Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Cero's trip far from his familly Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_lcapCero's trip far from his familly I_voting_barCero's trip far from his familly I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_lcapCero's trip far from his familly I_voting_barCero's trip far from his familly I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_lcap80%Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_lcap20%Cero's trip far from his familly I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Cero's trip far from his familly

Go down 
+7
Ken
darkglx
Xacah
Smyner
chickenrib
Shademinion
Ceronnis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Well guys as you know since a moment now i'm on retail and my rogue is quite nicely equiped now and his stats are descent.
But i play and play and play and to be honest i'm disgusted of it, the epic concept totally changed on wotlk, it's be coming...how to say...more futuristic, and the most important i miss all of you guys, i'll see if ther's maybe a solution to sell my account on retail and come back on my private clan, the most fun in an mmorpg is the social stuff, and believe me i can make thousand of demigods, or join thousand of guilds, i'll never love a guild like i love this one.
I'll fix last stuff i will be able to do, like promote another GM say bye to all and shit like that.
Sorry for the retail guild who trusted me and stayed with me but i have no fun on retail like i have on private.
I LOVE PRIVATE DEMIGOD Cry
for those who wanna play on retail, u don't miss a big deal believe me
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 pm

nah malik retail is awesome!!!! is just not a good place for noobs .... LOLOL welcome back nab...
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 pm

a well geared 80 rogue can probably sell for quite a bit.
anyways, i'd be good to have you back, boss.
Back to top Go down
Smyner
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

Ceronnis wrote:
Well guys as you know since a moment now i'm on retail and my rogue is quite nicely equiped now and his stats are descent.
But i play and play and play and to be honest i'm disgusted of it, the epic concept totally changed on wotlk, it's be coming...how to say...more futuristic, and the most important i miss all of you guys, i'll see if ther's maybe a solution to sell my account on retail and come back on my private clan, the most fun in an mmorpg is the social stuff, and believe me i can make thousand of demigods, or join thousand of guilds, i'll never love a guild like i love this one.
I'll fix last stuff i will be able to do, like promote another GM say bye to all and shit like that.
Sorry for the retail guild who trusted me and stayed with me but i have no fun on retail like i have on private.
I LOVE PRIVATE DEMIGOD Cry
for those who wanna play on retail, u don't miss a big deal believe me

i really tryed to join your server QQ but i couldnt Sad
even ticked i opened... Cry
buy good that you'll be back Very Happy
yaw Rock
Wb m8
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:26 am

YAY for Cero lol! Rock
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:30 pm

lol we all missed u come back cerro
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:08 pm

waiting a fucker to bring me back my TBC DVD to install it ...
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm back now, just waiting for the Don to come back.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:39 pm

normally if that fag come with my DVD today i'll be on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:16 am

So nothing of this Razz
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Shademinion wrote:
nah malik retail is awesome!!!! is just not a good place for noobs .... LOLOL welcome back nab...
ty -,-''... sad to loose you malik at retail Neutral so i'll have to leave the guild l8r when i buy a gc... but was nice to be leaded from you.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

OMG Big Boss is commin back?!?!? Hooooly crap!! I need to start playin again! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Hmm look at the date of his post lol!
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:54 pm

lolol good point

I havent played since the beggining of april so all this is new to me Razz

Tryin to catch up!! =D
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: ,   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Cool, go get drunk

monkey
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 am

lol no matter for the date of the post
@ my lovely guild, yes in summer i'll be more activ on scape
@ Syan i'll still play retail but you will stay on retail with me an come with me too on noobscape Razz
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
lol no matter for the date of the post
@ my lovely guild, yes in summer i'll be more activ on scape
@ Syan i'll still play retail but you will stay on retail with me an come with me too on noobscape Razz

hm doubt that i'll join noobscape Razz i like the server more from your friend, why everydone don't migrate to it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm

m yea i can be a gm there lol i just freezed that one for now Razz if we plan a guild migration woude be cool
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm

i'm for, i already started Smile join me it ownz it really does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cero's trip far from his familly   Cero's trip far from his familly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero's trip far from his familly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: