Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
APPLICATION FORM Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
APPLICATION FORM I_vote_lcapAPPLICATION FORM I_voting_barAPPLICATION FORM I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
APPLICATION FORM I_vote_lcapAPPLICATION FORM I_voting_barAPPLICATION FORM I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
APPLICATION FORM I_vote_lcap80%APPLICATION FORM I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
APPLICATION FORM I_vote_lcap20%APPLICATION FORM I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

APPLICATION FORM

Go down 
+6
jfboyzz
MLT
Shademinion
tiddy
tigerabuse
Haaly
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JFBOYZZ

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 am

my name jane
22 years old
live in canada toronto
i play alots in wow....anytime i'm free....8 to 12 hours/day
tigerspally referred me to demigod
i heard demigod is pro guild....so i wanna join...
warrior of the nite
reason i left coz my guild master left guild...so no leader in guild

in game transcript :

characters name : jfboyzz (rogue) 2735 attack power 905 agility 31% crit......100% pro gear
my ALT charactor name:
jfboyqq (hunter) 2710 attack power 1.7 speed attack ....100% pro gear
jfisnewb (priest) 2480 healing bonous 80% pro gear
ralectra (lock) 1350 spell dmg 90% pro gear
dylani (mage) 1150 spell dmg 80% pro gear

i play 8 to 10 hours per day...

i'm generally play battleground and hlep guild for raid

Equipment for my main character : ROUGE

WEAAPON : [warglaive of azzinoth]
OFFHAND : [WARGLAIVE OF AZZINOTH]
GUN : [BARREL-BLADE LONGRIFLE]
HEAD : [DUPLICITOUS GUISE]
NECKLACE : [CLUTCH OF DEMISE]
SHOULDERS : [SHOULDERPADS OF VEHEMENCE]
CHEST : [CARAPACE OF SUN AND SHADOW]
WRIST [SLAYER'S BRACERS]
HANDS [SHADOWED GAUNTLETS PAROXYSM]
WAIST : SLAYER'S BELT]
LEGGINGS : [LEGGINGS OF THE IMMORTAL NIGHT]
FEET : [SLAYER'S BOOTS]
RING 1 : [BAND OF RUINOUS DELIGHT]
RING 2 : KHORIUM BAND]
TRINKET 1 NAARU SLIVER]
TRINKET 2 : [DRAGONSPINE TROPHY]

QUESTIONS AND ANSWER :

ANY POSITIVE i don't mind.....
i am choosing demigod coz i heard alots from demigod...it's pro guild...
i will attend to all guild raid if u need me....i love to help guild member ...u can trust me about it...
i'll do my best to help other guild members if they need help
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:16 am

1st Moderator please move this to the right section.

2nd Jane please take the time to answer the application form properly, it is also a way to measure how much does someone want to join the guild and how much actual work will he/she be willing to do to that end. I suggest that you also create a forum account so that your item links work properly.

3rd After 2nd gets completed I will most definetly give you my yes and support, I've raided with Jane several times, and she is a skilled and dedicaded player, never gave me any trouble on my swp raids and is a pretty good leader as well.
Back to top Go down
tigerabuse

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-14

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: jfboys applacation   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

I think that jane will help our guild dramaticly with the charicters that that she has and with her ability 2 play/lead. she has always been honest and i have never had 1 issue with anything she has done i already count her as a great friend and player i support her and vote yes 2 her appalacation 100% i hope any that may be opposed 2 her getting in will be specific as 2 the reason that they are opposed. i truly hope that u guys consider this dilegently. bounce
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 am

just becouse she is so uncarring bout joining guild, so she posted on wrong section with 50% of answers missing i would automatically delete this app,
but thats just me

and i really lold at these equipment grades 100%PRO, 90%PRO, and so on..

