Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
application feind(in game name) Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
application feind(in game name) I_vote_lcapapplication feind(in game name) I_voting_barapplication feind(in game name) I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
application feind(in game name) I_vote_lcapapplication feind(in game name) I_voting_barapplication feind(in game name) I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
application feind(in game name) I_vote_lcap80%application feind(in game name) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
application feind(in game name) I_vote_lcap20%application feind(in game name) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

application feind(in game name)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mihnea1

PostSubject: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

1.I am Mihnea Floris
2. I am 12 .
3. I live in Romania , Bucharest.
4. Yes , I do.
5.About 2 years .
6.13:00
7. No
8. I heared about this guild in lfgh
9.Mindless Joy ,because they were doing nothing raids event......

1.Feind
3.Leatherworking and skining .
4.Rogue assasination this is my main .....also have priest holy/shadow dudu resto/bal mage frost/arcane
5.4h
6.Im a pve player this is what i like the most but i can helpu with other things too.
7.I have 4670 gs for pve no pvp item and no tank/pala dps /warr dps/dk dps item.....no ninja.....

1.Yes
2.Friendly guy who loves pve anytime (i am online Very Happy ) ready to help you.
3.In game , i think it is the thing that i cant suffer annyoing persons.
4.I chose Demigod because of the raids u organize and i wanna help u at them.
5.Yes ,i am because i know all tactics and i have all i need for pve.
6.Yes , I would .
7.I would treat them good.
8.I hate them a lot.....i looked up for another servers but i see this is the best for pve ,what i like.
9.For hours.........i would continue for a maxx of 3h only with modifications in raid .
10.coldzero......i dont know many....
11.Not all the time only at medium to serious problems.

Hi , im a trial member of DEMIGOD who likes wow very much but other things like bascketball football too.I dont like at all to stay all the day in frount of wow..... i think 4h is good for a "active player" per day .....I like pve the most but i wish to pvp too ,to see how it is .That was all i had to say. I hope u'll aprove my application.
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

u should put question too , but whatever

u got my agree i like your person
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

u skipped the 2nd part of this question ..

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]

Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

No. he has got to follow PROCEDURES!
there is no shortcutting this, whether it be something as small as a question forgotten to be answered to something as someone just posting answers. the guildlines and rules to filling out an app were clearly stated what to do.

if we let this slide, people will question and be like well why did i have to go through all the trouble of making my app look nice and fully filled out while his looks like crap, then more and more people will find ways to make the system lazy for them. we have used this format since the begining, it needs to be done right.

this is a deff. no for now.
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 pm

pls when making a new app copy the questions in the app
ppl who vote won't open a new window in order to se the question that u only wrote answears to bcuz ur to lazy to do a simple copy
Back to top Go down
mihnea21

PostSubject: my app    application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi,
Ok ...i saw my app was not good No , but ill do a new one because it doesnt let me edit it, in here.
Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Denied !

Feel free to apply again

Closed ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application feind(in game name)   application feind(in game name) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application feind(in game name)
Page 1 of 1