Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Nez's Application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Nez's Application I_vote_lcapNez's Application I_voting_barNez's Application I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Nez's Application I_vote_lcapNez's Application I_voting_barNez's Application I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Nez's Application I_vote_lcap80%Nez's Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Nez's Application I_vote_lcap20%Nez's Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Nez's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumiiro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

[I. Personal Information]

What is your name? My name is Mateo (Mathew)
How old are you? 21 years old
Where do you live (General area)? Rijeka, Croatia
How long have you been playing on WoWLegion? For about one year
What time (Game Time) do you generally play? 8AM-3PM server time
Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod? yeah, Dolorress
How did you hear about us? From a friend, as I answered in last question
What was your previous guild that you were in? Exalted with your mom
- Why did you leave? to try something new, and as my RL friends changed guild... I decided to do same thing
Social Traits (Your manners) I'm patient, funny, helpful, easygoing... Dunno, recruit me and you'll find out

[II. In game Transcript]

What is your character(s) name? Andramelech
Level(s)? 70
Profession(s)? Working on Engineering and Jewelcrafting
Classes? Paladin
Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)? Holy
How long do you play per day? about 4-6 hours
Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person? All of it... I like PvE mostly because it's usual mean of obtaining new gear and finding out lore-based... things, and PvP for challenge

[III. Gear/Equipment]

Please use http://www.wowhead.com/ to link all item URLs to every piece of armor.
*NOTE* If you have multiple characters, link every characters gear.

[Weapon] Crystal Spire of Karabor
[Offhand] Light-Bearer's Faith Shield
[Relic/Bow/Totem/Wand] Libram of Mending
[Head] Helm of Soothing Currents
[Necklace] Necklace of Eternal Hope
[Shoulders] Justicar Shoulderplates
[Chest] Shroud of Highborne
[Wrist] Lightbringer Chestpiece
[Hands] Sunblessed Gauntlets
[Waist] Clutch of the Soothing Breeze
[Leggings] Sunhawk Leggings
[Feet] Implacable Guardian Sabatons
[Ring 1] Blessed Band of Karabor
[Ring 2] Blessed Band of Karabor
[Trinket 1] Sextant of Unstable Currents
[Trinket 2] Memento of Tyrande

[IV. Questions]

1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)
Well, I believe I'm patient enough to go through 5-hour SWP raid, help guildies leveling/questing etc. And I believe that players active in Scape's forums will know me good enough (based on posts there), my nick is same as here, Nezumiiro. I am stubborn (I know that can go as answer to next question too), but even if that can be seen as bad thing, I don't give up easily when things look bad, and I always try to make it better.

2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)
Hmm... Honestly, dunno, I'm stubborn... And I think that's all xD

3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in WoWLegion?
I've heard you're one of rare guilds using DKP (which I like, as it means - no random ninjas and stuff), and are one of few guilds that likes quality over quantity.

4. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)
Well, as I'm experienced ex-retailer, I've been playing WoW for over than 3 years and I've learned quite much about instances, raids, tactics I believe I can say I'm good raider.

5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?
Great! I would join all raids with no problem

6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)
Sure thing, I believe that heping each other is what makes guild strong. Give help and receive help, that way both single player and guild grows in strength.

7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)
I would first ask if raid can wait at least 10-15 minutes so we finnish killing boss, and if answer would be "no" I'd leave pug raid and join guild one. After all, pug is just pug, you find them everywhere, any time (and usually end up wiping), while guild raids are less frequent but better organized.

8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?
Well, I might not need that boss, but someone else will need him... And if I refused to do that one I would have no right to expect someone to help me with boss I need if he doesn't need him.

9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different)
With so many newbies in free servers that never played 'real thing' I believe I can say I'm one of few that actually knows how to do something and has experience. Besides, it's not just about one's experience but about character too, and I believe I've got both.

10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?
I would welcome them and offer them help, just as help has been offered to me back then when I was new. Everyone's got right to be new and learn.

11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?
I would regroup, ask for better organisation, find our flaws and fix whatever we've been doing wrong. Even though there might be hard fights, there are no impossible ones, every boss is doable, it just depends on tactic and a bit of luck (now, out of 10 wipes one fight has to be successfull, right? unless you're in pug, everything is possible then xD )

12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)
Officers: Pyrotess, Eversky, Fruitfly, Gzero, Warhippo, Uthars
Guild master: Ceronnis

13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)
As I'm quite talkable person I tend to chat a lot, I like talking about everytihng, be it about new movie, funny scenes from BGs or anything at all.

14. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? (If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this)
Ugh, math... I'll solve it some other time, k? Lack of sleep is doing it's job xD

[V. Mini-Biography]

Hmm... I'm working as web and graphical designer, writing a book I intend to publish next year (and announce in Comicon in San Diego this year), I'm anime fan, played retail before (as I said), had my own private server (World of Crocraft, for friends only, but shut it down), saved a galaxy (in Chicken invaders) and... dunno... destroyed few billion planets (hundreds more or less, who'd know)...if you want to ask more just ask Razz
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 pm

hmm, you seem to present yourself as a mature and experienced player.
i just wish to know, where did you farm up nearly 200 boj for your current equipment? and how long did that take?
Back to top Go down
Nezumiiro

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I farmed it with my guild (Exalteds), we used to do ZA runs late at night when there was nothing else to do (I played with my warrior and paladin, while someone dualboxed for DPS and we all gathered items/BoJs) It took me about 2-3 weeks (4-5 bojs per one ZA run, about 3 times a day)

Easy thing, and better than camping Orgrimmar with duel flags Razz
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:03 pm

and out of more than half a month in ZA, you never bothered to get Brooch of Nature's Mercy?
Back to top Go down
Zauriel
Zauriel

Male
Number of posts : 114
Humor : silly :P
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:05 pm

i smell a duper O_O"
Back to top Go down
Nezumiiro

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 pm

well, yeah, haste isn't so important for me as I'm paladin (main healing spell (Flash of Light) is fast enough, there's instant shock too...) and Necklace of Eternal Hope gives me stamina too (better survivability) while my mana regen is good enough (and I get it from my current neck) so there's no need to stack Spirit

EDIT: As I said, I believe I can enlist myself among seniors... And feel free to check my posts in Scape's forums, I'm against any kind of bugs and hacks Razz And retail taught me to value something that is fair and won by skill, instead of easy way winning and bugging.
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:49 pm

brooch of nature's mercy has almost double the spell power you know.

by the way, you mentioned that you have a warrior? what other characters do you have on wowlegion?
Back to top Go down
Nezumiiro

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Warrior (Maxiboy) is avoidance tank (16k hp and 99% avoidance unbuffed), rogue (Sepher) and mage (Sindaal), all of them are T5/T6/S3 geared... And I have few lowbies I started playing long ago and gave up halfway xD
Back to top Go down

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 am

Look at this seriously... WE DO NOT ACCEPT participation of players in more than one guild... so if you apply for one character to be invited to Demigod you apply for all, or simply say some excuse about wasting our time.
Back to top Go down
Nezumiiro

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Autopsy wrote:
Look at this seriously... WE DO NOT ACCEPT participation of players in more than one guild... so if you apply for one character to be invited to Demigod you apply for all, or simply say some excuse about wasting our time.
Well, I didn't know about that rule, noone mentioned it to me, and I couldn't find it anywhere. But anyway, if that's true I cancel my application... I don't want to join guild that instead of welcoming possible new members arrogantly attacks them.

Have a nice day Smile

P.S. If your time is *that* valuable I believe you'd be doing something else instead of playing WoW, because that way you're wasting time yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nez's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nez's Application   Nez's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nez's Application
Page 1 of 1