Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Willy is NOT a hacker! Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_lcapWilly is NOT a hacker! I_voting_barWilly is NOT a hacker! I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_lcapWilly is NOT a hacker! I_voting_barWilly is NOT a hacker! I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_lcap80%Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_lcap20%Willy is NOT a hacker! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Willy is NOT a hacker!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:27 am

Note: I don't give a rats ass if the topic was closed.

about a week ago, a member and a good friend of mine named Willyratatel was kicked from Demigod, accused of hacking.

Come on guys, just because a guy named Dromar [yeah I know the story] accused him of hacking doesn't mean you kick him without even asking him. come on is this a joke? don't our officers have the common curtesy to at least ask a few questions before giving someone the boot? is there something our saintly officers are trying to hide?

Willy is in fact a coder for Wowscape and highly regarded among the GMs. When I asked him to prove it he told me he could get a GM to fix my skills that were broken after last week's rollback. 20 minutes later, a GM appears in front of me and fixes everything!!! that's right, I can finally play again. iv got before and after scrnshots if u think im bullshitting.

that's right, willy isn't the bad guy here. he's actually a real nice guy and a hell of a healer. although he feels a bit betrayed that he wasn't even talked to before getting kicked, [because our officers are awesome] he is still keen on raiding with some of the people he liked in Demigod.

anyway that's all I have to say. go ahead kick me and ignore me if that's ur answer to this
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:54 am

Officers didn't took any decision in that kick, it was all my responsability, Btw Dromar have no reason to acuse ppl just like that to get em kicked from another guild, it's just illogical, other poinys i don't know if he is your friend in real life because if not you was just naiv, some ppl have that power to make you feel so good with em to shoot you in the back after, like so many persons (i'll not say names) who abused of my naivty, i saw many ppl asking my for help money or something else in guild or asking guildies, but willy was at the top of the list for that.
All i wanted to show mate is that since i saw many bad sruffs in the guild i'll be very selectiv, i would like a guild of 40 ppl all activ and pro then 300 who sleeps, so if i see anything who seems possible to hurt others i'll just kick.
I like you alot you are a good element activ in gaĆ¹me and in forum, but you have to know that friends can also be your friends even if they aren't in your guild.
Hope i excplained my acts very clearly
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:10 pm

yes Dromar had a reason to say that! because he's a liar and a bastard! that's y his guild is losing people. just coz willy asked for money doesn't mean he's no good seeing as how well he healed, nobody's perfect. if he really was a hacker, y hasn't Dromar been hacked yet? I sure as hell would hack someone who bullshits about me.

and another thing, im not saying ur a bad guild master coz ur great but why didn't u talk to him first? come on cero

<im not through yet>
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:57 pm

You should take a look at that from "X" Member of our guild
Willy is NOT a hacker! Will10
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:40 pm

he is not cheater, he is a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm

everything from that screenshot I already knew Ceronnis. but what's that supposed to prove? by the time talked to him again the topic was alady closed.

that screenshot is very recent, no?
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:20 pm

Well i don't really know from when
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:50 am

dont lie to me Cero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 am

that screenshot was from yesterday - 30 august 08

I dont know if Willy is a hacker or not - but hes clearly showing very bad judgement - if that was posted to wowscape he would get a perminant IP ban.

Last edited by Cryisa on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional blah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:29 am

Cryisa, willy is a coder for WowScape. he maintains and patches the server we play on and he proved this to me if u read earlier.

another thing Cero u mentioned some people may pretend to be really nice to u then shoot u in the back. this is true but it doesn't apply in this case coz willys got nothing to gain from me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:23 am

Willy is just lying again - hes not a programmer - He doesnt now what C# is and called it C=. A real programmer wouldnt make that mistake.

He's also got nothing to do with WowScape - check the staff page:

http://wowscape.net/index.php?act=Staff#section_0

Hes not on it.

I still dont know if hes a hacker or not - He definately lies a lot though. 2nd in command @ intel indeed.

Can we please drop this now?

C.

Last edited by Cryisa on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:23 am

alright have it ur way officer, I knew I couldn't have mine anyway.

Although im still wondering how the hell he managed to get a gm to fix my broken skills. how do u explain that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willy is NOT a hacker!   Willy is NOT a hacker! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willy is NOT a hacker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: