Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_lcapggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_voting_barggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_lcapggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_voting_barggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_lcap80%ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_lcap20%ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

ggnorethxbye (/gquit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 pm

short version: im gone. forever

long version (including reasons):

since i was promoted to an officer (unwilling, unasked) i had several suggestions and ideas of forming demigod to something really "pro".
but one guy after another got promoted to an officer, without any polls or grp decision. well its one style of leading a guild absolutely, but not the right one in my eyes.
at least none of my ideas made it into the guild so i decided to demote myself to a normal member. and i couldnt stay with officers i dont respect or which werent able to spread respect at the members.

several weeks later i got more and more the feeling that this guild doesnt need me anymore. that was the time shade invented this nice dkp system (and im actually a dkp fan). well, there were summertime in germany and i was on holiday, missed like 99% of each raid so i came back with kinda 50dkp comparing to 800 and 900 dkp of my "dkp opponents". unable to recieve any items i preferred running randoms in the little time i got. i left demigod in the knowledge that you are doing fine without me.
why staying in a guild with at least zero perspectives?

but then this "thing" happenend between shade and malik, and after he lost so many guys, i decided to come back and help out as much as i can. i had the feeling that i just have to do that. because all in all i owed demigod alot.

time has gone and more jerks came into guild... i mentioned in my officer time that it is a must to test new trials before inviting them. today ppl only need to request a guild invite and recieve it. i played with kind of retards in my last few guild raids, and the "guild raid" today showed me, that demigod changed into something non-good for me.
with inviting strange ppl all over the place this transformed into a mess.

malik you know i love you, and at least you were the only reason i joined this project, rejoined and finally left it, also because of you.
i criticized you alot and im sorry, but i cant tolerate this anymore. in my eyes demigod had the potential to turn into a pro guild, but you missed the real important decisions to get it raised into a pro level.

so thanks for reading this girls and guys... im gone.
good luck for any of your actions.

/hug malik
/hug anita
/hug iva

cya somewhere
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm

cya later jakob

i understand your situation and and mostly everything and respect your decision. in the time being you were here, you influenced how to lead, help me a lil throughout my time as a noob, and i thank you for that.

sorry we got on the wrong foot that time i was leading swp, wasnt a decision i had an option whether or not to agrue, (blame shademinion)
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:16 am

Its... all my fault.... Sad Sad Sad
If i didnt lead this raid HS, now you still would be in guild... Cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:23 pm

bye cockfish Smile u we're the only bublesucker that i liked <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Chantally wrote:
short version: im gone. forever

long version (including reasons):

since i was promoted to an officer (unwilling, unasked) i had several suggestions and ideas of forming demigod to something really "pro".
but one guy after another got promoted to an officer, without any polls or grp decision. well its one style of leading a guild absolutely, but not the right one in my eyes.
at least none of my ideas made it into the guild so i decided to demote myself to a normal member. and i couldnt stay with officers i dont respect or which werent able to spread respect at the members.

several weeks later i got more and more the feeling that this guild doesnt need me anymore. that was the time shade invented this nice dkp system (and im actually a dkp fan). well, there were summertime in germany and i was on holiday, missed like 99% of each raid so i came back with kinda 50dkp comparing to 800 and 900 dkp of my "dkp opponents". unable to recieve any items i preferred running randoms in the little time i got. i left demigod in the knowledge that you are doing fine without me.
why staying in a guild with at least zero perspectives?

but then this "thing" happenend between shade and malik, and after he lost so many guys, i decided to come back and help out as much as i can. i had the feeling that i just have to do that. because all in all i owed demigod alot.

time has gone and more jerks came into guild... i mentioned in my officer time that it is a must to test new trials before inviting them. today ppl only need to request a guild invite and recieve it. i played with kind of retards in my last few guild raids, and the "guild raid" today showed me, that demigod changed into something non-good for me.
with inviting strange ppl all over the place this transformed into a mess.

malik you know i love you, and at least you were the only reason i joined this project, rejoined and finally left it, also because of you.
i criticized you alot and im sorry, but i cant tolerate this anymore. in my eyes demigod had the potential to turn into a pro guild, but you missed the real important decisions to get it raised into a pro level.

so thanks for reading this girls and guys... im gone.
good luck for any of your actions.

/hug malik
/hug anita
/hug iva

cya somewhere

Very nice to tell this. Just to let you know you are not the only one who thinks like that, I agree with you 110%. No hard feelings but its true this guild has become a mess its far from pro now. I didn´t play for 2 weeks and when i come back there is 250 people in the guild before that we were 90. And i was happy for seeing that huge number of people willing to raid. But now i realise that i was wrong there is no new 160 people willing to raid. I mean wtf we are like 35 people online and just 12 joins the raid o.O that sucks.
When i played on retail our guild had 412 members and when we were raiding we had to make 8 raids to BT at the same time because everybody wanted to raid (this is example of pro guild). And now when i play here on wow legion in demigod guild which is good guild, we still can´t even make normal raid because you are just too egoistic and selfish and greedy. There is raid to BT and half of people doesn´t join (reason they say they don´t need BT they need other instances). WTF get serious those who are making the raid don´t need BT and they still raid to help others. Just for one f***ing day don´t be soo egoistic and help others because they will help you and don´t be smartass and listen the officers whatever they say.
I don´t want to make you angry i just want you to think about yourself and demigod. And i also won´t leave the guild because i still hope that you will realise one day that you are not the center of the universe, we should be one big team that RESPECTS AND LOVE each other.
REMEMBER THE WORLD IS AS YOU ARE !!!
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Well just to clear some points, never compare retail to privete, and yes u are right was my bad that i thought the more we are the more will be better but as you saw me and officers started cleaning ppl who don't come and who don't participate
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:18 pm

Yeah i know i shouldn´t comapre retail and private. I just had to say something. Bu i am really proud on today raid it was good job and everybody participated without whining Very Happy . GZ to all that are trying make that guild as it should be =D. /bow
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm

u should say my attack on BB was perfect. LEEROY... JEEEEEEEEEEENKINS
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:09 pm

Headhunterz wrote:
Yeah i know i shouldn´t comapre retail and private. I just had to say something. Bu i am really proud on today raid it was good job and everybody participated without whining Very Happy . GZ to all that are trying make that guild as it should be =D. /bow
Yeah we will clear (trash) and keep only persons that are in familly
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ggnorethxbye (/gquit)   ggnorethxbye (/gquit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ggnorethxbye (/gquit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: