Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Demigod's Future Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Demigod's Future I_vote_lcapDemigod's Future I_voting_barDemigod's Future I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Demigod's Future I_vote_lcapDemigod's Future I_voting_barDemigod's Future I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Demigod's Future I_vote_lcap80%Demigod's Future I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Demigod's Future I_vote_lcap20%Demigod's Future I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Demigod's Future

Go down 
+8
Xacah
Dtotem
Khalay
Avarea
exempt23
Ken
Ceronnis
Rainzero
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainzero
Rainzero

Male
Number of posts : 48
Humor : I dont think you can make me laugh good
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Hey guys

I wanna know what the future is of Demigod on Magic because i haven't seen much activity in the guild lately and i think Demigod needs to start advertising on Magic to get our guild back on the map of best raid-guild. So please tell me what our game plan is Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm

i think that the plan is simple, Shocked
looks logical no?
Officers can inv ppl, make a notice on forum saying that officially we are on magic wow and who to whisper when there
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm

malik u dont get it dont u?
half of our members want to come on finished job, if there is a crysis its easier to stand aside and watch until condition gets better, thats what is demigod mostly made of, i recently realized that
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

as you know many of the old demis are complaining about those lot of peeps that aren't activ, so here is the chance, we will keep only the good once, we don't need garbage
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
as you know many of the old demis are complaining about those lot of peeps that aren't activ, so here is the chance, we will keep only the good once, we don't need garbage
we also need active gm
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Thought Lee is doing it if he doesn't either have time let's talk about that on officers topic
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

lee is bussy aswell, so i am currently gm
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:51 pm

So wher's the problem then if you manage it at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
So wher's the problem then if you manage it at the moment?

He's deleting WoW.
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Forghtaar wrote:
half of our members want to come on finished job, if there is a crysis its easier to stand aside and watch until condition gets better, thats what is demigod mostly made of, i recently realized that

Somehow I feel obliged to respond to this.
I quit wow about a week before it all came crashing on legion not because of legion, and not because of the guild.
The thing that put me off wow was...well it was wow itself. It just got too time consuming and it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. And if you guys pull trough(which I am sure you will) and Demigod keeps being great on Magic I don't want to be remembered as one of those who backed down when the going got tough.
And seeing as how all this legion business got in the way of me making my own goodbye thread weeks back I figured I'd throw in some closure.
So there, I hope it all works out Razz
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 pm

i think that a lot of members think only on facking gear. today Autopsy and Rusty left Demigod. atm im only one online.
:S :S :S
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 pm

exempt23 wrote:
Forghtaar wrote:

Somehow I feel obliged to respond to this.
I quit wow about a week before it all came crashing on legion not because of legion, and not because of the guild.
The thing that put me off wow was...well it was wow itself. It just got too time consuming and it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. And if you guys pull trough(which I am sure you will) and Demigod keeps being great on Magic I don't want to be remembered as one of those who backed down when the going got tough.
And seeing as how all this legion business got in the way of me making my own goodbye thread weeks back I figured I'd throw in some closure.
So there, I hope it all works out Razz

exe i already clearly stated and i will repeat it one more time
I am not blaming ppl who stopped playing, i blame those who think that Demigod is only on Legion, those ppl didnt want to join Demigod on magic or they left afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 pm

I will not attend into magic wow demigod no moar i moved to the ally side i dont wanna see that demigod cuz ppl who stand next to me and say who the fuck are you dudes from demigod ? is freakin insulting if were gonna rebuild it i will wait for malik and everyone not 3 ppl trying to do somethin ....

So if its going to be its going to be if not

catch you on the flipside
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 am

Well...everytime i log in, and I am like 10h online this past weeks, its only banpage, me or forg, duduzinho(kinda dont speak in gchat) online...sometimes one or two guys more but never more then 7 guys online...I've done my best, i've been filling the gbank with things, I've tryed to help everyone who requested my help, i've been I think one of the most active members last 2 weeks...it's not easy for me, cuzz i could be in some other guild...but damn i am demigod, i've arrived here at about what, 4months ago? damn this was a dream for me...beeing in the best guild of legion. Alright everyone had their hard time rebuilding guild on magic, but if all of you guys tryed like 50% of me and the other active guys tryed we could have make demigod here again...i am not anyone here, i am like newcomer in the middle of you guys, but i dont want to quit this comunity. I will be at demigod till it be disbanded in magic. And then probably i will join a portuguese guild or something. Count on me all members specially banpage that have been my partner in the lonely Gchat nowadays.
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

ok since i wont be comming back
fuck you rusty
fuck you lichen
fuck you auto(cron told me, and am not a damn gm)
fuck you smyner
Exe u are cool
am out of here
Back to top Go down
Rainzero
Rainzero

Male
Number of posts : 48
Humor : I dont think you can make me laugh good
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 am

Forghtaar wrote:
ok since i wont be comming back
fuck you rusty
fuck you lichen
fuck you auto(cron told me, and am not a damn gm)
fuck you smyner
Exe u are cool
am out of here

Wtf why this all the sudden man cmon man
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:44 am

see wows a disease that turns everyone against each other n ruins our lives...leave it b4 it bcomes too late.....

btw i made a demi on GE...the new online game im at.....u can afk 90%^ time there n still lvl...^^
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:54 am

Dtotem wrote:

see wows a disease that turns everyone against each other n ruins our lives...leave it b4 it bcomes too late.....

This.
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 am

Dtotem wrote:

btw i made a demi on GE...the new online game im at.....u can afk 90%^ time there n still lvl...^^

there is nothing wrong with the game its just the ppl, be mature about it, well scape took a shit woop ti do go on magicwow and play there, dont want to lvl again ? well if u dont want to lvl again why u started wow its mostly about questing and having fun with friends WHILE LEVELING, just stop crying go on magic wow and play there.

And wat for did was THE MOST immature thing in this world, if u are leaving dont let it out on everyone else its not their fault.
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:18 am

xacah i think that went towards me, i left cuz there is no ppl to play with anymore, why is that? cuz those ppl didnt move their finger to help out so yes i left because of them.
it aint about the game, wow is perfect its cuz of ppl i thought i knew
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 am

come on it's just a bunch of slackers and babys
we faced real problems in Demigod, those problems i see now are crys, feel free to leave if you want, but when the guild will be remade you can suck me as hell to come back and my answer will be no
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 am

Ceronnis wrote:
come on it's just a bunch of slackers and babys
we faced real problems in Demigod, those problems i see now are crys, feel free to leave if you want, but when the guild will be remade you can suck me as hell to come back and my answer will be no

huh u quoted me? thats what i said
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 am

i didn't quote and target anyone, i said those who wants i didn't say Forgh
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

Ceronnis wrote:
i didn't quote and target anyone, i said those who wants i didn't say Forgh

only difference is that I DID target some ppl but with a reason
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:29 am

idk you ppl confuse me, just tell me whicch real DemigoD is in and ill start playing there.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:30 am

Xacah wrote:
idk you ppl confuse me, just tell me whicch real DemigoD is in and ill start playing there.
The one on Magic WoW
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 am

btw this is for ppl who dont want to level, there is an option to start playing on Legacy on Deathwing its instant 80 patch 3.1 and fun PVP, but the only flaw is that almost more then half of the guild wants PVE but then again im just throwing out ideas.
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:32 am

i have some feeling that neither one of you know what really happened
THERE IS NO DEMIGOD ON MAGIC WOW, PPL DIDNT WANT TO JOIN IT, AND THOSE WHO WERE IN DEMIGOD ARE NOW GONE TO SOME OTHER GUILDS.

better?
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am

isnt there like 3 now?
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:33 am

Forghtaar wrote:
THERE IS NO DEMIGOD ON MAGIC WOW, PPL DIDNT WANT TO JOIN IT, AND THOSE WHO WERE IN DEMIGOD ARE NOW GONE TO SOME OTHER GUILDS.

better?

