Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_lcapImportent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_voting_barImportent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_lcapImportent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_voting_barImportent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_lcap80%Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_lcap20%Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!

Go down 
+8
Ken
Avarea
danbc
Rysard
pyrotess
bernvall
Haaly
darkglx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:33 pm

listen ppl there are like 80% that there will be guild wipe which means our charcters will stay but without a guild we gotta think what we gonna do if it will happen (it happend on Crack and Scape)
i mean theres no way im gonna lose the title of being Vet of DG cause some dumbas 10 yo kid gonna steal our name so amm?
someone gotta create the guild and reinvite everyone
who is it gonna be? i mean i would gladly do that but i first need permision of everyone
and i guess it will be easier for Lee\Malik\chris\Ava or for nubs (Keneshey\Holymalik\Ryzard\pyrotess) to
or anyone of the other officers which i forgot (nothing personal i just cant remmber other officers atm) to create the guild...

everyone read and give a post!
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm

shhhh! ure afk!

</3 u forgot me as officer!

first member in makes guild charter with DEMIGOD name to reserve it. Then chris can come on maliks acc and make the guild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Haaly wrote:
shhhh! ure afk!

</3 u forgot me as officer!

first member in makes guild charter with DEMIGOD name to reserve it. Then chris can come on maliks acc and make the guild

i already said it...chris WONT come on malik's acc...somebody else have to do it
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:40 pm

why wont chris do it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm

darkglx wrote:
why wont chris do it?

cuz he cant login to 3.1.0 on his mac
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 pm

/phail chris

ill do it xD
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male
Number of posts : 122
Humor : FAIL!
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:04 am

are u 100% sure that there will be guild wipe?...and how wil the officers know who is member, or who is vet, and who is invited to the guild including alts and shit, coz remmber we have over 250 members :O
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 am

I think we're all keeping an eye on it. I'm sure we can work it out. If someone is made GM can that title be passed to someone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 am

i dont think it can, but some1 will remake guild with cero's acc
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 am

AGHHH this is causing too many problems, lets hope that there wont a guild wipe :/....only chris has malik acc right?...so what i can do is tell chris to come ot my house tomo, go on malik acc and make the guild since he cant do it at his fail mac comp Razz

P.S= 100 posts Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 am

Ok guys, I know I have a fail mac and stuff... Sry >.<

So I'll tell you what we'll try do. The second it comes on anybody make the guild as to reserve the name so that no mofo steals it. Then I'll go to Bernard's house and log on Cero's account from his house and then I'll make the guild on that character... Hopefully the person who makes it first will be online D:

P.S: When is legion coming on? or is it still unknown?
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 am

*sees bernard install a keylogger on his comp*
/slap bernard
*writes down the keylogger pass*
/say yeah do that!
*hides*
*laughs maniacally to himself*
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 am

oh, and btw we can use the newcomer forum to check for gmembers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 am

Last time I cheked we had near 400+ members... and near 30-40 that were alts / banks w/o logging in and people that don't play / quited wow in legion or at all.
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am

Its hughly doubtfull there will be this problem with scape.
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 am

if i create demigod i can pass guild leading to another charcter xddd
and for the 250 members, people who are in demigod will come to the forum or in game to one of the officers and tell them that they are members xD
and about the ranks i dont think anyone got reason to lie, about his rank officers are officers vets are vets and members are members thats it
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 am

demigod had nearly 500 members ... and as pyro said we keep an eye on things so we know whos a vet whos a member and etc (ofc chris will be a initiate cough same for haaly cough ) but it willbe worked out as i said we just gotta save the name till someone can log maliks acc or himself comes on and that one will be disbaned and remaked from Cero all tip top

Or nasty old me can hijack cero's possiton *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm

danbc wrote:

Mhmm? There's a guild wipe, arena wipe and honor wipe on crack and probably a gold wipe.
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Haaly wrote:
*sees bernard install a keylogger on his comp*
/slap bernard
*writes down the keylogger pass*
/say yeah do that!
*hides*
*laughs maniacally to himself*

