Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
merlotzz application (Edited) Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_lcapmerlotzz application (Edited) I_voting_barmerlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_lcapmerlotzz application (Edited) I_voting_barmerlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_lcap80%merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_lcap20%merlotzz application (Edited) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

merlotzz application (Edited)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merlot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm

,Merlotzz
[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] Andres
[How old are you?] 21
[Where do you live (General area)?] Colombia
[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?] about 2 years @legion, hmm and about 5 months @magicwow
[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?] GMT-5
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] nope!
[How did you hear about us?] i raid once with demigod and theres no wipe at all, i think demigod is one of the best guilds i ever seen!. Very Happy
[Social Traits (Your manners)] im very helpfull!, and i dont like to fight at all for items or things like that.
[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them?] cuz they were like a ghost guilds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Merlotzz, Drakezz
[Level(s)?] 80 / 80
[Profession(s)?] Leatherworking 444 / Blacksmithing 450
[Classes?] Shammy / Death Knight
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]

Merlotzz:
Main Spec: Resto
2nd Spec: Elemental

Drakezz:
Main Spec: Blood
2nd Spec: Mixed

[How long do you play per day?] about 3 - 5 hrs
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]
i like pve and bg Smile

[b]
[IV. Questions]

[1.a. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]

yeah i read the rules and i accept them all

i think 3rd rule is very important, cuz we should help others and participate in all the raids.

[1. b. Do you understand that multiguilding is not allowed here!!! Will you accept it?]

yeah, guild is like a family, u must respect'em and be always loyal to them.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]

im really helpfull, and i think i am a really good healer, always on top 3 of healing.
my dk can dps over 3k, im trying to get better items for him.

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

probably the fact that my english sometimes is not so good, but i can understand every word u say!.

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?]

cuz demigod is a really good guild, i raid with u before and i love that. good raid leaders&raiders.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]

yes i am, im not a ninja, i only roll things i need, and as i said before i am great healer, i know tactics and im very carefull of pulling mobs, getting aggro, or things like that.

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]

yes i would!, this is like a family we must heal each other in raids, instances, farms, items, profesions... thats what guilds are for. "today for u, tomorrow for us"

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]

I would treat them nice and ill helpfull with them.

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]

disslike! Mad, i always leave raids who try to bug some boss or try to exploit doors.

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]

hmmm.. probably ask lead to save raid and try later.

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]

guild master is ceronnis. nenthelight is a officer.

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]

i dont talk too much cuz my english is not so good :/, but as i said before, i can understand english a 100%, but my "speaking" sometimes suck Sad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]

well... im a 21 years old guy from colombia, i like pc games, i've played counter strike for a long time then i quit cuz all my teammates leave cs and start to playing dota, so i decided to play wow. i am studing graphic design and i love video editing. i've been playing wow about 3 years since legion came out with BC, then when legion colapse my friends tell me about magicwow and here i am.
this is a lil' taste of my work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7YUxUI0FjM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbJEbCa6OXY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZcfznOuLQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyBHy4aBu8

i hope u accept me Smile

Merlotzz GS: 4406
Bonus Of Damage: 2087
Bonus Of Healing: 2438
Crit Change: 27.69
Haste: 345
Mana Rege: 466
Mana: 19776

Drakezz GS: 4374
Damage:1529 - 1807
Speed: 3.19
Attack Power:4016
Hit Raiting: 213
Crit: 28.23%
Expertise: 23

Last edited by merlot on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hudd
Hudd

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Hmz , poor answers i say No for now.
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 am

edit post or will be denied... more answers not just yes or no
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:01 am

yes .. idk if i saw this after the edit but i think it was honest answers .
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 am

NO from me ... and i will not change my mind ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 pm

guys he already edit this post 2 times i think .. WTB more votes - complains sugestions ....

Quote :
i am studing graphic design

just like meh lol!

Quote :
playing dota

Quote :
[How old are you?] 21

see there is alot of things bettwen me and him

affraid
Back to top Go down
Hudd
Hudd

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

I saw u edited your answers, and btw nice Biography lol.. Atm my vote is now "YES".
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

after edit u have my Yes
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:00 pm

application accepted .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: merlotzz application (Edited)   merlotzz application (Edited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

merlotzz application (Edited)
Page 1 of 1