Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
hmh Application discussion Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
hmh Application discussion I_vote_lcaphmh Application discussion I_voting_barhmh Application discussion I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
hmh Application discussion I_vote_lcaphmh Application discussion I_voting_barhmh Application discussion I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
hmh Application discussion I_vote_lcap80%hmh Application discussion I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
hmh Application discussion I_vote_lcap20%hmh Application discussion I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

hmh Application discussion

Go down 
+3
Arem
Janken
Retriz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

well as we all know aremz(gay,fag,nab,idot,smartass,mindless and . . . . . .) left the guild that means -1 sargent and in the last few days app's are not closed that fast as they used to be now guys who make app must w8 2-5 days or more to get accepted and thats like Furor but furor takes 10-15 days and thate LAME we need someone who will be able to vote the ressons of this topic is this: http://demigod.tonwow.com/applications-f27/application-aawk-app-should-look-like-this-nenadus-t2502.htm#25841 this is awwks application and it tooke 3 days to get in(even if hes alrdy in the guild but thats not the point) the point is that we ganna do something about this if you ask me we need to back the app in 3 votes so that who ever wanna join demigod he surly wont's to get hes app accepted if we w8 lets say 2 days for votes he will get borred and will disaded to go to other guild!!!
the bodom line is that:

Rexarius
Post subject: Rexarius Application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Character Information:

Ingame Character Name:Rexarius
Class (level):80
Total Played time:2 years and more

Additional Information:

1. Tell us a bit about yourself:my name is Milan im 14(il be 15 in aogust) im from serbia i play a guitar and haing out with my friends and play wow Very Happy

2. Can you speak fluent English?yes

3.What was ur previous guild(s), ur status in that guild(s), and Why did you leave it/them?Demigod i leave cuz all other guys are starting to leave and haf of the guild is playing on retail

4. Why do you want to join Furor and what can you do for Furor?well i heard u were a nice guild and sence everyone leaved demigod i wonted to join furor and u have good players in guild

5. Post SS's ( Screen Shots )of your Character, Talents, Bags (or use WoWhead to link them here) and how good are you geared (Main and Off-spec): Image and heres my spec http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LVrIdfIz0crRzGuioGV0c:Iqs and offcpec is fury but i dont use it

6. Post ScreenShot of DPS (for DPS Classes) on an ULDUAR raid boss, other then XT || SS of HPS (for Healing Classes) in a Raid [COMPULSORY]:i did not go on XT i go on the dummy Image

7. How can you contribute to the Guild, the guild bank, and to everyone here (List your professions along with SS)?i dont have proffisons but il start its no problem

8. What kind of glyphs are you currently using (Post SS of currently equipped Glyphs)?

9. What is your raiding experience?im good dps in PvE i listen to leader and im patient

10. What would your dps/tanking rotation be when you are in a raid (applies only if you are dps or a tank)?i dont rlly get this question if you can expleyn if its no problem

11. A guild member just ninjaed an item while you are leading/raiding in a Graid. What do u do?i woud kick him and report to officer,veteran gkick him(and il have prof if i need one)

12. Have you read our Rules? (Guild Rules)
Yes and il respect them i never brokend a rule in any guild
13. Why do you believe you would be a good addition to Furor?im good and helpfull i can help other members in need (i can even pass a item that i need for someone else if im in a good mood) i dont have negative aspects im so hard to engere,and if i get to argue with someone il try my best to solw it in a normal way

14. Have you read about the Alt Guild, The addon necessary ( even if you have an alt or not ) and the promotion system?? (Promotion System and Alt Guild and necessary addon)yea i heard about g2g i was the guy that used it mistaykly a fouw days ago il learn more about that addon in this guild

Rexarius
Post subject: Re: Rexarius Application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

oo sry i forgot to answer question number 8:i posted glyps with the talents

|)emi
Post subject: Re: Rexarius Application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 pm
Site Admin

Need comments from warrior users here.

WE MOES NOT BE LIKE THEM I WATED 2 days for the app and just 1 (depidy HM furoro) tell me that he needs comments from warrior guys from furor and nobody respond
tnx for your time
regards Rexarius,Stormpaladin
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am

Oo Aremz leave guild , hmm i wonder who want my come back on server ... but no matter if u want Storm im on comp every day soo u can count on my with appl , but one more thing i can't close them and move , soo i can just say "application akcepted " and little say ~clouse this appl. ~

but this will be little stupid , tell me your point about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 am

well as we all know aremz(gay,fag,nab,idot,smartass,mindless and . . . . . .)

