Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_lcapBreakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_voting_barBreakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_lcapBreakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_voting_barBreakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_lcap80%Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_lcap20%Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion

Go down 
+7
Greyavenger
Gzero
Xacah
Ceronnis
danbc
Shinsei
Ken
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey all,

Alright, I'm gonna give you the lowdown on what your bitching about over Legion and the benfits vs. H80S.

H80S: Very new server, very empty, with loads of benefits. There are many things that people don't want to join. The 3 main reasons: Server is empty, Don't want to leave Legion, and have like 20 characters that they don't want to let go. Here's the thing, it's imanent that it's not gonna stay up that long. There's too many things that's going wrong with Legion that just can't be forgotten. Now, H80S is a lag-free server with a surprisingly relevant database similar to Blizzard. I mean, yea, the mobs are scripted so they hit like 1k each, but welcome to the fucking jungle. That's how regular scripted NPCS are. If you think you can make it in regular retail just knowing Legion, think again. This server has almost everything scripted correctly. Summons actually work. Nothing is bannable. And frankly, I'm on the server for good. The literal only problem is that there isn't enough players on it.

Legion: Well, we all know Legion. It has bugs, unscripted instances, 1/2 of the fun quests don't work, super bugs everywhere actually, and more bugs. The thing is, most people don't want to leave because of how things were established. When we all started, Legion was the place where we made our beginnings on. We created many characters, enjoyed the fullest out of the server, had fun with the 70's instaces, and just plain ol' had great times. News Flash: That was last year.... This year, WOTKL is completely screwed over. The instances don't work, GM's ban everything they can't fix, which is almsot everything, and half of the overrall fun is gone. The server isn't even up half the time. I don't understand why they are like this, but frankly, I don't want to sit around wasting my time with the server that is about to drop dead in the push of a button, literally. Legion is done, I don't care what they try to say, saying "We're still going strong." BULLSHIT. It's a matter of time that everything is going to crash and burn. Armageddon is inevitable in Legion.

If you want my advice, just make a character on H80S and you can just get a feel of how things are. Trust me, everything will eventually be going to H80S.

-Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

I dont know atm am at the crossroad between scape and H80S, i think i may stick to that new server Pre tbc that should be up in a matter of days
Back to top Go down
Shinsei
Shinsei

Male
Number of posts : 104
Humor : Rawr~!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm with Ken on this one, I really like H8OS. And I actually couldn't care less about the lack of players, it just means less "gold plz" and BR and Russian spammers (no offense meant to our Russian guildmates).

If the entire guild would move, there would be nothing keeping me on Legion. Lags, loops, downtimes, idiot infestation, snobby GMs acting all high and mighty, nothing working properly, constant banning due to nothing working properly (irony) and so on, and so on really kill ALL the fun of it.

I took a long break from WoW and kept pushing off coming back due to all these issues. I was hoping they would get fixed, but they aren't. Kudos to Marcelo for his work and effort, but shit just isn't working out anymore. And recently I returned to WoW, joined H8OS and quite honestly, I was stunned by all things that are working. I actually thought it was a bug when my "Spirit of Redemption" activated, because I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE. -.-

Iunno, I think I'll be quitting Legion for good. If you ignore the lack of players (which could come in the future once the word spreads), H8OS seems superior in every view.
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 pm

i tink H8OS server is amazing .. even though there r not alot of players the way things work on that server im sure that that will change

H8OS FTW king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:59 pm

I officially quit wow, gave away mine rogue and lock but i made warr there and its nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm

+1 @Lee, dudes if u think the mobs are hard "welcome to the jungle" as Lee said, retail mobs don't use just melee, i was surprised how easy i was killing mobs on Legion, and btw as i said to Lee yesterday, we will be the pioneers of that server, imagine an imba guild, when the server will be full we will be more imba more rep and more....well just dabest.
my objectif is to make Demigo there the first downing all instances and we will farm em, but as said Autopsy, dudes i hate when you just change what u was on Legion, i mean u was a rogue stay a rogue, u was a shaman stay a shaman....etc, all the peeps i transfered most of em are warriors, go at blizzz official site and u will see how hard the warrior is a shit right now, casters ftw, btw if possible and i don't force anybody i wan't all da ppl to take their class as on Legion and the multicharacter will not be possible i can transfer only one
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Exactly Malik is the freakin GM there we WILL BE AND IMBA GUILD

DEMIGOD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Shinsei
Shinsei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
dudes i hate when you just change what u was on Legion, i mean u was a rogue stay a rogue, u was a shaman stay a shaman....etc, all the peeps i transfered most of em are warriors, go at blizzz official site and u will see how hard the warrior is a shit right now, casters ftw, btw if possible and i don't force anybody i wan't all da ppl to take their class as on Legion and the multicharacter will not be possible i can transfer only one

I mostly played priest on Legion, stayed priest on H80S. The only difference is, my priest is male this time. I've gotten sick of everyone goddamn hitting on me. >_>
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Number of posts : 475
Location : home; at my comp xD (sarajevo ; Bosnia and Hercegovina)
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

malik, but main problem is there is lack of alliance players.I think it would be good idea to make even there, half ppl to go on alliance and half for horde, for better pvp fun.I ma willing to join ally, but i need your help as it for lvl.I rly dont want to lvl QQ
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

hey zero go to storm wind there is alot of thoughs bastards there
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: hm..   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:30 am

im thinking..if i play there i wanna role either a pally or a dk, but we cant do anymore tranfers right?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:31 am

You can, but only 1 character. So make a wise choice, cuz it's your only shot. No turning back.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male

PostSubject: well..   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 am

well i had already did my rouge because i thought it was just a tempory thing but i guess i cant delete him and change it back huh?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:34 am

Well ask him. But, like he said, there are logs that GM's and the Admin knows. If your gonna make a new character, make it on a new account and make it with a different name. Don't cause speculation.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male

PostSubject: yea   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 am

yea of course, ill just talk to him later but if i cant then ill idk just play the rouge idk its gettin kinda old
i want something more...
more...durable
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:39 am

Yep u can delete and remake one
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male

PostSubject: alright   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:41 am

malik get on msn
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 am

Greyavenger wrote:
malik get on msn
No dude just go on forum chat
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Bang!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 pm

server its cool but im 80 and cant get in raids cuz everyone speaks serbian and i dont know what the hell they are saying over /join world.
Im waiting till more demis hit 80 to start raiding
Back to top Go down
Rebe
Spammer
Spammer
Rebe

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Hmm Im not sure, how is PVP over there?
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Number of posts : 475
Location : home; at my comp xD (sarajevo ; Bosnia and Hercegovina)
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Rebe wrote:
well i'll beat your ass over there, as i used to do on scape, so you dont need to ask for more details
Back to top Go down
Rebe
Spammer
Spammer
Rebe

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Gzero wrote:
Rebe wrote:
well i'll beat your ass over there, as i used to do on scape, so you dont need to ask for more details

QQ I was being serious on that, is there people doing arenas/BGs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:11 pm

i think no, there are not much ppl on server, and usually its horde but server is damn bettah than scape
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am

The way I figure, it works smoother because there are no people on it, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Rebe
Spammer
Spammer
Rebe

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:55 am

I wanted to give it a try, made an account logged it and tried to look for someone from demigod but I think I was the only player on the server lol
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:22 am

its not just because people dont play it as much, its because more things are scripted, the quests, almost all, work, more benefits when given from legion, more talents work, lots of things just flat out work better.
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:34 pm

cuz H80S uses a public emulator. its not like the guy developped it all lol. i could go get a mangos server + run it lag free with 100 people as well o.o. tis not hard lol

+ its still empty :S
Back to top Go down
Shinsei
Shinsei

Male

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:41 pm

MLT wrote:
cuz H80S uses a public emulator. its not like the guy developped it all lol. i could go get a mangos server + run it lag free with 100 people as well o.o. tis not hard lol

+ its still empty :S

Still beats waiting OMGWTFEXCLUSIVEPWNAGESTORM for almost a year and then notice it fucking sucks. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion   Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakdown: H80S vs. Legion
Page 1 of 1