Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Xandlime application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Xandlime application I_vote_lcapXandlime application I_voting_barXandlime application I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Xandlime application I_vote_lcapXandlime application I_voting_barXandlime application I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Xandlime application I_vote_lcap80%Xandlime application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Xandlime application I_vote_lcap20%Xandlime application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Xandlime application

Go down 
+3
Thefalcon
Arem
*Xandline
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Xandline

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 pm

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?]
=Ian

[How old are you?]
=22

[Where do you live (General area)?]
=Philippines

[Do you speak fluent English?]
=Yes

[Total Played time:?]
=i'm new player. like 1 1/2 weeks

[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?]
=dont know in GMT but im playing 6pm to 5am. (time here in our country)

[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]
=none. i jusdecided to join.

[How did you hear about us?]
=one of your guildmates advertize that you are recruiting members in.

[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]
=World Is Yours. the guild is not lively. hahaha no one talking. in terms of raid scarcely. lol
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?]
=Xandline

[Level(s)?]
=80

[Profession(s)?]
=not started yet coz i prefered to complete my gear first. but i will be an engineer

[Classes?]
=Paldain

[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]
=Protection (tank)

[How long do you play per day?]
=5-12 hrs. sometimes 18 20.lol

[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]
=All of the above. but for know PVE. i need to join raids so that i can complete my gear.

[b]
[III] Stats

https://2img.net/h/i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/yudipotakaw/WoWScrnShot_072610_202617.jpg

Here you will post picture of your main character to check stats (Gear score must be 4200+)
If any of officers have any doubts he will ask you to link or to explain something about some part of gear.

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]
=yup2x and i understand it. for me is #1 it is important to respect the others so that we avoid mis understanding. joke are cool and fun but not at all times.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]
=i can help others if they need my help and i always participate in raids even if i have no items suites for me in that raid. just love to help.

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]
=when they say that im a noob but not knowing that i'm a new player.

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]
=well many says that this guild is good in raids etc. for now i cant say what i can do since i'm a newbie in this game but i will try to make up with it. i can be active member amd active in all guild activities.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]
=above average. when raid comes i'll just do what the leader tell me to do so. i have join a couple of raid and i think leader is important to the raid. when the leader is noob what would you be expecting. a big wipe.

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]
=i would love to help. thats what i am in person.

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]
=make friends. help when they need assistance. and make them feel that the/she is welcome in the guild.

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]
=dont make use to it. if you can do it without using those bug why not do the right way. and also to avoid carecter banned ^^

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]
=first of all dont blame others to avoid mis understanding. try to evaluate what happend why you guys wiped. and then come over to a new strategy.

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]
=i have no idea.

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]
=when i log in i always say hello to the guildmates. asking if whats going on. in short i'm a chatter. hahaha coz its boring to play when you have nothing to chat with. hahaha
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]

General information that we need to know about you. Doesn't have to be long, make it a brief summary of your current situation in WoW or your life, tell us about your hobbies, interests...

well i'm a noob that trying to be a good player someday. i frequently ask question about gameplay since i'm new in this game. this is my hobbie. online games. my last online game played is priston tale if you are familiar of. i played like 4years.
when the server is offline i use to play DOTA (warcraft). thats all hope you'll vote yes for me. i will be your proudest member if i'm be in the guild.[img][/img][img][/img]Xandlime application WoWScrnShot_072610_202617[url][/url]https://2img.net/h/i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/yudipotakaw/WoWScrnShot_072610_202617.jpg

Last edited by *Xandline on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm

post a SS of ur stats using the built in forum picture hoster
not facebook cuz we can't se that pict unless wer loged in facebook and not every1 is a gaybook user
Back to top Go down
Thefalcon
Spammer
Spammer
Thefalcon

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

*Xandline wrote:

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

try to answer this question Very Happy

i've done 3 trash raids with this guy yesterday, he came to help he didnt need anything from the trash. he is a good person

u got my "Yes"
Back to top Go down
*Xandline

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 pm

sorry guys it my first time to do like this application. i feel so ashame pale
Back to top Go down
Blackzafiro
Veteran
Veteran
Blackzafiro

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : mmm hahahah
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

YES
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 pm

glad to se u improved ur app
now u got my yes
Back to top Go down
Mpasko

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

You've got my NO. I have you as a MT in today's raid, your gear is mix of some PvP, PvE dps/resto/tank gear. You say you're PvE tank specced... so make yourself a tank, not a holy-retri-tankadin >.>

Advice for future: get gear which allows you to tank. Don't get gear just to improve your GS.

Edit: Ok Greyavenger, i don't know him / her very good, i was in him/her just with 1 raid and she/he didn't convinced me that he/she's a good tank... not with that gear. rly, it would be better to get some rep tanking gear than having mixed gear for all specs and act as a tank... >.>

Edit no 2: Ok Fagcon, you've convinced me. You got my YES Xandlime. I hope you'll get your gear as fast as possible, and ofc i hope you'll improve as a tank. Good luck!

Last edited by Mpasko on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*Xandline

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

its ok. i wont argeu with you.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 pm

sorry Mpasko, i cant agree with you, if it wasnt for her i wouldnt have gotten the gears i have now, not to mention she was the only volunteer tank for me and furypriest. she has my yes 100%. she is going to be a great deal of help later on.
Back to top Go down
Thefalcon
Spammer
Spammer
Thefalcon

Male
Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 pm

being helpful is more important than the gear, and this guy helped us alot, and about the gear this guy said before that he was confused, he didnt know which spec to pick, but i think he will roll tank from now on.
Back to top Go down
Xyndla
Xyndla

Female
Number of posts : 38
Humor : chaotic good;D
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 am

you have my yesWink
Back to top Go down
Mpasko

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am

After convincing me by Fagcon, your application has been ACCEPTED.

ps: close that app anyone, i forgot to do this before i moved it to approved app. >.> i'm a little bit tired, it's all because of that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xandlime application   Xandlime application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xandlime application
Page 1 of 1