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, thats exactly what i would do

this guild wipe is a very goood way of deletign some characters from te guild.
LOL, we r not even 100% sure that theer is gonna be a guild wipe and we r makign such a ig fuss abt it, chillax guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:32 pm

whats the problem with being prepared? having initiatives that we take to make sure that we are, in any way, aware of the circumstances that are presented to us. if the worst happens, we will be more than ready nonetheless with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

i always wanted to rename the guild "Rusty is our God " imao
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Think of it as a good thing.
At least scape did the guild cleaning for us.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

exempt23 wrote:
Think of it as a good thing.
At least scape did the guild cleaning for us.

ROFL

no doubt...
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Ken wrote:
whats the problem with being prepared? having initiatives that we take to make sure that we are, in any way, aware of the circumstances that are presented to us. if the worst happens, we will be more than ready nonetheless with the situation.

wow ken u just pwned me, very good "comeback".. i am always amazed athow good ur english is :O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Rysard wrote:
danbc wrote:

Mhmm? There's a guild wipe, arena wipe and honor wipe on crack and probably a gold wipe.

Yes i heard even on funserver but i think not even a duxx would do the same mistake 3 times in a row ... then again it is scape gaming...
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 pm

bernvall wrote:
Ken wrote:

wow ken u just pwned me, very good "comeback".. i am always amazed athow good ur english is :O Very Happy

That's why I'm the philosopher of the guild. =D
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 am

philosopher? ur the guy whos cursing all the time, u said it your self on Demigod Chronicles xD
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 am

Avarea wrote:
i always wanted to rename the guild "Rusty is our Gay " imao
I doubt u will bet ppl 2 sign the guild charter for that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:21 am

Nice edint gtfu
Back to top Go down
Avatiah

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 pm

what's the big deal? anyone who logs on just run and create the guild.... u know, after you create it you can just pass the guild master to someone else..

so i think that anyone who thinks he is first to come in server, just try and make a guild named demigod... the invitation and the reorganization of the guild can come later.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Avatiah wrote:
what's the big deal? anyone who logs on just run and create the guild.... u know, after you create it you can just pass the guild master to someone else..

so i think that anyone who thinks he is first to come in server, just try and make a guild named demigod... the invitation and the reorganization of the guild can come later.. Smile

There's a bug that when you transfer guild master, you disband the guild. So yea, anyone else think that this is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Haaly wrote:
philosopher? ur the guy whos cursing all the time, u said it your self on Demigod Chronicles xD

I know the right times to write what I can.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Ken wrote:
Avatiah wrote:

There's a bug that when you transfer guild master, you disband the guild. So yea, anyone else think that this is a good idea?

This is a new emu. and its open source, so it's quite possible for that bug to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Tsetserleg

Tsetserleg

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 am

U think a GUILD WIPE is bad? How about a CHAR WIPE? I've lost everything. I log in and BAM! NOTHING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Tsetserleg wrote:
U think a GUILD WIPE is bad? How about a CHAR WIPE? I've lost everything. I log in and BAM! NOTHING!
If you want lvl 70 priest, give me a call =]
Back to top Go down
Tsetserleg

Tsetserleg

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 am

lol thanks autopsy, but i dun think i can play with 5309 ms lag. I lost 2 mil and like 5 mil worth of LK mats I had in my bank. /facepalm. I think it's best if we abandon Legion and move to another private server or go retail. Good luck with life guys. Peace out. Lemme know if Demigod decides to move. I think I'm just gonna go COD4 or WoW5 now...
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 am

looks like they guild is wiped again, i log on and no guild now. Anyone still have the charter?
Back to top Go down
Tsetserleg

Tsetserleg

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:35 pm

I think they remade the guild...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm

read forum...forghaar made guild again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!   Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importent fucking topic! all in especialy cero and officers!
Page 1 of 1