Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Hi,this is my application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Hi,this is my application I_vote_lcapHi,this is my application I_voting_barHi,this is my application I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Hi,this is my application I_vote_lcapHi,this is my application I_voting_barHi,this is my application I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Hi,this is my application I_vote_lcap80%Hi,this is my application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Hi,this is my application I_vote_lcap20%Hi,this is my application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Hi,this is my application

Go down 
+4
Capricorn
Avarea
Valary
chickenrib
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxes

PostSubject: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 pm

[I. General Information]

What is your name?
Mostafa

How old are you?

Where do you live? (General area)
Iran

How long have you been playing on WoWLegion?
5month
What time (Game Time) do you generally play?
5hours if possible

Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?
yes,Eqvan(capricorn,divoone,naser--->these are his other characters)

How did you hear about us?
Eqvan told me that u are great,also i saw your guildraid,that was awesome

What was your previous guild that you were in?
i never had any guild

- Why did you leave?
no reason.
Social Traits? (Are you a aggressive speaker? Quiet? Spammer?)
quiet mostly
[II. In game Inquiry]

What is your character(s) name?
Xerxess

Level(s)?

Profession(s)?
nothing yet

Classes?
paladin
Specialization?
holy
How long do you play per day?
5hours
Are you generally a PvE or PvP person?
PvE
[III. Questions]

1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (Manners, Raiding experiences, etc...)
this is my first character and i dont know so many thing in wow,i can just get some helps from u and eqvan.i have a low experience in wow at the moment.i will just listen to u guys

2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (Manners, Raiding experiences, etc...)
ammm nothing i think

3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?
i wanna join cuz of my friend Eqvan,also i think this is a good guild to join for a beginner

4. What is your current status in your gear? Are you a Greenie? Fully Epic?
sorta full epic(just 1 cloak remains)

5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why?
yes,cuz i always listen to my leader and trying to heal and ress others as fast as possible

6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?
well,i dont have any problem with that,i will leave if im in a raid to join guild raid.so notihng bad will happen =)

7. A guild member need a little support with something in a raid and it would not help you in anyway whatsoever, what would you do? Would you help out a fellow member? (Give insight on the question)
yes sure,cuz it helps us in raid.btw the member is my teamate and i MUST help him/her out,also i can show that im useful in raids

8. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members?
yes,actually

9. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?
i can help for all bosses even if i dont need

10. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild?
ill try to be good,ill do my best

11. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?
i will try to have a good relationship with them,cuz they are new and actually need help or myb they are shyly

12. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?
i will stay untill the end,i believe that nothing can wipe demigod,also i dont let a NPC defeat me

13. Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any)
Ceronnis is GM,Chickenrib is an officer (eqvn told me lol)

14. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat?
i usually chat,unless im sad or smth

15. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this)
ah i really cant understand this one lol
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:20 pm

mmm you are not very experienced and not well geared. that's understandable since it's your first level 70 character. but i'm afraid you don't really meet our standards.
no.
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:23 pm

u don't have so much exp as I see...
holy paladin..... well we need moar Very Happy

Do u think u know how to play with your character good?

Im waiting for ur answer. Then i will say my opinion, I even think to send Bbagoss(one great paly from the guild) to check your skills.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 pm

No mo pally's i see alot of guidlies lvling pallys + dunno didnt like your app from the start lost me dunno why .. i didnt get a fresh breath of fate
Back to top Go down
Capricorn

Capricorn

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am

ah come on guys,my friend is not noob...
i tell him everything i know,im sharing my xp with him =)

thx

Eqvan
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:09 am

hi my friends:
jullyana and...
i usually play wow for fun,for lvlup with Xerxess i tried to do all dungeons for enjoy ...
i like when my friend in game center will go in any instance i join them, they sometimes guide me...
and yes jully,i think i got enough experience from other raids and my friends about holy paladin,how to heal group members,cleanse,OOC and ....

THX =)

(sorry for late answer,i had to go to my college in another city in my country and i was AFk for a few days)
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:22 am

I say gear up and reapply. No from me.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: :(   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Im full Epic and have 2/5 T5....
when i cant go any great raid for T6 ins how can take better gear?
in last year when i played wow players make more raid but now any one dont make good raid and just can join in ins with guild....
Back to top Go down
eversky

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Successful Pugs aren't that rare these days and as a holy palas, you will always be wanted in high end instances such as SWP. Having t5 gear and some BoJ/ZA stuff shouldn't stop you from getting gear. U also said u have little experience raiding and i think that this is u'r chance to get it.

I'm with haaly. I think you should get gear, experience and then reapply.
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Xerxes wrote:

i wanna join cuz of my friend Eqvan,also i think this is a good guild to join for a beginner

I don't like this answer. This is not guild for beginners.
We need expirienced pplz in here.
Everyone here is "pro" and knows what to do in raids (for ex) and knows how to play with this char.

I say no for now.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: No problem   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Ok Np friend!!!!
Thx for answer...
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Now i tink i'm Not a beginner...
I have 3/5 T5 and Good gear For Healing i Can Lead few Instance For example SSC ZulAman and...
i have exprience now but have not XP for Full boss of SWP BT and HS...
At this times Guilds just can go this instances any raids have leaver and are not matched with together...
Gl & Hf

Last edited by xerxes on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in message)
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 am

If i lvlup in last years in Blizzlike all ins was easy and i have more character with full T6 but now all instance is Hard and when players dont mached cant do any job....
remember BT and HS in last year this instances was hard???
all players when was 70 can done Bt and HS... but now with T5 cant do when in raid have Leavers and noob and have not Good Healers and Good DPs and Good Leaders...
Gl & HF

Last edited by xerxes on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in message)
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 am

Haaly wrote:
I say gear up and reapply. No from me.

ok try for gear up:)
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:55 am

There are many ways to gear up being a greenie with al these rescripted instances.

