Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application I_vote_lcapApplication I_voting_barApplication I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application I_vote_lcap80%Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application I_vote_lcap20%Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application

Go down 
+5
MLT
Haaly
chickenrib
sixsixsick
Ceronnis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm

[I. General Information]

Hi, my name is Philip. I have 22 years old. I live in Portugal. I play on WoWLegion for about a year and a half. I dont have a specific hour to play, i always play when i can. My friend SickSickSick, was the one who spoke about the guild Demigod. My previous guild was Portuguese Crusade. I left the guild because the guild "died". I think that im the kind of speaker tipe. ^^ i like to speak woth people.

[II. In game Transcript]

My main character name is Heliphas, and my off character is Meph. Both at level 70. Heliphas is a demo/dest warlock, with enchanting and tailoring professions, both at level 375. Meph is a protection paladin, with enchanting at 375 and blacksmithing at 200. I play about 4, 5 hours per day. Generally im a PvE person, but i also like PvP.. nothing is better than raid an ally city.. ^^

[III. Questions]

1.Positive aspects about myself, well, im a polite person who likes to talk, i think that i have "normal" raiding experiences, who knows what to do in a raid.

2.Negative aspects about myself, sometimes i "demand" perfection, i dont like to lead raids.

3.Because from what i see, Demigod is on of the best guilds on the servers.

4.Heliphas is a full epic lock.. with T6 and swp gear.. with 1500 bonus damage..

Meph is also epic, with some T6 gear, bt gear and some swp gear..

Sorry if i dindt used wowhead to copt and past every single piece of gear, but its too much work..

5.i think that im a normal raider that knows what to do in a raid..

6.i dint get this one. :S

7.i would help because hes a fellow mate of the guild.

8.if they need my help, yes.

9.i always help the other members of the raid.

10.because everyone is different.

11.the same way i treat the old ones

12.maybe try a different strategy.

13.dont know any of them.

14.generally, i speak when other members need help.

[IV. Last Notes]

My name is philip, and i like to play wow, but im not always playing it. i also love to read, see a good movie, listenig music, be with my wife and son. some times i only login on wow just to speak with my friends. or to do a raid. and thats all i have to say. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:53 pm

can u please re-edit your message with the questions above the answers so we know which one you are answering?
Tnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
sixsixsick

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Hai! dont add him! xD kidding, Besides being a good friend he is a good player, allways ready to help. Ah, and best warlock i've seen Smile
Back to top Go down
http://francisconoa.carbonmade.com
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

sixsixsick wrote:
Hai! dont add him! xD kidding, Besides being a good friend he is a good player, allways ready to help. Ah, and best warlock i've seen Smile
Well nice but he have to edit his app then we will see about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, i will put the first part of the questions, and below, i will put the answers.. hope its ok like this.. ^^

[I. General Information]

What is your name?
How old are you?
Where do you live? (General area)
How long have you been playing on WoWLegion?
What time (Game Time) do you generally play?
Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?
How did you hear about us?
What was your previous guild that you were in?
- Why did you leave?
Social Traits? (Are you a aggressive speaker? Quiet? Spammer?)

Hi, my name is Philip. I have 22 years old. I live in Portugal. I play on WoWLegion for about a year and a half. I dont have a specific hour to play, i always play when i can. My friend SickSickSick, was the one who spoke about the guild Demigod. My previous guild was Portuguese Crusade. I left the guild because the guild "died". I think that im the kind of speaker tipe. ^^ i like to speak woth people.

[II. In game Transcript]

What is your character(s) name?
Level(s)?
Profession(s)?
Classes?
Specialization?
How long do you play per day?
Are you generally a PvE or PvP person?

My main character name is Heliphas, and my off character is Meph. Both at level 70. Heliphas is a demo/dest warlock, with enchanting and tailoring professions, both at level 375. Meph is a protection paladin, with enchanting at 375 and blacksmithing at 200. I play about 4, 5 hours per day. Generally im a PvE person, but i also like PvP.. nothing is better than raid an ally city.. ^^

[III. Questions]

1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (Manners, Raiding experiences, etc...)

1.Positive aspects about myself, well, im a polite person who likes to talk, i think that i have "normal" raiding experiences, who knows what to do in a raid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (Manners, Raiding experiences, etc...)

2.Negative aspects about myself, sometimes i "demand" perfection, i dont like to lead raids.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?

3.Because from what i see, Demigod is on of the best guilds on the servers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. What is your current status in your gear? Are you a Greenie? Fully Epic? If you are epic, prove it. Copy and paste links to every gear you have.

4.Heliphas is a full epic lock.. with T6 and swp gear.. with 1500 bonus damage..

Sorry if i dindt used wowhead to copt and past every single piece of gear, but its too much work..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why?

5.i think that im a normal raider that knows what to do in a raid..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. A guild member need a little support with something in a raid and it would not help you in anyway whatsoever, what would you do? (Give insight on the question)

7.i would help because hes a fellow mate of the guild.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members?

