Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Wat does Demigod Means to u Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_lcapWat does Demigod Means to u I_voting_barWat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_lcapWat does Demigod Means to u I_voting_barWat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_lcap80%Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_lcap20%Wat does Demigod Means to u I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Wat does Demigod Means to u

Go down 
+12
Shinsei
Asmo
fruitfly
Ken
Dtotem
Haaly
Valary
Shademinion
chickenrib
Avarea
Tefris
Ceronnis
16 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 am

Well the first tym i joined Demigod was whn torba was still here and fruity was a nab vet and chicken still didnt join ..
After a while i left Demigod becuz of torbas rude behavious ... Later i was invited bak by Rysard and now i m jst loving it...
Im in Demigod for quite a long tym and it has become one of the best guild in Legion and im trying to do wat eva i can do make it better..
Im proud to call myself a member of Demigod ... \m/
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:06 pm

if you are proud to be a member, so guess how i'm proud that i formed it, Demigod is the place where i have friends brothers and sisters, it's my familly, it's all for me
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Long Live the Big Boss!!! Wohooo!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

And lovers Twisted Evil you owe me ya ass malik ! lol
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Seriously guys the only part of fun and hapyness is all of you guys and girls, it's the only place where i forget how my life is a shit
Here i forget all and i have fun.
If i lose Demigod i'll lose a part of my self
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 pm

amitauren wrote:
Well the first tym i joined Demigod was whn torba was still here and fruity was a nab vet and chicken still didnt join ..
After a while i left Demigod becuz of torbas rude behavious ... Later i was invited bak by Rysard and now i m jst loving it...
Im in Demigod for quite a long tym and it has become one of the best guild in Legion and im trying to do wat eva i can do make it better..
i was in demigod before torba even joined. some stuff happened during the summer and i went to unwilling legends and then thirdstrike for a while to hang out with a few other friends.
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm

ikd for me demigod its where it all started... ceronnis, me and a few others made this guild just 3 weeks after i started playing in legion... its awesome how it grew so rapidly and i think that was a problem at the beginning. But we dealt with it and i probably had the most fun ive had in this server... right now demigod is the only thing that keeps WoW installed in my computer. I just wish i had more time to play and meet the new ppl
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 pm

it's true Luis, sometimes i remember the old goo times with you, Lee, Iva, Maria, Carlos...etc, like if it was a real life lol, you know when u become nostalgic Razz
Btw Ami, you made a great thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 pm

like is said to that guy who asked me to join his guild "I would rather stop playing wow than leave Demigod"
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 pm

I will never forget old times when we spent together... the raids.... conversations.. rly i miss that time.
How we were raiding, help each others.

"ALL BAF RYSARD" --->I will never forget, i couldnt stop laugting all the time
When we were calling to Shade to make warrior and Malik to make rouge and etc....
It was fun lol!

U will always be part of my heart

PS: and malik u wont lose Demigod.. not soon
Demigod is growing and growing .....
Yea we have lot new ppls but we have more PRO guys like Holyrebe , like Vukili, Bbagoss and so on...
They r not from begining of the guild like Officers but they r nice guys and atm keep the guild alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

Yeah that's right, and btw even if i don't know the new ppl in guild cause i'm not so activ for last days i totally trust the officers, someone good can't recrute someone bad.
btw if i know you or not i love you all
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:06 am

Damn this thread reminds me of the old days i didnt know shit about raids
nor tanking i was constantly asking you guys were contantly helping lol
i love you guys x] You made me the man i am today less or not even modeled me in a rl plan . Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 am

Sad jully didnt mention my name Razz
and np malik Very Happy
and rusty u still dont know anything .... Very Happy

DEMIGOD RULES ............\m/
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

to me Demigod is my home when i'm online. Every member is like family and if by whatever reason Demigod disbanded, I would most probably either stop playing wow or try to form it again back into its full glory.

VIVA DEMIGOD!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:56 am

The only reason i log onto wow becuz of friend and Demigod .. I played wit everyclass and bored wit all of em Razz
so yah i jst log in so that i can talk wit everyone
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am

i rmbr the old days when we were all like wtf....and malik with D / shade i want u 2 be tanks.....

we were bth like huh?....er.....ok?.......

i rmbr the days where we used to hang around and do a lotta crap and rmbr the ever famous wiper title...."cough " :"cough" held
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

What isn't there to remember?

Shadey introduced me to WoWLegion and I been with him ever since. Carlos was a bitch and just complained. I cried all the time. Cero couldn't even stay on cuz of his gay connections and whenever he was on, he would wipe every Guild Raid with his OP dps. Maria was like the one who sat back and laughed everytime me and Shadey were arguing. Iva was like, o.O in the officer chat cuz I think she thought we were serious. That was the starting 5 people, then it just evolved around that and everything just grew from there. I regret Maria leaving, but times move on and that's that. I remember I was the second official officer of Demigod and never looked back from that. Diakka, he really wasn't on so I didn't consider him one. Then, the officers came and went. It was just great times that happened back then and what is still going on now. I can't even imagine WoW without Demigod. I have uninstalled WoW countless times and the only reason I broke my promise to stop playing games was the fact that Demigod is still there.

Everything started with the psycho-path Myrth and his gay Myrth's legion. I don't remember no one at all from that guild. And when we made Demigod, he went suicidal.

There is NO WoW without Demigod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:51 pm

I was in one Guild that made me to be that what i become in WoW world... it was in preTBC (blizz - Warsong realm) for this guild i missed whole school year... then i brake playing for the summer. After that one friend of my new class give me the link to Scape... i was like WTF new WoW Expansion oO.... Joined and played like crazy. Then i enter in my 1st guild "Sinister" it was like my new home... ( bout Sinister is a very long story... which make me sad sometimes) then depart... the former members and few other including me created "Sultans Of Swing"... but there was some $#!% happen in the real live... Then Gzero ( my best friend in WoWLegion since i was lvl 40 ) joined in Demigod. Then he beg to officers to invite me to Demigod too. The date was 25.10. '08 and till now i am Proud member of Demigod. Its like my new home in WoW and i cant even imagine a day w/o you guys. <3 ya all !!!
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 am

amitauren wrote:
The only reason i log onto wow becuz of friend and Demigod .. I played wit everyclass and bored wit all of em Razz
so yah i jst log in so that i can talk wit everyone
Now you know why i don't play on retail like i played before, it's col there, ther's not that thing that keeps me ingame
I still remember the guys who signed the Demigod letter to make it, Me Lee Luis Maria Pedro Alastair Carlos an some few others
do you remember the yelling in orgrim for recruting? lol it was fun, and our first raid was Naxx i remember, we were so proud of our first succes, then we started serious instances, and we was making some records like trying to do bosses with the less ppls as possible XD
For sure we had some issues and problems, like all guilds, but we kept it alive, i was near to disban it once, but some persons stayed near me and told me to go on leading it and that i have to trust my self, so i did, and the result is here Very Happy
the persons that i miss alot and that were a great part in the guild are Carlos and Maria, but thanks for the others that all suported like Luis with DKP, Lee the genius for the guild the rules the forum and the management, Iva for the psychologic care, Alastair and Pedro the guys who never complained and always stayed with fidelity to Demigod
Fuck if i continue i'll write a book about our lovely guild
THANKS ALL AND MUCH LOVE TO ALL
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 am

Oh yeah...myrths legion... i was a member for a week and then we all gathered in ogrimar and created the guild. I still remember diakka refusing to wear the tabard because his "armor looks better without it". Very Happy

Oh man!! i was soooo excited about it when we signed to create Demigod!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 am

wow i completely forgot we actually killed sapp wow with like 10 ppl i think that was pro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 am

I was in sinisters too .. IT was my first guild .. It was jst like Demigod but some faged ruined it .. NY leave it long story ... Jst one thing i play wow for Demigod .. As long as demigod is hre so m i .. malik and keng and officers thanx for making Demigod wat it is today Smile Long live Demigod Smile
Back to top Go down
fruitfly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
fruitfly

Male
Number of posts : 514
Humor : /Roll /Roll /Roll
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:32 am

amitauren wrote:

Im still a nab cheers

Like malik said in his first reply this guild takes me away from the real world and jus cheers me up, if i stop wow completely i would go crazy without demigod,

Who remembers the old days when shade had to say no to ppl for Graids cos to many ppl wanted to raid lol

Love the Nibfly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Well we know that ur a nab Smile ...
Ny .. 3 cheers for Malik and all the officers who make Demigod wat it is today ...
And atleast 1 for the Veterans Razz rendeer cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:06 pm

naaah vets. dont move their fingers, so no CHEERS for them !!!!

j/k ofc. they are the heart of the guild among whit members and even the initiates!
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Asmo

