Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Trial member App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Trial member App Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Trial member App I_vote_lcapTrial member App I_voting_barTrial member App I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Trial member App I_vote_lcapTrial member App I_voting_barTrial member App I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Trial member App I_vote_lcap80%Trial member App I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Trial member App I_vote_lcap20%Trial member App I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Trial member App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
devilos

devilos

Male
Number of posts : 29
Humor : None for now....
Registration date : 2010-05-02

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] Karan

[How old are you?] 19

[Where do you live (General area)?] Mauritius( small island near Africa) Razz

[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?] 6 months for Magic...

[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?] When i'm free.. no fix time

[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] Nopes

[How did you hear about us?] Som1 yelling in orgri and i chek the forum, seems pro Very Happy

[Social Traits (Your manners)] very good Razz .. ( attentive, friendly with offers, i offer my aid everytime if ya need me..)

[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them?] well several, first was Ruin-i need a life- death penalty-( actually ruin was disbanned- the others inactive... ghost guild... don't like it..)

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Devilos- Shamanoz- Chigiwigi- Devilfrost

[Level(s)?] all 80's

[Profession(s)?] tailoring wiz devilfrost--- none wiz otherz.. im lazy Sad

[Classes?] DK-SHAMAN-HUNTER-MAGE-- respectively

[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?] DK blood/unholy-shamy resto/ele-hunter survival-mage fire/frost

[How long do you play per day?] approx 4hrs, more or less

[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] Well.. my DK is PVE_PVP, otherz are PVE only, im starting PvPin a bit wiz others now..

[IV. Questions]

[1.a. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)] Actually i think that all the rules are important, can't really say which one is important as every rule has its importance.. i can only say that the rules are strict and a strict and disciplinated rule will only know success...

[1. b. Do you understand that multiguilding is not allowed here!!! Will you accept it?] Ya sure...

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)] helpfull, nice dps, n experienced a littlebit about raids.. done all bosses in ulduar...

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)] i'm lazy... i just can't lead kuz i just don't like to kick other ppl... even if i know we'll wipe kuz of them, i prefer dont lead...i'll feel really bad if i do sa.. Sad

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?] compared to other guild i find demigod a very mature guild, helping guildies a lot without QQ in much... i really like the teamplay which is felt among guildies...

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]
Ya sure.... helpin otherz wont do any harm but will bring only happiness Razz

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] As all the other members of the guild.. no discrimination:D

[11. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)] u'll get bug in every private servers that u will go... OFcourse i'm saying that bug are good or whatever but that : we are playing it for free whereas others are paying for it to play.. u should be happy wiz wat we have... (but somtimes i'm really screwed up when i get under the map) :S:S:S:S:S:S

[12. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?] IF pug, i go, i dont wanna waste my time... if graid, i'm sure this will never happen ( I guess) Razz

[13. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)] GM is Ceronnis and the officers that i know are nenadus or coldzero.. thats wat in my mind>>>

[14. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)] I'm not that much talkative but i do have manners and i read the G chat almost everytime... i mean, i say "lol" ":S" "Very Happy".. that sort of things.. Razz

[V. Mini-Biography]
Hi, my name Is KAran, i live in a small Island called " Mauritius" in the indian Ocean.. MY Island is a multi cultural island.. main languages are Kreol English n french.. I just finished my "Higher School Certifiact" and w8in for Local Unervisity to start in Sptember.. Meanwhile i got i started a courses on "electronics and electrics".. its once a week, n apart from that, i go out with my GF{ya i fall for her till the end <3 } almost everyday and meet my friends n discuss about life and its borin sides Razz ( thats something very brief from me)

Concerning WoW, my main is a mage named "Devilfrost" its a PvE char with 4650 gs.... started in a guild called "Ruin" and finally it got disbanned kuz of several things such as "Lack of interest among guildies".. Then i applied on magic WoW forum for a PvE guild when my Gs was 42**.. ( dunno exactly).. "Recompence was the guild that i was told to go" i stay there till the guild was hack n bla bla bla.. RECO drama.. U might have heard... Razz.... meanwhile i had a DK... thought of PvP Char only wiz it but got bored quickly because of the mighty NOOB hordes which always fail in BG.. then i Applied to DEMIGOD, and thought of PVE so as to get a good weapon.. and i got it .. now im doin arena's wiz it.. IM not fully geared PvE so when there are raids, i'll be present if you need me ofcourse,,,..MY DK gearscore is ( 4545-- PvE) (4315--PvP) my max dps was on XT-oo2 with 5.2k dps... TY for reading ( hope u did not get bored ) Razz

thats the link when i applied to DEMIGOD for the first time... http://demigod.tonwow.com/welcome-newcomers-f27/guild-inv-request-t2163.htm#22565

P:S .. I KNOW U ALL GOT BORED>>>>> Razz

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 pm

xexe hi mate this is what i wont all app to be so i am gratefull to u to time u spent to make it. Excellent app you have my Yes for sure.
Back to top Go down

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Quote :
[How did you hear about us?] Som1 yelling in orgri and i chek the forum, seems pro

That made my day for sure! j/k ofc.
Nice app and GL =]
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 pm

good in apply , want see u in game

Yes from Janken
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Nothing more to say .. Application accepted

Closed ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial member App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial member App   Trial member App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial member App
Page 1 of 1