Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Reasons why Cero is like that Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_lcapReasons why Cero is like that I_voting_barReasons why Cero is like that I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_lcapReasons why Cero is like that I_voting_barReasons why Cero is like that I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_lcap80%Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_lcap20%Reasons why Cero is like that I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Reasons why Cero is like that

Go down 
+8
Dtotem
SyaN
Tefris
Banpage
Xacah
Ken
Avatiah
Ceronnis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Ok guys and girls here is the whole story, my gf didn't show up after i don't know how much times now, i lost faith i'm not anymore muslim and i don't believe in god, and all that happened after a divorce, 5years that my life is like that, idk why...
Failed at school, crappy job that i lost, the only thing that keeps me alive is my familly, inside my self i'm dead so yeah leading a guild isn't my top preocupation atm, i didn't wanted to show all of you the dark side of Malik but now you all know, and i know that many will try to tell me no life keeps on and u will do this and that, i will answer, i'm tired of trying, i didn't do anything wrong i was always serious in my relations and done my best but seems like my best friend is the bad luck
That's it
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Avatiah

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:46 pm

malik.. i know there is nothing that can be said that will cheer you up..
there is 1 thing i want to tell you.. it was seen on "Two and a Half Men", it is a comedy series.. but it has its serious side..
anyway.. there was an episode which Allen, one of the major actors felt his life is ruined and he has gotten to the bottom.. then his mom showed up and told him that he is already in the deep, and from there he can only go up and ascend.

that what i wanna tell you my friend.. you are saying your life disappointed you.. so i am telling you - you are right. you are in the bottom.. from here you can only climb up, things will get only better... because there is nothing that can be worse..
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 am

that explains why you havent been on, but you never been on msn so you can talk about it. honestly, everyone is moving on with their lives and has their own issues, but thats life though. and nissa never showed up?? wtf man. id be pissed as hell too.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 am

Yes Lee that's why i'm never on msn, and to Ava i can't climb up i'm feeling like diging and go deeper, even the guild which was my only succes in my life, the only good thing i did right and great is disbaning lil by lil, looks like everything in life has an end, i don't say that we will play all our lifes, but seriously it's the only thing i worked hard for and i reached my goal, for the rest...it's an epic fail
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 pm

no man it is not an epic fail, you just gave up on everything, if your age thing is right and if u are 27 thats no big deal, my uncle he never did anything in his life, he lived with my grandma and didnt have a job or anything, didnt look for any girls, but he got married when he turned 31 got a job, got a good car(banging wife ^^) and now he is fine, got his own house( also he didnt do good in school at all) plus im a Muslim too man dont stop believing in god sometimes it is the only thing to believe in, what im trying to say here basically, you got your family, hopefully they help out, this planet is full of girls, find your self one(well get a job and stuff first) and just settle somewhere with her dont go for anything special, just be that average guy ( well if you manege to pull up to something better then average then thats not bad at all)

Just Don't give up!

That is the worst thing you can do to your life is to give up.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:50 pm

tnx mate but idk if i really can another girl the thing is i puts all my hopes all my forces and all my love in her for the rest now i don't really care
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Malik...bro the life have ups and downs Don't worry everything will be ok trust me ^^ I love you peace bro
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:53 pm

/hug banpage
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 pm

Im telling you man, you cannot let one chick ruin you man, women come and go, you made a mistake about one chick then learn from it and don't go in deep with the next one(in bed you can ^^) so yeah afro
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Tell ya what mate... Take the next ticket to athens and we're gonna party all week in greece Very Happy
I got a lot of nice girls in my pub and u can drink all the beer you want for free Twisted Evil
Ive cheered up a lot of peeps like that... Razz

If not.... Just come over to southampton (UK) ill be back there in 2 weeks for my masters and im gonna stay till june for most of the time. Either way, theres gonna be lots of girls and beer!! Muhahahahaaaa!

Aaanyway put a smile on your face, turn your CV into the best you can, find a job (any job will do) and climb yourself up. And i wouldnt worry about a gf if i were u... Suck it up, learn what you can from everything that happened and wait for another opportunity! Life is too good and too short for ya to be depressed!

And if ure worried about your age, ill tell ya this mate: i know countless doctors (customers and some of them even friends) who spent all their life studying hard, having no life at all. And by that i mean no partying, no girls, no games etc etc. Most of them studied up to the age of 29.... Right now none of them have a job, no wife, no girlfriend, no proper income or work experience, and they have reached nearly 35 years of age!! I mean wtf?!?!?!? I had a 45-year-old guy working in my pub until last year (which is a really shitty job for a dude of that age) and he got his dream job recently: Now hes working for a famous greek tv channel doing some montage stuff! Want more examples??? Get your ass on msn and ill keep telling ya about that kind of ppl all day long Wink.

As for your faith: no comment.... All my interest in science math and logic has turned me non-religious since early highschool so i cant really say anything to make u feel better......

Youre too young to give up your dreams Malik so start doing something about it now b4 its too late (and by too late i mean in 20+ years from now )... geek
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Can I come I'm even close xD
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm

/hug cero bro :/ i'm sorry to hear that, never forget you have my support as friend/bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 am

Believe me Tefris i'm really tempte to be in ur pub and fuck my head off with some great music and chicks
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Dang sry to hear that dude........
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:09 am

Malik, theere's only one thing I can tell you, that I know (for a fact) that it works to get over ANY heartbreak: GFTOW

GO FUCK TEN OTHER WOMEN!!

Don't think about it, just do it. After you've done it, get a pic of your ex and look at it, then tell your self just how special she really was.

As for the rest of your life sucking as well. Man up. Leaders aren't born, they aren't even made, they are tempered. Life is a bitch and shit happens, live with it or gtfo. Either way the world is going to keep moving.

Most of the shitty stuff that happens to us is our own fault. If you manage to see how is it your fault you might be able to avoid it next time. As long as you have the balls to do what it takes to keep living this piss poor life.

As a final reflexion, if you have considered suicide as an option, I'll remind you that suicide is the ultimate act of COWARDICE. Dying is easy. What do you think requires more guts? putting a bullet through your head or standing up and facing whatever it is that is forcing you to put a bullet to your head?

Maybe I'm not the best at inspirational speeches or at cheering up people by text. But I am darn good at standing up and spitting back at life every time she pulls some shit on me (which is quite often)

Haaly out.
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 am

well malik, shit happens. that being said, don't give up. do not let life overwhelm you. focus on the important things, one small step at a time.
i'm sure things will work out for you eventually.

Haaly wrote:
GO FUCK TEN OTHER WOMEN!!
/facedesk
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am

Damn malik keep it hard bro dont give up ... i got faith in ya <3 all the sh1t life trows at us we gotta eat with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Now you know why my guild is so important to me, all this frienship, this support and love, thanks to all for that, i will do my best, for all of you my bros
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
Now you know why my guild is so important to me, all this frienship, this support and love, thanks to all for that, i will do my best, for all of you my bros
=* <3 gay love 4eva
Back to top Go down
Keta
Spammer
Spammer
Keta

Number of posts : 233
Humor : Cow
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 pm

OMG its Syan!
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Ceronnis wrote:

/salute
/kneel
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Keta wrote:
OMG its Syan!
OMG it's KETA!!! <3 moo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why Cero is like that   Reasons why Cero is like that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons why Cero is like that
Page 1 of 1