lawl that was epic
( u wrote *idiot* wrong )
srsly since when me leaving a guild = the end of the world?
since i left i got tons of wispers abt why i did it etc
most of em containing the words " fag , noob , gay " in em...
abt abt furor
yes i did join them
and my app took 2 days to get aproved ( not 10-15 days (LOL) like u sayed)
the reson for that is that furor has diffrent recruiting methods then demigod
and they focus more on the quality less on the numbers
now to get back to the 1st point
runward left demigod too
but i don't se any1 qqing ( omfg runaward ''gay,fag,nab,idot,smartass,mindless and . . . . . '' left guild qq its the end of the world )
i whould prety much apriciate if i whouldn't get asked in the game anymore for the resons why i left
i explained my decision 1 time i won't do it 1000 times again
if any of the demigod members need my help for anything else feel free to wisp me

since i never got to say bye b4 i left
here it is

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:26 am

Stop Comparing Our Selfs With Furor!!!!
We r Way better Than Furor!!!
We Formed In '08 and We Survived the Legion-->Magic Transition and We still Strong!!
Furor is Like Just a Few Month Old !!
Ya They Got Som Good Raiders But Most Of em are Ninjas!!
if u were on Magic when it First release or when uladar Just released U would see Global and LFg full with spamm that a Person(now in furor) ML and ninjad items and stuff!!
I aint Pointing at ppl but Most of em care Just for them self!!!
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Arem wrote:
well as we all know aremz(gay,fag,nab,idot,smartass,mindless and . . . . . .)

lawl that was epic
( u wrote *idiot* wrong )
srsly since when me leaving a guild = the end of the world?
since i left i got tons of wispers abt why i did it etc
most of em containing the words " fag , noob , gay " in em...
abt abt furor
yes i did join them
and my app took 2 days to get aproved ( not 10-15 days (LOL) like u sayed)
the reson for that is that furor has diffrent recruiting methods then demigod
and they focus more on the quality less on the numbers
now to get back to the 1st point
runward left demigod too
but i don't se any1 qqing ( omfg runaward ''gay,fag,nab,idot,smartass,mindless and . . . . . '' left guild qq its the end of the world )
i whould prety much apriciate if i whouldn't get asked in the game anymore for the resons why i left
i explained my decision 1 time i won't do it 1000 times again
if any of the demigod members need my help for anything else feel free to wisp me

since i never got to say bye b4 i left
here it is

Goodbye

hmh aremz for that gay,idiot,fag staff i dont call u that name all the other guys in demigod are cuz if i did not wrote that everybody will spam:AREMZ NAB,Aremz Gay and . . . . . ..... but the point of this topic is that we need more visitors on the forum on app and btw aremz yea YOUR APP has taken 2 days mine is 5 days past and just the depidy gm of furor commented i need comments from warrior guys in furor -.- so thats the point of this topic we need sargents,officers and veterns to vote not fast but not so sloooowww furor is just a exemple!! and bye arem
Back to top Go down
Blackzafiro
Veteran
Veteran
Blackzafiro

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : mmm hahahah
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I think we have enough veterans ans sargeants to vote on application if we don't so start demoting them pls cuz that's the work that we sargeants and veterans are supposed to do.

about aremz well we may lost one of our bests players but he still our friend so what ever.

Aremz I'm gonna miss you and runa QQ

and yes pls stop comparing our guild with others
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm

first of all, i dont care anymore who left and why as i stated before, i wish all ppl best in life and game, let them go on, when furor get in age like demigod than we can talk about them, they have some good raiders someone sad so what, we can doo every boss if we wont just in demigod we are a bit tired of ulduar not much will to do it anymore ... when toc come some things will get change ofc, and ph was strong on this server and where are they now??? same willbe with furor just watch it, on legion u all remember cv well see them now, we are only one legion tbc guild who survived and who has so much active members, trust me, i am active on forums of 3 guilds, they have much more problems than we do. I wont beg anyone anymore. I am sad when ever someone leave, but i wont beg them to come back
http://demigod.tonwow.com/opinion-f29/if-you-leave-never-come-back-t2075.htm
http://demigod.tonwow.com/news-f61/regarding-ppl-t2505.htm
eVERY MMBER HAVE HIS GOOD AND BAD SITED, while good sides are winning over bad we will tolerate him, when it lost he will leave or gkick. Anyway to respond we have enough officers, sergeants in guild, more than enough-u must notice that lot of them are on vacations, holidays etc... be patient when school start soon and vacations end it will be again good. For app -THEY dont need to be closed in 1 day AS I MENTIONED few times and send in newsletter to sergeants and officers each app need to bake for 2-3+days!!!. So all ppl can watch it. ALL GUILD MEMBERS CAN VOTE ON APP-i mean all, but beware that only sergeants, vets, officers vote count ...
END OF DISCUSSION
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm

And about Aremz, he has positive and negative side like all has, there was too much complains on him off hiss attitude, i didnot like way he treat ppl too, i ignored it bcz of his guild chat talk, he was imba active there, but to be honest he was not too much helpfull, didnot wont to join graids, didnot wont to help ppl, was too lazy and selfish on my opinion. Cold favorised him and i gave him chance. And again this shows that ppl must work hard to obtain certain ranks, if not if they get it too easy they dont respect it, as they should. He was promoted to veteran too fast by my opinion. We wont make thiss mistake again. I still like Arem as person, dont get me wrong but just i had too much complains on him while he was here. Sometimes i miss hiss atacks on me on gchat , but gl to him, and end of story.
Back to top Go down
aawk
aawk

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am

bb arem cya some time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmh Application discussion   hmh Application discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmh Application discussion
Page 1 of 1