social Traits (Your manners)] i speak spanish i understand all in english but i cant writte good cant say what i want

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Brendae lock 80 destruction, brendamu druid 80 restoration, mirbel priest 71 holy
[Profession(s)?] tailor enchant full
[How long do you play per day?]more than 5 hours =S
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] pvp bgs raids

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[III. Gear/Equipment]

Lock s5 donor t7.5, druid 4 s5, priest full sunwell full gear 70 and s3
server down cant see all the stats

[V. Questions]

[1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)] I love help people always participate in raids, bgs, raids events, love help people to get arena sets

[2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

[3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?] People who i see in ur guild r nice not rude like others uggly people

[4. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)] yes i do a lot of dps if neeed healers i change tu my other chars

[5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?] is fine is the raid was previous organized like today at 9:00 pm raid for say something in message guild

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)] thats the objetive for a guild help each others

[7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)] Yes i preffer go with guild

[8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?] i dont care do it for help only

[9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different; persistence through adversity, social activist, scholar, etc...)]

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] love to help the new ones =)

[11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?] i always laugh i leave when the people leave if all stay i saty or take the lead and call for more people

[12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)] No names =)

[13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)] i chat always i try to people understand what i want to say and always with a sorry for my bad english =(

[14. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? (If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this) 54p / -8rp scratch

_i cant answer some questions because my bad english sorry
and if i cant get in
i hope u can understand spanish
si no puedo entrar en su guild mis respetos por q se me figura una guild con buena organizacion y gente me e topado a con mucha gente de esa guild con la q platico al momento y son muy buenos jugadores y respetuosos _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was work in a Beauty Salon for more than 5 years and start play like 4 ago all day i start with runescape all day i have an account there lol is like atari vs xbox360 runescape vs wow so sad runescape but the people r very nice i start playing wow and i love it i like to walk in wow doing nothing i have a lot of pets from donate and i donate for up some levels in my chars too and the t7.5 set, i hate the people dont respect girls in game because they think all are mens

and for the record i have a problem with one post in the forum who say my arena team Papachop is a cheater because he use starfall
and a lot of people whisp me for that support me or asking, thats a big problem when servers down all people read the forum and that post

if u decide for that dont accept me its ok no hard feelings =)
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:49 am

huh ? sorry but NO if you cant tipe in english its useless to apply then.

And its not at the right place so if anyone wanna delete it feel free
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: lol   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm

lol rustys commin down hard

anyways brendae im not going to rule anything out but you dont have anything going for you at the moment so simpley first
move your app to the right loctaion and well take it from there

btw stop kicking my ass in arena!

jk

but seriously thought move your app to the right place so it can be evaluated
Back to top Go down
Smyner
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

well, if i remember correctly, and i think i do...
Janken didnt had the best english either and was an officer anyway... so i think that the english stuff should may get observed, if he can at least speak the basic, if he can make other ppls understand him it should be ok... but lets see..
im going to read this app later.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: yea   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:50 pm

yea i dont mind english being a problem for someone as long as they understand what needs to be understood

i am hoping that she moves her app so it can be looked at properly
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Number of posts : 475
Location : home; at my comp xD (sarajevo ; Bosnia and Hercegovina)
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm

first of all, application is moved by me, and sec of all: i saw better application then this one and we turn it down, so rly dunno why this application should be accepted, so NO is my choice on this one, sry nothing personal, but just i see by this form how much you want to join and i must say i'm not impressed
Back to top Go down
Brendae

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Application Form I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi yes i know i do all bad really i dont read all and i know i make a bad application i think i need to take the time for a nice application my mystake for doing fast so its ok i know my application is a shame

ty anyway
Back to top Go down
Smyner
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 am

Brendae wrote:
Hi yes i know i do all bad really i dont read all and i know i make a bad application i think i need to take the time for a nice application my mystake for doing fast so its ok i know my application is a shame

ty anyway

ok,<i dont know if im being 2 good, but i think if u done it 2 fast and u think u need more time do it again, get some time, i suggest we close this app and give one more chance for a redo, or simply redo the da app here.
and u need more votes for a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 am

Failed to comply with the application format.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1