8.if they need my help, yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?

9.i always help the other members of the raid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild?

10.because everyone is different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?

11.the same way i treat the old ones

12. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?

12.maybe try a different strategy.

13. Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any)

13.dont know any of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat?

14.generally, i speak when other members need help.

[IV. Last Notes]

General information that we need to know about you. Doesn't have to be long, make it a brief summary of your current situation in WoW or your life.

My name is philip, and i like to play wow, but im not always playing it. i also love to read, see a good movie, listenig music, be with my wife and son. some times i only login on wow just to speak with my friends. or to do a raid. and thats all i have to say. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i hope thats ok like this.. ^^
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:58 pm

green light.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:34 am

Heliphas wrote:

4. What is your current status in your gear? Are you a Greenie? Fully Epic? If you are epic, prove it. Copy and paste links to every gear you have.

I suggest you do it.

Heliphas wrote:

6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?

what would you say/do if we told you that, if you're online, you HAVE to go to graids when called for or else you would be disciplined accordingly?

Hold my vote

PS: A little insight. when you make an app to join one of the top guilds on Legion, I would assume that you REALLY want to join and you would put some more effort into it. Posting links for you gear is part of that effort. Following all instructions can be bothersome, but it says a lot about your willingness and capability to follow orders thoroughly when required. Which is a big component in the success of any organization dependant on teamwork, be it a raid, guild or team.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 am

I agree wit haaly .. No affort was givin while writing the application
At the first he jst wrote the answer so yah ..

I wouldnt say yes cuz i really dont think he wants to join Demigod
May b for his friends hes joining . Ny i will let a officer decide but i would say no Smile
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

umm im fine with his app, since when did we have to link every wowhead item o.o +1500 sd pretty much already shows his lvl of gear.

seems only the recent few people have linked items for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 am

Well the item links should b given .. Cuz anyone can lie about their items

And i dont think anyone have that much tym to inspect that guy after he joins the guild
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am

Since he have done efforts for his app i'm ok for it he seems a good player and a good person
Back to top Go down
sixsixsick

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm

i know i shouldnt be writing in this section, but if the prob is the gear let an officer inspect him before he joins, that's what was done with me.
Back to top Go down
http://francisconoa.carbonmade.com
Keta
Spammer
Spammer
Keta

Number of posts : 233
Humor : Cow
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:23 pm

I vote yes
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 pm

I say yes just cuz i like hiss application and he gave some work doing it

YES
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm

I have no problems with the app other than he didn't quite get number 6. I think question number 6 was worded pretty clearly but this could just be a language barrier. Not to be nitpicky, but these types of things could be problems in raids which is why i gave it a second thought. Ultimately i'm ok with it since all his other answers look good.
Back to top Go down
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Well, im sorry if i dindt put the questions at the first and i dindt link every single item, but that, do not mean that i dont wanna join this guild, otherwise, i wouldnt be having all this work.

So, this is the gear of my lock

both rings

i believe its all..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin.. I dont play much with this one.

Well, i believe its all of the gear..

About the 6st remade question made by Haaly

what would you say/do if we told you that, if you're online, you HAVE to go to graids when called for or else you would be disciplined accordingly?

If i could go, i would.. but if i was online but doing something else, like taking care of my son, of course i wouldnt go.

----------------------------------------------------------

Amitauren, i could lie about my gear here, but how could i lie with an officer doing an inspect ingame? think about that.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, thats all, i think.

Stay cool

Heliphas...
Back to top Go down
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Hmm, looks like the links dont appear.. i will add them again here..

Lock

-------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin

Back to top Go down
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Nothing again.. :S

i did copy and paste, nothing, then i tried with link, and still nothing.. :S
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 pm

why don't you just list the full names instead of trying to link them.
if there is one or two pieces that i don't recognize, i'll just search wowhead myself.
Back to top Go down
Heliphas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:17 pm

maybe some1 can ispect me ingame. it will be far more simple. just send me a whisp to my lock, heliphas. im online. and if some1 inspect me, then, you will know that im not lying.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 am

I use the item links to know if someone is willing to do things (boring unpleasant things) when they are required. I'm always looking for people to actually make an effort, which is rewarded by a appreciation for the guild. I was given a rough time with gear and experience when I applied and when I was finally accepted I felt very good. Knowing that this guild is Elite, because it demands "Elite" from it's newcomers. And that made me feel on the top. I worked, I showed my knowledge and my value and here I am now, a Demigod Veteran.

I say yes.

PS: to my Demigod family, keep it up. Thrive to better yourselves each day, as a player, as a person, as a friend. This is why we are who we are. This is why we are where we are. I'm proud to be a Demigod. Much <3 y'all.

PS #2: WoW deprivation has made me emotional over the days -.-" will be back online very soon...
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:04 am

you sound either really wise, or really high
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 am

that or just bored xD

I don't do drugs, so thanks for the compliment.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 pm

lol

jst lol no comments
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 am

Invited. Locking topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1