Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Democracy here in Demigod Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_lcapDemocracy here in Demigod I_voting_barDemocracy here in Demigod I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_lcapDemocracy here in Demigod I_voting_barDemocracy here in Demigod I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_lcap80%Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_lcap20%Democracy here in Demigod I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Democracy here in Demigod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:08 am

watching Obama and mcCain on tv recently has got me thinking on how we can adopt a sort of voting system here in demigod. wev got roughly 250 members here in demigod which sums up to over 100 people. I was thinking of some sort of election for important roles in the guild (apart from guild master, wer all happy with Malik as far as I can tell). these roles could include:

class and race president
head healer
president of tanking
department of dps
future guild master (in the case that malik should retire or DIE)

it may seem unnecessary in the sense of keeping demigod alive however its always nice to be one step ahead and more importantly, having all our members able to have who they really want in control

power to the people
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 am

go usa, ok umm, sounds like a good idea, actually, as officers, we were discussing on creating new ranks with increases credibility for members who deserves a rank higher than veteran, and so forth. this will be taken into consideration if WOWSCAPE DOESNT SUCK BIG MONEY BALLZZZZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:19 am

wowscape really doesn't suck that bad compared to other private servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 pm

good idea , i like it , its time to refresh Rock Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Yeah lets try it. However, how are we going to set up the voting procedure? We should get people to register on the forums in order to make it easier... Btw how does an initiate become a member these days?
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:50 pm

Tefris wrote:
Yeah lets try it. However, how are we going to set up the voting procedure? We should get people to register on the forums in order to make it easier... Btw how does an initiate become a member these days?

generally thro raids, but since we dont raid that much, barely anyone raises rank.
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm

i raise ranks when i on...mainly because their helpful and very social.......but u gotta be around when i payin attention and on......sry but that time is mostly when u all are sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Right. So how about changing this rule? I was thinking that maybe we could promote people from initiates to members if they join the forums. This way they may become a bit more active and it would be easier to apply the whole "democracy" theme (i am not an expert in websites but it might just be easier to organise our guild through forums). What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 am

[quote="Tefris"]maybe we could promote people from initiates to members if they join the forums.quote]
That's just a great idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:07 am

nope, then will people only register on forum and it will stay by that.
"Oh all i need to do is register on forum and here we go i can farm our guilds bank"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

What about minimum number of posts for being member... from initiate to member with some number of posts??? i dont know maybe 10-20...dont know u choose? just idea?
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:11 pm

+1 with nenadus Smile and maybe some ranks at forum 2
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:09 am

true dat #1 nenadus too

-1 cockfish
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 pm

Well what we could do about the guild bank thing is set a limit at which guildies can withdraw money. We could set it to veteran or something like that. And in order to become a veteran someone will obviously have to do a significant series of things for the guild...
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Guold bank limit is just bugged, ranks too, and also guild master can't withdraw money.
VIVA WOWSCAPE cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

Ken wrote:
true dat #1 nenadus too

-1 cockfish
/slap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:07 pm

SyaN wrote:
Ken wrote:
true dat #1 nenadus too

-1 cockfish
/slap
haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Democracy here in Demigod   Democracy here in Demigod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Democracy here in Demigod
Page 1 of 1