Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcapWho's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_voting_barWho's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcapWho's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_voting_barWho's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcap80%Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcap20%Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?

Go down 
+6
fruitfly
Herrird
crowzel
SyaN
Rysard
Ken
10 posters

Are you boredd of WoWLegion?
Yes
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcap83%Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
No
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_lcap17%Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:09 am

This game is so fucking boring now, I don't even feel like logging on anymore... That's how bored I am...
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:10 am

it is getting kinda boring.. make another character lee
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:34 am

go to retail and u will love wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:14 am

I am bored too, i am just waiting for wotlk to comes out few more days , and i hope i will play more then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

yea when WOTLK will come to wowscape i will reborn cheers
Back to top Go down
crowzel
crowzel

Male
Number of posts : 131
Humor : lame ass mofo humor
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:47 am

Nenadus wrote:
I am bored too, i am just waiting for wotlk to comes out few more days , and i hope i will play more then
lol thats funny, but ehh.. dude false hope.
WOTLK isnt gonna come out for us as the same time it is for retail.
Its gonna take like 2 months, look how many crashes we got lately and thats only for the halloween crap.
Back to top Go down
crowzel
crowzel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 am

So yes im am fucking bored and pissed of wowlegion, thats why im gonna play retail.
Im not gonna w8 2 months for a crapy server, thats stupid, and all the new stuff will be bugged anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 am

im done with WoW, im quitting soon. im really done with WoW all the time i spent on it...
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:45 am

Ken wrote:
im done with WoW, im quitting soon. im really done with WoW all the time i spent on it...
liar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Herrird
Spammer
Spammer
Herrird

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm bored because of the lag, constant dc's, error 132, speed hack warning, allys attacking us, then your game freezes out of no where and the allys kill you because your screen is frozen.
[Mobs try to get behind you.](Is this normal?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 pm

crowzel wrote:
Nenadus wrote:
lol thats funny, but ehh.. dude false hope.
WOTLK isnt gonna come out for us as the same time it is for retail.
Its gonna take like 2 months, look how many crashes we got lately and thats only for the halloween crap.

I SAD THIS becouse my rogue - on wowscape is stolen, now i am playing on retail with my warrior lol, few days Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Herrird wrote:
I'm bored because of the lag, constant dc's, error 132, speed hack warning, allys attacking us, then your game freezes out of no where and the allys kill you because your screen is frozen.
[Mobs try to get behind you.](Is this normal?)
I know u wont belive me but on retail u have lags too, not so constant not so much but u have them - maybe it is my internet Smile
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:47 pm

it is your internet me and lefi don't have any problems Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:22 am

seriously, they gotta do somin about this gay server.... i hate it with all of the problems. the only thing keeping me from leaving is everyone in the guild. if everyone were to leave all of a sudden, then i would leave wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:53 am

error 132 <3

Smile)
i voted no, but im bored of noobs mostly...
get 7k skilled players and it will be cool server:) not for pvp ofc:)
warriors strugglin with dodged overpower after white only:) + no stun resit Smile) coolio

about wotlk?? ,,, Christmas 2009 Smile
i see those 80% of ppl playing death knight Smile)
just like it is with rogues now Wink
pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 am

what the fudge is error 132?
pardon my noobosity
Back to top Go down
fruitfly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
fruitfly

Male
Number of posts : 514
Humor : /Roll /Roll /Roll
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Its the error after 131 bounce
Back to top Go down
Herrird
Spammer
Spammer
Herrird

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 pm

An error that crashes your game randomly.

Rogues get it most of the time, after they use a skill like sinister strike or something.

Last edited by Herrird on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Ken wrote:

ooo Lee, i read this many times... rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Herrird wrote:

Rogues get it most of the time, after they use a skill like sinister strike or something.
well almost all meele classes get it Smile
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:37 pm

and that's like never =] or if it will be it will be..
Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? Bugged-out-lp
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:54 pm

Valary wrote:
Ken wrote:

ooo Lee, i read this many times... rabbit

iva, this time, its because of bordom, its so fucking boring now, everytime i go home, im like, what is there to do, cuz wow is boring now.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:51 pm

I guess it's all in your own expectations...I log in expecting to be playing on a free server and I never get let down, because I look at my bills and waddaya know? Wow isn't on there Razz I mean honestly...what would I do? Play oblivion like my husband? Rolling Eyes go back to guild wars? No naaa.... I like where I am in the game. I've got money to play with, I can defend myself against up to 3 allies, can stroll into ally towns and cause ruckus any time I want....and hangin' with peeps in random raids and guild raids is cool to me Smile So I voted no. Wow is what I make it, and I've made it a nice distraction from work so I don't have to put a bullet in my head from all the idiots I deal with on a daily basis in the real world. Trust me, Wow idiots are much easier to deal with than real world idiots. You can always shove a frostbolt up their Shocked ahhhh....how nice would that be if you can polymorph your boss and stick 'em with a 8k crit cheers
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:39 am

pyrotess wrote:
I guess it's all in your own expectations...I log in expecting to be playing on a free server and I never get let down, because I look at my bills and waddaya know? Wow isn't on there Razz I mean honestly...what would I do? Play oblivion like my husband? Rolling Eyes go back to guild wars? No naaa.... I like where I am in the game. I've got money to play with, I can defend myself against up to 3 allies, can stroll into ally towns and cause ruckus any time I want....and hangin' with peeps in random raids and guild raids is cool to me Smile So I voted no. Wow is what I make it, and I've made it a nice distraction from work so I don't have to put a bullet in my head from all the idiots I deal with on a daily basis in the real world. Trust me, Wow idiots are much easier to deal with than real world idiots. You can always shove a frostbolt up their Shocked ahhhh....how nice would that be if you can polymorph your boss and stick 'em with a 8k crit cheers

That argument is very contradicting Ava. I mean, yes, you are right. It has it's benefits and everything, but like everything, you can only take so much of it. Like, when I first started playing WoWLegion, it was fun because it was fun talking to my friends and we just did what we did everyday, have guild raids and go 4 man raid Stormwind. It was a blast, but everything is just different now.... It isn't the same it all once was. That's why I created this topic to start with. Nothing was the way it once was, and, if everything was suddenly to revert, I will still have the same opinion in mind because of the fact that I already went through so much.
Back to top Go down
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 am

Ken wrote:
pyrotess wrote:

That argument is very contradicting Ava. I mean, yes, you are right. It has it's benefits and everything, but like everything, you can only take so much of it. Like, when I first started playing WoWLegion, it was fun because it was fun talking to my friends and we just did what we did everyday, have guild raids and go 4 man raid Stormwind. It was a blast, but everything is just different now.... It isn't the same it all once was. That's why I created this topic to start with. Nothing was the way it once was, and, if everything was suddenly to revert, I will still have the same opinion in mind because of the fact that I already went through so much.

No offense lee but you sound like a chic (no offense to you sexy ladies nothing wrong with being a girl:P) but yea fur realz lee .
PS. yea i just come to forums to talk shit to you lol
Back to top Go down
fruitfly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
fruitfly

Male
Number of posts : 514
Humor : /Roll /Roll /Roll
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 am

I agree it is really getting boring... If they introduced S3 or new arena gear it would be fun but untill than this server is getting the same shit over and over again... Im either gonna start a new char or go alliance 2 spicen things up seriously bounce
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 pm

No worries, everyone is entitled to their own opinion Smile But I don't think I made a contradictory statement. It's simple really. I play Wow here knowing that the server is gonna DC, or quests are gonna be bugged, or the fact that I'm maxed out 70 with no other items needed (except for phoenix mount of course) but I still find things to do, places to see, allies to kill. Bottom line, hasn't gotten boring to me yet, that's all, maybe soon, but we'll see Smile
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Go Ally and come to the Light Side .... Twisted Evil It kind of more fun realy .... i raid alot just go to stormwind 2 mins and i got a raid Very Happy and im a war
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:55 pm

ragnarockk wrote:
Go Ally and come to the Light Side .... Twisted Evil It kind of more fun realy .... i raid alot just go to stormwind 2 mins and i got a raid Very Happy and im a war

Suspect Suspect Suspect
they inv warrs???? dam i cant believe this nah
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
Shademinion
Spammer
Spammer
Shademinion

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 pm

I dont know but i think a lot of you dont actually LIKE WoW. For example, i personally like playing WoW more now that i dont need any gear than before. I prefer going raiding just for the heck of it. It doesnt matter if i dont get anything on that raid cause i dont need it anyway i just want to be there and dps or tank and its fun.
so i mean WoW is not just about getting new gear or makin a new character all the time how about you actually enjoy your gear for a bit? before starting over again
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:56 pm

+1 shade Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:26 pm

SyaN wrote:
Herrird wrote:

i get it when i add new friend on Bije (lock) Smile
Back to top Go down
crowzel
crowzel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:58 pm

torba wrote:
SyaN wrote:
Herrird wrote:

i get it when i add new friend on Bije (lock) Smile
Same.
But the friend gets in my list but i cant see em. His name isnt there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?   Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Boredd of WoWLegion like me?
Page 1 of 1