Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_lcapall the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_voting_barall the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_lcapall the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_voting_barall the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_lcap80%all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_lcap20%all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!

Go down 
+7
SyaN
Rysard
Nathrazal
Ken
Banpage
Gzero
darkglx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 pm

so hey guys, i just wanted to open this topic to tell you something,

maybe the physical form of demigod is dead, but the spirit of Demigod, it will always be alive, its stronger then life and death,

i wanted you to know that im realy glad i sent this /w Cereonnis: Hey im lvl 70 Shaman and i would like to join Demigod

it was one of the smartest things ive done,
i also wanted you to know that i am sorry if i hurt anyone during my time here,
i realy hope you can forgive me for being little child, and un mature,

i know your not RL freinds of mine, but if i could id meet each one of you in RL
i want everyone of you to remmber how we were guild raiding everyday and while your doing it please listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1cTuUwZILg

it just give such warm feeling,
i realy have a tear in my eye right now, ill miss everyone of you and the time i was here wasnt half of what i would realy like to be here

but everything good has an end, though our fellowship will last forever in our minds,
btw im leaving to Africa next week, im being re assgined to protect all the Russian and Ukranian Cargo going through some coast line,
i guess its the last you will hear from me, damn now i realy got a tear in my eye,

so i just wanted to wish everyone all the best in the world, i hope we can meet somewhere else agine,
ive done a little list of people im realy gonna miss, everyone else, i love you alot but thoes are the people who were with me everyday on this realm,

Rysard: Chris, ill never forget you, u always was little brother to me on this realm, realy annoying brother but you dont choose family, right?
<3
Pyrotess: you Sexy asian devil, im realy gonna miss our long chats togather, you always made me feel good,

Ken: well whats to say? lee your the man i always loved ya brother though we didnt agree on anything, our goals were the same love you man!

Gzero: what can i say? you were among the first people i met on this realm ill always miss you,

Autopsy: Just like Zero, u guys were from my first freinds here ill think about you everyday,

Last and most importent of them all,

CEREONNIS - Malik!!
listen man you know what i think of you, ill always love you, ill always be loyal to you, ill never ever forget about you i realy wish i could meet you in real life, but its not up to us, fate decided to meet us up like this. your the greates guy i know, realy u are, i realy dont know alot of people, i always was soldier even when i was child my dad trained me in 3 martial arts, i never had free time, you thought me alot of things, one of them was L-O-V-E, and thats how i feel towrds Demigod, towrds what you made it, loving you always

if i can i would like to make a little notice to a dear freind of mine who is already not among the leaving, a good freind of me Radoslav who also played in Demigod under the name Blowmeakiss was killed in action 3 days ago,

remmber brother if ur up there and you can see me and read this, ill always remmber you, it was my fault you joined the army, you shoulda stay home and play wow like u were used to its mine patriotic shit that made you be dumb like me, i hope you can forgive me, and i hope ill meet you my freind, i always knew that death on the battlefield is great glory, ill always honor you, u always was better soldier then me i love you brother.

if everyone can give a little msg about him ill be very glad, i want to show it to his parants, and it will be great honor to me
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Number of posts : 475
Location : home; at my comp xD (sarajevo ; Bosnia and Hercegovina)
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 am

i dunno what to say, i am honored to meet you, and i am glad i did.i wish you best luck in your future actions and we will remember these good times i am 100% sure
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Dude last time we hear something from ya pfff that's not true Smile in few months you'll come back and we shall have even more fun and there is one really smart thing you can do shoot your leg and you'll go back in Russia as fast as you can cyclops I know your crazy bastard I can't even wanna image what you can do with a gun in your hands You can blow up a whole city with bullet affraid Don't worry bro watch out and don't be hero they never make it back and its not so cool to be few meters under ground bounce Be hero only in the beds of the girls there cyclops I love you I give you 4 weeks and write something in the forum or I'll come find you and put the gun in your ass nabbyyyyy love ya cheers

(R.I.P) Blow QQ this is fucking stupid how can someone think army is fucking cool ~_~ you go and there are like 50% chance that you'll servive No
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 pm

Damn man, I'm touched. Good luck on your assignment man.

