Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Malfariuon's Application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Malfariuon's Application I_vote_lcapMalfariuon's Application I_voting_barMalfariuon's Application I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Malfariuon's Application I_vote_lcapMalfariuon's Application I_voting_barMalfariuon's Application I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Malfariuon's Application I_vote_lcap80%Malfariuon's Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Malfariuon's Application I_vote_lcap20%Malfariuon's Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Malfariuon's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchful

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Malfariuon's Application   Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:35 am

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?]
my name is Sayan
[How old are you?]
I'm 25
[Where do you live (General area)?]
Iran
[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?]
about 1.5 year on legion and 5 months on magic.
[What time (Game Time) do you generally play?]
well.. since I have a lot of free times and because of my job that I have to be on PC almost all day.. I'm playing a lot! something between 8~14 hours per day! so what? I should get kicked of guild and wow and get a life? XD
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] not on Demigod.. but Shivanah (Sani) is one of my best friends on real life.. I think u know her Very Happy
[How did you hear about us?] I got invited to Demigod by Nen, he was recruitng in orgrimmar
[Social Traits (Your manners)] Well, I used to be a graphic designer and web developer.. for now nothing special.. doing my job that's related to IT and ICT.. hanging with my friends and all

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Malfarioun and Mandali
[Level(s)?] both 80
[Profession(s)?] Malfa: Minning+BS and mandali: LW+Skinning
[Classes?] Malfarioun's a lovely dudu and Mandali's a fool Death Knight Orc
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?] malfa: balance or resto (depends on needs) + feral and mandali blood/frost
[How long do you play per day?] 8~16 hours per day
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] I like all of them.. but since I was not playing for two years I suck at pvp atm Smile I need more practices to improve my pvp.. but I like PVE most Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b][III. Statistics]

Base Stats

can I get help on this one? as a dudu it's a lil hard to answer all those questions Very Happy can I feel just the base stats part plz?

Agility: 1236
Strength: 234
Stamina:1364
Intelligence:242
Spirit:254
Armor:8536

Melee Stats:

Damage:
Attack Speed (per hand):
AP:
Hit Rating:
Critical Chance:
Expertise:

Spell Stats:

Bonus Damage:
Healing Bonus:
Spell Hit Rating:
Spell Critical Chance:
Haste Rating:
Mana Regeneration:

Defense Stats:

Armor:
Defense:
Dodge:
Parry:
Block:
Resilience:

Range Stats:

Damage:
Speed:
Hit Rating:
Critical Chance:
Haste:

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them all?(2 Part Question)] yes I have read the rules and I understand them.. and I accept them as guild rules and I will respect them and will try no to break them Smile

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]
since I like PVE I like team works too, and I'll always be glad if I can help others in anything..

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]
I cant and I wont tolerate disrespect. sometimes I'm going a lil hard on players who wont listen and wont use their brains Smile and my English maybe.. not that I cant read/write understand English well.. but in game I have a lot of friends and it's kinda hard to manage all the words when u r speaking to like 5~6 person at the same time XD

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?]
I heard about u guys when I was in wowscape and when I saw nen is recruiting I asked him to invite me.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]
well, to be honest really dunno :\ I lead a lot of raids back in tbc and magic.. but here I didnt a full ulduar or naxx yet.. so dunno Smile

[6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?]
as I said I like PVE.. and I always be there to help my guild mates even if I dont need anything from that raid..

[7. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]
I already did Smile and I helped to my ex guild mates a lot and I'm still helping them when they're asking.. that's because I like to help other peeps if I can.

[8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid? Whill you join guild raids even if you dont need anything from those bosses, but if guild need your class? Will you stop all your work like arena, bg, farming to join guild raid to help them if they need your class?(2 Part Question)]
I think I already answered this question Smile yes and yes Smile

[9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different; persistence through adversity, social activist, scholar, etc...)]
as I said my job's related to IT and I Love wow.. I like to make new friends. and being in a social group like guilds helps me to improve my English.

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]
well I like to share my experience with new players and always ready to learn more about wow.

[11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]
I will try to find a better tactic to do that boss and share it with raid members.. and if the tactic that we were using was best one try to find the problem and fix it Smile

[12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]
well I know Ceronnis is the Guild Master and I think nen is one of officers.. nenthelight is one of nen's chars.. I can log-in and see what's Ceronnis's char's name too XD but I'm not in game atm XD

[13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]
as I said I wanna improve my English and one of the best ways to do that is messing with Aremz in guild chat XD believe me u dont wanna me to start talkin abut anything on guild chat ! I'm a talky talky person (so talkative) !!

[V. Mini-Biography]

my name is Sayan and I'm 25.. I left university because I chose the wrong field to study (Economics). I used to be a Graphic designer and web developer (for some reasons I left designing..). I run a Advertisement Company here and I have also own a fast food center that doesnt need my presence :p

is it enough? XD

Last edited by Watchful on Wed May 26, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Malfariuon's Application   Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:50 am

Quote :
"[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them all?(2 Part Question)] yes I have read the rules and I understand them.. and I accept them as guild rules and I will respect them and will try no to break them Smile"

I will look on this Razz

Got my "yes"

Hope u will invite , if yes , welcome in guild as Initiate

PS: one think , u need to make the same nick in forum like in game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Malfariuon's Application   Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:52 am

good app, good trial member i vote YES
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Malfariuon's Application   Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm

yes .. Application accepted . Promoted to initiate .

Closed ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfariuon's Application   Malfariuon's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfariuon's Application
Page 1 of 1