Last edited by Forghtaar on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiddy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-23

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am

no comment, until you repost Jane. Fill out the application form completely.
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-07-05

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 am

Yes I'm going to abstain any comments until the application is re-posted in a good format (check other people's applications) and with complete answers.
Back to top Go down
jfboyzz

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: continue application   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 am

I THINK I'M POSTING TOO SHORT ON PART 4 .....TO CONTINUE MY APLLICATION

[IV. Questions]

1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)

I help quildies most of the time when needed. to farm rep and more.

2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)

hummm....

3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?

Demigod is the best guild in wowlegion

4. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)

Yes, my rogue was pretty much all the time in the top 2. and priest can heal 2.5k HB all other are pretty much pro gear full swp items

5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?

Wel I dont know what ur raiding times are. Ife i could be online but i am not and missed quild raid then i can be punished. But ife i realy cant help it. i understand that there are quild rules on it. But i wil accept all of them .

6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)

Yes is wil help the quild member. always
I like to help quildies to make the quild even better then it is. And i just like to help ppl.

7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)
Yes i would leave the other raid.
Quild raids are more then pugs. Quild raids are on number 1.

8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?

kill all for other ppl to gear up other quildies. I am not sellfish to do bosses only that i need.

9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different)

i left my old guild coz my GM left guild no guild leader...

10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?

I will welcome them

11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?

I will leave a pug ife the pug is realy screwd. I wil listen what leader says in quild raids, because i never leave quild raids only for a wiping at boss.

12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)

i know alots of pro leader or pro gear in demigod ....but i dont' know they r officer or not Smile

13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)

I chat sometimes in G chat. Ife some one has a question or if i have a question.

14. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? (If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this)

dunno wat to answer

[V. Mini-Biography]

General information that we need to know about you. Doesn't have to be long, make it a brief summary of your current situation in WoW or your life.
Wel my name is jane... I started last year summer with wowlegion. Ife made a rogue mage lock hunter and a priest. They are level 70 and geared up well. I mostly do everyday raids and i am verry much online 7 days a week Smile. and ife i have holidays verry much to. I like to help ppl like farming rep and getting mats. I am not sellfish to do only the bosses that i need. So i like to help ur quild.
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 am

didn't i sell you carapce of sun + shadow a couple months ago (when economy wasnt so inflated) for 170k? ^_^

Razz

onto the app, i think it's fine. strangely enough we've lacked rogues on past few graids.
Back to top Go down
jfboyzz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-29

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: hihi   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 am

yes i got that chest carapace of sun and shadow Smile.....PVP trinket [Medallion of the Horde]
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 pm

hmmm...amitauren had u on mega blacklist + u kicked me from several of ur raids b4....so a no from me
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D
Registration date : 2008-07-05

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 pm

i have raided with you your one of the ppl who kicked me from raid with any reason witch made you got on my blacklist your eplanation was i suck ...... well i probly do lawl but thats not the point i never seen any minor ability to respect ppl

So im giving you a NO + you lost me the first part with your gear pure show off you think the posting after every row PRO GEAR will make me say yes so redo you app with moar toughed and stop showing off and i might think about it cuz i like to give ppl a second chance .

But its a perma no for now
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: peronally   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

personally...i dont like him..or her or whatever the hell jane is
it was one time hanging around swp becos i didnt duel her..or him he..or she start acting like a total dickhole about it..over something so stupid..
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm

can any1 explain me wtf is "PRO" gear
Back to top Go down
Keta
Spammer
Spammer
Keta

Number of posts : 233
Humor : Cow
Registration date : 2008-07-17

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Dear Jane

We can see that you have passion in the game. Your experienced player with lots of knowledge. Unfortunately we are full of rogues. Plus its easy to see the cautiousness of the officers when voting and discussing about your application.

Im sorry for disapоoint you - your application is denied.

I hope youll not be insulted and keep being friendly as you are.

Thank you very much for your interest and your application
Best regards
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow
Sponsored content

APPLICATION FORM Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FORM   APPLICATION FORM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM
Page 1 of 1