Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Miserys out of DEMIGOD Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_lcapMiserys out of DEMIGOD I_voting_barMiserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_lcapMiserys out of DEMIGOD I_voting_barMiserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_lcap80%Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_lcap20%Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Miserys out of DEMIGOD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morax

morax

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 am

first hello to every one,

second i thought that this guild would help me to learn about this awersome game, but instead they kick me out i have 3 weeks i leveled to 79 learn 2 professions like skinning im grand master and lw that im with some trouble, and i have killed a lot of alliance guys today 11 yesterday that i played 3 hours i killed 9 and you denied me thanks a lot, why dont you give me a chance to show you what can i do instead of kicking my ass out, well i know you will think about

from now thanks

Morax
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 am

Damn,

I just realized..... We're dicks......

Dang, I shoulda realized that before. I think that if you are willing to come back, you should be able to.

I feel like everyone deserves a chance to level up to 80 as fast as they can.

But the thing is is that the whole concept of level 80 has been a rule in Demigod. We simply ask now that you level to 80 THEN reapply because we are well aware of the fact that you were given the character to level up.

-Ken
Back to top Go down
morax

morax

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am

thanks for a quick reply, i would like you to say me what i need to have in my character yo get because i get a lot of friends in the guild and know its realy quiet

when i post i dont mean to offend anyone sorry if idid

good bye

morax
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Bang!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 am

Well Morax is my friend as he did explained in app. He started playing over H8OS with a rogue cero transfered him, since H8OS was not fun at the end, he wanted to come to legion with us so i decided giving him my rogue cuz im sure he will do great.
I saw him pwoning some allies with higher lvl and gear, and did rly good with profs so far.

Ken, thanks for giving him a chance to re app when he hits 80, im sure u wont regreat, since i have seen how fast he has learn a lot of things and his will to be between us, he rly appreciates this guild.
Back to top Go down
Avatiah

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 pm

i can't understand 1 thing, why did u kick him?

in my opinion any player that has been in the guild before wotlk should stay in it no matter what lvl he is.. especially if he is active and have friends in guild..
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Avatiah wrote:

in my opinion any player that has been in the guild before wotlk should stay in it no matter what lvl he is.. especially if he is active and have friends in guild..

the Toon in the guild beloged to som1 else he is simply using it now so he decided to apply with the toon as a new player
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Bang!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Avatiah wrote:

ava the thing in here is that the one who joined guild as Miserys was me, i was the owner of that rogue and i gave the char to a friend of mine, so he RE applied to be in guild since its a different person with the same acc.
He is now 80 and he will RE app again cuz last time he was denied and kicked. I know i cant "vote yes" in app since im member not veteran, even tho, i would let him in since he has lot of friends in here and its an active and helpful guy
Back to top Go down
Avatiah

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm

OK, it's clear now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miserys out of DEMIGOD   Miserys out of DEMIGOD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miserys out of DEMIGOD
Page 1 of 1