Who ???
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 am

Forghtaar wrote:

better?
Then bye to them, and as i said there won't be a come back, those who wanna follow they do those who don't bye bye
Now we will see who was playing for the guild and those who was here for gears and raids
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 am

Ceronnis wrote:
Forghtaar wrote:

better?
Then bye to them, and as i said there won't be a come back, those who wanna follow they do those who don't bye bye
Now we will see who was playing for the guild and those who was here for gears and raids

tell me when are u going to log on to magicwow so i can pass u gm rank

@Xacah
why did u tell that nonsense about me crying when u didnt even have idea what happened?
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:42 am

I know that this answer will be a total dick answer but, from my point of view you overreacted, apparently YOU were the GM of Demigod at the time and still are basically, and instead of Oh im leaving speach u could of talked to malik about it and started inviting new ppl, then again its just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 am

just tell if you can handle invites or no
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 am

who?
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 am

Xacah wrote:
I know that this answer will be a total dick answer but, from my point of view you overreacted, apparently YOU were the GM of Demigod at the time and still are basically, and instead of Oh im leaving speach u could of talked to malik about it and started inviting new ppl, then again its just my opinion

well from my point of view your opinion is wrong, i didnt make the guild, Lee gave me a GM JUST to promote ppl to officers(cuz we all thought ppl who play will join demigod, we were wrong apparently) because he is bussy.
Since Malik was never on msn these days every single act that i took is consulted with Lee since he is gm 2.0 Razz
ppl dont want to fulfill the applications and join almost emty guild so i proposed recruiting on ingame basics which considers english knowledge and gear status check, but rusty didnt agree with it, i will quote what he said:

Rusty "I will rather be with 3 real demis online nor than with guild full of jerks"
Me: "ok, what do u suggest"
Rusty: "I will talk with rebe/smy/lichen etc. and try to convince them to join demigod"
Me: "ok u do that, but if they dont join now i swear i will not let them enter demigod afterwards"
Rusty: "sure we will regain our former glory"

Next morning cron calls me to tell me that rusty went to No Mercy guild

after that Auto was like "cya guys bb"
Autopsy has left the guild

And he told cron that he didnt like my leadership :S
i was like, wtf am not a real gm am just holding damn rank untill malik or lee find some free time

thats it, end of story
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 am

Since Lee gave you the lead it's not a stupid move i trust Lee more than my own, it's the one who always stays and done much more than i expected from a guildy, the reason of his rank prove it, so Lee made you GM and i officially agree with it, if ppl have a problem with it, go cry to another place, and sorry that i'm not on msn as i said, i'm on very bad days of my life atm
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:02 am

there there guys,

/pat on back
/give a cookie

I just want people who left to expain them selfs, WHY ????? thoughs are ppl who were in Demigod for the longest time, and i dont blame Auto he is a follower he goes were everyone goes lol
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:07 am

i don't blame nobody too, and i can just thank Forgh for what he's doing, if ppls don't trust in him so get the fuck out, Me and Lee does, as guild masters i think that's enought no?
if you don't even respect the leaders so why are you in this guild?
Keep the job Forgh, as you said even if it's with 3 members, keep it, and one day you will be prou saying that you was here in a crise moment unstead of runing to already made places, i'm prou of ppls like that, not of ppls leaving then coming back when all will be done

Last edited by Ceronnis on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 am

im a complete nub right now, could any one post a link do download patches from 3.0.1 to 3.0.9. the wow laucher thing wants 3.2 right away >.>
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

well anyways guys i will wait till some one post me some links then ill start playing on magicwow but for now good night im out for tonight. I hope everything works out sleepy Rock
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:18 am

Xacah wrote:
im a complete nub right now, could any one post a link do download patches from 3.0.1 to 3.0.9. the wow laucher thing wants 3.2 right away >.>
Here
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 am

Than You very much sir Smile
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 am

Fucking everybody was such a smooth move forg x]

How can i have someone left for a GM who calls smy a traitor ? Do you even know who the fuck he is and how much has he done ? Or Lichen ? or Rebe ? Or Auto i say go fuck your self and you choice of words was quite bad . So now you can go even burn your god damn PC i dont give a damn.Dont care how long you'v beeen in demigod i havent seen you do sh1t for no one seen you only cry "eww promotions arent fair " and sh1t like that while ppl who i mentioned were leading raids and sh1t so as a final i say FUCK YOU DUDE you aint worth shit dunno what lee finds straigh in you

end of discusion from me

PS-Demigod is not dead !! but it will be till malik remake's it maliks is gonna be our one and only gm till he dose that i consider demigod not even made on that server and i and the other havent left demigod if the guild is gonna be remade were there ...
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Malik Forg you just don't get it aaa? We don't give a damn fuck how big is Demigod 450 ppl or 15 we miss the community I personly enter the guild with thoughts that there are great ppl not great player great ppl such as G D Exe Acri Pyro Rys Eversky and many more now when such ppl are offline cuz rl what to do...? ppl are leaving cuz friends of them are gone in the guild is only Khalay and Me someone said that you'll make us vets I don't give a damn fuck about the rank and even if you make me a vet I'm not goin' to search for ppl cuz the ppl that fight to enter the guild are gone ppl that made that noble guild are gone soon everything will be gone...