Hope everything goes well.
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 pm

thx guys...
2 bad not everyone post something..
Back to top Go down
Nathrazal
Nathrazal

Male
Number of posts : 57
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

dude sry wasnt there, they cuted my left arm for some hours cause i didnt get blood their....

well im touched too and i dunno what i can say cause im kinda new here, just some months...

it was a short time for me with all of you and i always remember the words that the most of you say ... nath! your enlgish sucks lol

well i try,
i hope the best things for you, dont die, thnik of us, we will never forget you, an who knows some day if we all are rich or iam a millionar i will do a meeting for us here in germany with a lot of beer Very Happy haha

R.I.P. we see you in heaven im they guy there wich shouts DEMIGOD and got a big smile on his face Very Happy

last sentence then im done and i dont wanna cry... DEMIGOD will last forever !!!
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 am

Igor man... I wish you the best of luck in Africa and I hope to talk to you again soon...

Demigod is physically over but I hope the family will keep in touch over msn and shit... I'll never forget you bro, through those hard times (i'm sure u remember which) we rly became close and i hope we stay like that Very Happy

And I'm not that annoying am I? :p Oh and... LOTR <3<3

RIP Radoslav
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:03 pm

GL! hope u will stay alive Smile
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

very cheering syan..
i wonder where malikz is..
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm

always here my friend just hang on as Syan said i left retail, and my account is still activ which means my net provider failed, i have to change it and it will take time for the money cause i have to pay the first 6 month in a row
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 pm

oh holy crap :/

Well igor i rly wish u the best and i rly HOPE u will come back alive Smile don't like if my friends fall down for such shits.
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm

thanks peoplez
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Igor Say something for me Or I'll call the COPS!! Laughing [j/k] good luck bro ^^
Back to top Go down
Xepheron

Xepheron

Male
Number of posts : 5
Humor : awesome
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 am

See ya man. I guess this means no more pointless political arguements anymore. I'll at least pretend to miss them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 am

hey Guys, it me just here to say hi, hope you guys doin fune. i cant really play wow anymore cuz school 11th grade hardest year of school, overloaded with work Sad this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Поpа поpа поpадуемся
на своём веку
Кpасавице и кубку
счастливому клинку

Пока пока покачивая
пеpьями на шляпах
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
меpси боку
Опять скpипит
потёpтое седло
И ветеp холодит
былую pану
Куда вас судаpь
к чёpту занесло
Hеужто вам покой
не по каpману

Поpа поpа поpадуемся
на своём веку
Кpасавице и кубку
счастливому клинку
Пока пока покачивая
пеpьями на шляпах
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
меpси боку

Hужны Паpижу деньги
се ля ви
А pыцаpи ему нужны
тем паче
Hо что такое
pыцаpь без любви
И что такое
pыцаpь без удачи

Поpа поpа поpадуемся
на своём веку
Кpасавице и кубку
счастливому клинку
Пока пока покачивая
пеpьями на шляпах
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
меpси боку

Пока пока покачивая
пеpьями на шляпах
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
меpси боку
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
Судьбе не pаз шепнём
Судьбе
шепнём
Меpси боку меpси боку
Меpси боку

/salute
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey dude if u get in a stikky situation just think hmmm what will dan do, then rush out at the enemy like u'vve got nothing to lose Wink (hopefully u have a priest in ur group)
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 pm

danbc wrote:
Hey dude if u get in a stikky situation just think hmmm what will dan do, then rush out at the enemy like u'vve got nothing to lose Wink (hopefully u have a priest in ur group)

They have retarded healers ~_~ with laggy net and stupid macros so don't give him such ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:58 pm

C ya Dark, and GL whit all you have to do! Real world is as much crappy as the server we meet, but only the good memories we shall keep in our minds.
Good luck again and take care!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!   all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all the demigods cone in, rookies and vets and the leaders ofc!
Page 1 of 1