Being a holy pala there's and extra demand for your type of characters in all raids. So you caneasily get into any pug. Just dont state that you have t5 just say you are a holy pala and that will be enough to get invited.

Get some high rep friends to ask leaders to invite you ito your raids (that's how I learned SWP with my rogue, thank you Pajaroloco, Zauriei, Pachecox, Critanium and Keysha.)

Lead your own raids. It doesn't matter if you wipe a couple of times, it's all in the process of learning. Get advice from more experienced players and since you are in the forum there is an excellent guid to SWP made by one of the best SWP leaders I've seen: Eversky.

Hope this helps, I like your attitude and would like to have you as a fellow member but you need more experience to be able to meet the standards of this guild. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:49 pm

closed
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Hi,Again^-^   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi again my friends...
now i gear up and my char is full T5!!!
Can now inv me to DemiGoD???
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Xerxes wrote:
i guess i'm gonna need to summon some extra strength to continue being a jerk.
the thing that you lack the most right now is experience and gear from a t6 level raid.
we know that it's hard for some of our applicants to get those with pugs, but honestly, that's not our problem.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 pm

chickenrib wrote:
Xerxes wrote:
i guess i'm gonna need to summon some extra strength to continue being a jerk.
the thing that you lack the most right now is experience and gear from a t6 level raid.
we know that it's hard for some of our applicants to get those with pugs, but honestly, that's not our problem.

But I'm Not begginer NOw!!!
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 pm

hmm, i forgot to add the reason why i quoted that.
the reason i quoted your answer to that question is to point out that you are wrong in thinking this guild is for beginners.
in fact, i'm sure you are already away that, we have certain standards that need to be met before someone is accepted into the guild.
in my opinion, you don't meet that standard yet, and i've already stated the reasons.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: :D   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:43 am

Im in Swp and do all bosses:D
lol
GG Gl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 am

u are becoming a bit annoying u collected 20 damn posts on 1 topic
gear up, skill up, and than make app
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:19 am

xerxes wrote:
lol
GG Gl
good for you. good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: :)   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 pm

chickenrib wrote:
xerxes wrote:
lol
GG Gl
good for you. good luck with that.

Ty My friendxD
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: N1 Eversky:)   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 pm

I saw EverSky Leaded Swp last night...
Realy he is very GoOd leader:)
N1 EverSkyxD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:14 pm

First its totally wrong that we dont wipe ... We aint perfent so we can wipe thats not a big deal...
And anyone can see and understand that ur buttering us ...
Anyhow its the officers to decide weather u can join or not
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Hi   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:36 pm

I thing i have more Xp now i think can Good in raid!!!
when Eversky Leaded Demigod Raid i read his notes and understand very more jobs!!!
and i go in T6 Instances in this week!!!
Plz inv me now xD
Gl Hf
Back to top Go down
Zauriel
Zauriel

Male
Number of posts : 114
Humor : silly :P
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:42 am

dude try reading and understanding what chicken said, we dont want to be assholes, never the less, there are some standards that we require for you to meet before we even consider you into joining demi, because first of all this aint a guild, we are more like a familly (a pro one lul)

i say gear up as haaly said, try to be more active, we know it aint easy to gear up but we all had good items before joining demi (yes mostly from pugs) and please dude stop spamming in here.

POSTCOUNT DOESNT MATTER ! as long as you keep up the childish behavior i'd have to say no too. im not an officer of demigod but i think that most of the guys around think the same as me about this issue.

sorry if im not making myself clear and being a bit of an asshole im a bit stoned XD

<3 y'all demis !
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: LOL   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 am

OK TY Guys!!!
Join to Demigod....!!!
Now I tink its not important for me....
Now i stop spaming and u dont see any post from me...
Bye all Wink
Gl & Hf
ClosedxD
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 am

lawl Zau, that was harsh, what are you smoking?... xD I was about to give my yes purely because of the effort he was putting into this Very Happy

Anyway, have to keep it professional here. Xerxes, like I said, I love the effort you're putting into this. Just be more patient, grow up as a player (gearing up is a test meant for the player to gain experience and game maturity) Whenever you feel like you're ready to take greater challenges yet you're calm and collected, I'll be happy to read, and most probably accept your application (yes, make a new one when the time comes)

Like Zauriel so bluntly put it, this is a pro guild, and all members are expected to act like such. This is also evaluated in the application.

You have my sympathy and support. Keep up the good work and keep it cool.
Back to top Go down
xerxes

xerxes

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Haaly wrote:
lawl Zau, that was harsh, what are you smoking?... xD I was about to give my yes purely because of the effort he was putting into this Very Happy

Anyway, have to keep it professional here. Xerxes, like I said, I love the effort you're putting into this. Just be more patient, grow up as a player (gearing up is a test meant for the player to gain experience and game maturity) Whenever you feel like you're ready to take greater challenges yet you're calm and collected, I'll be happy to read, and most probably accept your application (yes, make a new one when the time comes)

Like Zauriel so bluntly put it, this is a pro guild, and all members are expected to act like such. This is also evaluated in the application.

You have my sympathy and support. Keep up the good work and keep it cool.

TY my friend...
i know demigod is pro guild!!!
when i saw your guild's raid enjoyed very more...
but i must try to got more XP:)
Gl & HF
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Well officers? what we gonna do with this guy here?
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Well i will trow a pass

im half no half yes

a bit going to the no Smile dont like how he reacts to some ppls posts ...
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:42 pm

i'm determined to keep being a jerk until he gets better experience and gear.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:19 am

please close this thread. He will reapply when he's ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:03 am

yah close this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi,this is my application   Hi,this is my application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi,this is my application
Page 1 of 1