Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_lcap80%World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_lcap20%World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]   World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:39 am

Copyed from www.wowscape.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Plans For Lich King
Alrighty... A lot of people have been asking about when we are going to have Lich King. I know this may disappoint many of you, but we will not release it when retail does. I just do not think that it is right. Scape is the "holding tank" and "safety net" for players who either

1. Can not afford to play retail for a period of time, due to job loss, or whatever...
2. Get bored with content and would leave WoW all together to go to another game...

Instead our hopes are, that people WILL support retail.. and most of our players do. We hope that those who all of the sudden for some reason can not afford to play retail for a couple of few months, or that those who get bored of content and are not patient enough to wait for expansions to release, will figure... "it isn't as big of a deal if I don't pay for it" instead of just jumping the WoW ship all together and going to another game not to return.

New content is the wind in retails sails. We aren't going to take that away from them.. because after all, everyone playing WoW in this world, is dependent on them doing well. Scape is not here to compete with them. Their product will always be bug free, low on hackers, and most up to date.

We have nothing to do with, and will never have anything to do with people who are hosting Lich before or even right after retail. Like when Burning Crusade came out, we took a little bit to put it on... not long, but we let the "coolness and excitement" to check it out, be retails rewards to reap.

Peyton

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]   World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:07 am

hey im cool with what i got now. what we got now is a privilege and shouldn't really abuse it by asking more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]   World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am

i like the thinking of them... its a good manner. on the other hand i dont think that blizzard needs any more retailers to get going further, and wowscape can never compare with retail, even if they would install wotlk now or on release time.

but nvm. i dont need woltk yet... first i need to get a perfect gear x 3 (tank, dps, heal), espeacilly from swp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]   World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft Wrath of The lich king [at wowscape]
Page 1 of 1