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 pm

yeah was a good time..i remember first when i met greene malik lol! lol! i was young tank 17k unbuff..i was searching for guild ..we were together in pro raid..16 ppl whole BT...we did it without any mistake..i was tanking..i wrote msg like SEARCHING FOR A GOOD GUILD...malik wisps me..Man wanna join to my guild? Myrth's LEgion or smth like that ...than he added if u dont like after u can leave it..i said Ok noob invite me lol! lol! lol! lol! than our friendship started..i remember Diakka and CHantally very good..GREAT players..we undrstood each other easly lol! lol! lol! and lots of other players . I am not member of DEMIGOD anymore but i had to say that was a great time..we did lots of raids had a good moments lots of fun together ....than Malik created DEMIGOD and old ppl joined to DEMIGOD from myrth's legion .... ..but unfortunataly present demigod is not like old demigod..but anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 am

Well todays demigod is not lyk before but we got friends ..
A lot of new members r there so its more fun thn before ..
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 am

oh yea demigod is definitely fun now i just wish i had more time to know everyone like before i knew everyone in the guild so i would have soooo much fun but now i only know a few ppl but they all are still cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 am

The truth is i dont knw any single initiate ... i knw a few of the members and vet and officers r known.. so i m cool wit it ..
The best part is we r getting big by the min still we r not panicing ... i mean the officers r not showin off or anything they r jst cool .. I think all of can handle fame Razz

Demigod Rules cheers
Back to top Go down
Shinsei
Shinsei

Male
Number of posts : 104
Humor : Rawr~!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:21 am

Best guild I've been in. Raids are successful and fun, people are cool and interesting to talk to. Although I've joined recently, I've already gained friends, experience, loot and loads of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Lolz, yes quite the nostalgic thread. I joined up when DKP was getting introduced and downing Illi was a big deal. Very proud to have been included in the "Downed Illi" guild pic, think that was my 3rd official Demigod raid. Funny to see all the namez in that pic and how many are still around today.

I agree with lots of others, if it weren't for Demigod being around i'd probably join my hubby and go back to the isolated world of Morrowind/Oblivion Razz

Thanks again Rusty for inviting me to the guild, almost been a year since then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

one more thing i would Really love to find out who invited me to demigod so i can personally thank him
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:59 am

I forget, who were the starting 10? It was Ceronnis, Aabaa, Shademinion, Kenshey, Dtotem, Diakka, Phantommaria, Valary, Herrird (I think), who was the last person?
Back to top Go down
Smyner
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:29 am

for me DEMIGOD means <3
my family I love you cheers
mess with any of my m8's and ill fuck your ass! Evil or Very Mad Razz
i joined Demi about 7~8 months ago...
i ill never leave it! I love you cheers

cheers DEMIGOD FOR LIFE cheers
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 am

Ken wrote:
I forget, who were the starting 10? It was Ceronnis, Aabaa, Shademinion, Kenshey, Dtotem, Diakka, Phantommaria, Valary, Herrird (I think), who was the last person?
valary didnt start it it was tefris, but idk last person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:04 am

Who cares .. Demigod rules Razz
and rysard invited me AGAIN .. Otherwise i would have never joined Razz
Back to top Go down
fruitfly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
fruitfly

Male
Number of posts : 514
Humor : /Roll /Roll /Roll
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Forghtaar wrote:
one more thing i would Really love to find out who invited me to demigod so i can personally thank him

i think it was me forgh Razz
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Ken wrote:
Two of my real life friends, Sayad ansd Andramaul who plays on retail or on fun server and we got alts signs too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:58 pm

fruitfly wrote:
Forghtaar wrote:

i think it was me forgh Razz

heh, thank u very much than, demis made wow better
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 am

what demigod means to me, its place like home, where u can always find family and loving people
i realy miss old times, im almost a year in this guild
and i still remmber how we were doing daily dkps when i joined and i was like playing 20hours a day,
im starting to play alot agine, and i see alot of new faces in guild and in forum, i hope ppl still remmber me (AKA valary malik chris and lee)

Ami, not only Malik and officers (which i agree did almost everything)
made Demigod what Demigod is.
and i know that all the officer or atleast 3/4 of them knows what im talking bout

btw Sinister is a sad story, i had alot of fun there till i realy did find my home in Demigod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:19 pm

u said ami .. thats me ? or something else ?
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Well for me demigod is a home with all my friends and sort of family were no one will Ambush me with a dagger or lolbolt me. lol! Rock Da Cow Twisted Evil bounce Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 pm

yeh ami i meant u,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 am

Sinister is in the past... but the true Sinister remain in Demigod Smile
/cheer to all Demigods !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 pm

aaa i really didnt get it what u said to me Razz
can u explain it again plz ?
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm

amm u said "Cheers for the officers that made Demigod what it is"
and i said not only the officers made Demigod - Demigod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:18 am

oh ... i lobh eww too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat does Demigod Means to u   Wat does Demigod Means to u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat does Demigod Means to u
Page 1 of 1