Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_lcapCero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_voting_barCero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_lcapCero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_voting_barCero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_lcap80%Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_lcap20%Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S

Go down 
+8
Ceronnis
danbc
Banpage
SyaN
Rysard
bernvall
Greyavenger
Ken
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 am

Just in case anyone missed the message,

Cero is no longer a GameMaster of H80S. Apparently, there is just corrupt people that think Cero is just enriching the members of Demigod with unneccessary things that they shouldn't be granted. Well, I believe that Cero is doing the best thing for anyone that wants gear because think about it, they are starting us at 0 Profs, 0 gold after buying gear, and 0 riding ability. Normally, they don't grant us riding skills, but cero does the nice thing and gives us this. He also gives us an extra 2k gold instead of the standard 5k gold. Cero has been doing a great job for us, and frankly, the administration from H80S are just too naive to realize that their current way of governing their server is clearly insubordinate. I praise Cero for his efforts, but H80S is now just a gay server with no benefits.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 am

damn..i know he was upset about that
him and everyone else was so excited for the new temorary server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:54 am

Oh... btw they stopped whit the "transfer"...

...one more reason to quit whit WoW xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 am

Hmm i spent maybe 5-7 hours on H8 but no more, World of Warcraft will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male
Number of posts : 122
Humor : FAIL!
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:40 pm

i always thought that the other GM's are corrupt and too full of themselves. Oh well, tnx Cero, and i prefer H80S than legion, but i miss the other guildies so much that i cant help not to go on legion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Are you serious? wtf

I bet it's mostly that piece of shit Whiterider
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm

The GM's seemed nice when serving your tickets, but they are all complete dumbasses. Fuck em all man. Fuck Legion's GMs....
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:27 pm

go retail
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:56 pm

SyaN wrote:
go retail

Pay and I'll come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 pm

Dunno about Chris but Whiterider is pure bitch pure gay bitch the fucking idiot I rmbr was insulting for like 5 mins Cero on surbz language that happen when we was in Durotar and Cero show up to give someonez proff then all around cry about that and this idiot Whiterider came and ofc xD I fucking jump on the retard and Cero finish him with Kael'thas feel....and the idiot run away xD Rock as i said many times sorry for your friend Cero but this server is Bullshit with BIG "B"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 am

Banpage wrote:
this server is Bullshit with BIG "B"

Ей толкова голямо "Б" ?
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:14 pm

H80S is bullshit with no ppl Sad it was awsome wit Cero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:48 pm

I was putting up with the gay GMs as much as I could but this was the last straw. This server isn't going to be anything unless the GM's learn how to manage a server.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks alot guys for your support, as you know i don't give a fuck about that server i made my contribution there just so all of Demigod wont be on standby with wowscape, but looks like doing efforts is not very good sometimes, well i don't regret anything, i did my best for my guild and screw the rest
Demigod FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 am

we I love you you
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 am

chickenrib wrote:
we I love you you
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:41 am

Rysard wrote:
I was putting up with the gay GMs as much as I could but this was the last straw. This server isn't going to be anything unless the GM's learn how to manage a server.

You can't really expect a bunch of Serbian children to behave themselves now can you.
Because that's what they are.Also, the keyword here is children, not Serbian.
I give them 2 months tops.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:10 am

Cero, my hero! Razz

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:16 am

pyrotess wrote:
Cero, my hero! Razz

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Bang!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:34 pm

H8OS was not bad but i was impossible to get items with PuG raids, besides i saw ppl with items almost impossible to get in legal way and those guys where not from demi, i know some gms give items to their friends.
I played long time there but now im back on legion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S   Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero: No longer GameMaster of H80S
Page 1 of 1