Malik ppl like number don't make Demigod there is no point in havien' 400 ppl when they just think how to get gear ppl which made it like shade pyro tony d and many more made that guild now when they are gone where is Demigod?
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Avarea wrote:

How can i have someone left for a GM who calls smy a traitor ? Do you even know who the fuck he is and how much has he done ? Or Lichen ? or Rebe ? Or Auto i say go fuck your self and you choice of words was quite bad . So now you can go even burn your god damn PC i dont give a damn.Dont care how long you'v beeen in demigod i havent seen you do sh1t for no one seen you only cry "eww promotions arent fair " and sh1t like that while ppl who i mentioned were leading raids and sh1t so as a final i say FUCK YOU DUDE you aint worth shit dunno what lee finds straigh in you

end of discusion from me

PS-Demigod is not dead !! but it will be till malik remake's it maliks is gonna be our one and only gm till he dose that i consider demigod not even made on that server and i and the other havent left demigod if the guild is gonna be remade were there ...

Well Forgh may have overeacted a bit on is words...but I aggre with him...soz but I do. Someone who lies to friends isn't a traitor? Everyone have the right to move to other guild i think, but we can at least be honest...I aggre that it should be Malik or Lee remaking the guild, but if they cant and they trust Forgh to do it why cant trust him either? its a damn hard job so i full suport Forgh and I think that whith him leading nothing wrong have happened, but as i told before i am no one here i arrived at 4/5months...Once again, i will be with guild till someone disband it...
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

I dont know what to say. I am rlly touched Smile

First rusty u didnt get whot forgh said: Hes not a gm he was jst holdin it to ken or malik.
Sec: If u said u will convince MLT, Rebe 'n' Smy da Buffer u should at least try it not to hurry after them,

even tought nobody is to blame i think [i was on forums i know most of da things XDD] if there werent Paytons mess with 3.10 mothing of this would ever happen ! SO PEYTON IS TO BLAME NOT RUSTY, or FORGH or other ppl that left, stoppd etc.

And sorry about this but i would never stop playing any game because of guild. U start game by urself u should not be holded back by guild or some friends. If u wanna play play alone if its needed. How the hell u lvled? When there wasnt a Demigod? I haven't said anythin bad bout demigod, i enjoyed the game with u more than alone a lot . But a guild would be never a reason to stop playing, u stop when u wanna to, when WoW piss u off, when u wanna more free time etc.

Chill ppl lol!
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:40 pm

Avarea wrote:

end of discusion from me

You are talkin about helpin, you!??
How many times did i ask your your help?
How many times did u response?
i will tell you. You response everytime but when its time to do something you either go offline or act AFK
You know what?. You are one selfish muthafucka.
Fucking hypocrite at one point u are talking about prosperity and acting a hero next thing that happens BoOM u left the guild,
so you tell me isnt that hypocritical?

About Rebe
He was GM of Bogus when i asked him to join Demigod he said he dont trust anyone in his guild to pass the rank over(wtf!)
What the hell are you doing in the guild if u dont trust fucking any1. A day or two after Bogus is dismissed and Rebe still didnt join Demigod.
Cron will continue
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Your realy ungraitfull x] i help everytime i can and you cant denie that but hey like i care for your opinion x]
Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Avarea wrote:
Your realy ungraitfull x] i help everytime i can and you cant denie that but hey like i care for your opinion x]

i have something for that aswell

talking about being ungreatfull :S... wasnt u the one who said Lee come on forums just to make a lil drama, he is never here, how many times did he stopped playing. ( after all shit he have done ccc )
were those your words, i think they were.
why did u ask for some1 to stay perm GM, maybe u wanted me to pass you GM, would you leave guild then? or u was just looking for reasons to leave it?

all that pot made you retarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demigod's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demigod's Future   Demigod's Future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demigod's Future
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next