Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Fullcontrol's Application Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_lcapFullcontrol's Application I_voting_barFullcontrol's Application I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_lcapFullcontrol's Application I_voting_barFullcontrol's Application I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_lcap80%Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_lcap20%Fullcontrol's Application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Fullcontrol's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullcontrol

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Fullcontrol's Application   Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:52 am

I.

[What is your name?]
My name is Nenad Nesovic.

[How old are you?]
I am 21 years old.

[Where do you live (General area)?]
I live in Serbia,Belgrade,Cerak Village.

[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?]
On Magic-WoW i playing a year,maybe longer but anyway i playing so much time Smile.

[What time (Game Time) do you generally play?]
I playing when i have time,but sometimes i playing all day long(12:00-03:00).

[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]
No one,i like this guild and i will join,have a nice people and very peacefull.

[How did you hear about us?]
I was read Magic-WoW guild subforum,and foung nice guild(Demigod of course) Smile.

[Social Traits (Your manners)
I study IT,fixing computers,installing programs etc.Anyway,everything about computers...xD.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?]
Fullcontrol

[Level(s)?]
80 lvl

[Profession(s)?]
Leatherworking and Skinning all at 450.

[Classes?]
Druid

[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]
My Specialization is RDPS (Balance) Dudu,but i have dual-talents so i can be Resto Dudu,if need of course...xD.

[How long do you play per day?]
I playing sometimes 6 hours,sometimes 2 hours,but i am daily online,eccept if I am on vacation...xD.

[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]
PvE and PvP,Battleground person if some1 need help....xD.I am multi person...xD.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b][III. Statistics]

Base Stats

Agility:99
Strength:116
Stamina:1073
Intelligence:1006
Spirit:809
Armor:3741

Melee Stats:

Damage:117-295
Attack Speed (per hand):1.73
AP:287
Hit Rating:268
Critical Chance:20.51%
Expertise:0

Spell Stats:

Bonus Damage:2572
Healing Bonus:2330
Spell Hit Rating:372
Spell Critical Chance:19.74%
Haste Rating:138
Mana Regeneration:550

Defense Stats:

Armor:3741
Defense:400
Dodge:7.33%
Parry:5.00%
Block:0
Resilience:15

Range Stats:

Damage:N/A
Speed:N/A
Hit Rating:268
Critical Chance:20.51%
Haste:164

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them all?(2 Part Question)]
Yes,i readed guild rules and regulations,understand them and accept them all...xD.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]
I love team work and so i am very positive guy.I will cooperation with all members if they beginners or old-boys,don't matter for me...xD.

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]
I don't have negative perceptions,but maybe i have 1.Bad english writing,sometimes for fast writing on keyboard....xD.

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?]
I think that is nice guild for me,nice people welcome to me on beginning,I am peaceful guy for that and I Love This Guild and wanna stay forever here!

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]
I am not a good raider,but i can organize some small raid for EoC Farming or Raven Lord mount or something like that...xD.

[6. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?]
I accept that and i will always serve my guild,if I needed my guild I leave everything else!....xD.

[7. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]
Yes,of course.If i can help I will be happy about that.

[8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid? Whill you join guild raids even if you dont need anything from those bosses, but if guild need your class? Will you stop all your work like arena, bg, farming to join guild raid to help them if they need your class?(2 Part Question)]
Yes,of course,because i live graid and if I step some boss,that is not matter for me because we will make again graid and start from beginning....that is strategy....xD.

[9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different; persistence through adversity, social activist, scholar, etc...)]
I am computer guy.Whole my life spend with computers and i love this game.When i play this game,i learning so much about everything(team work,speaking language,meeting peoples,everything......xD).

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]
I will treat him normal,like me now.Nobody touch me,nobody I touching...xD.

[11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]
Nothing,if leader thinks that is the best tactic i will check his decision and problem solved...xD.

[12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]
Ceronnis-Guild Master,Nenadus-General,Nellemus-Officer and Janken-Veteran...xD.

[13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]
I talking in guild chat what ever i need,eg. If i looking enchanter or some item,maybe help for something etc...xD
If someone talking and i will talk....xD.
_
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]

General information that we need to know about you. Doesn't have to be long, make it a brief summary of your current situation in WoW or your life.

>>>>
My name is Nenad. I study IT on Serbian University "Singidunum", but always find time to play WoW. I am 21 years old, and live in Serbia. Love to play sports like football and riding Rollers , and also love to have fun a lot.Playing WoW 4 years and love this game..xD.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Fullcontrol's Application   Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:06 am

Amazing how you finish all your sentenses with the (....XD) lol
You seems to be a nice person who is focused on his class since you play more then one year on one character, you will learn more about raids fast
You have my yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Fullcontrol's Application   Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:13 am

if boss say yes, i must obey...kidding, nice app, hello countryman with same name, welcome to demigod, you have my yess.
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fullcontrol's Application   Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Quote :
Amazing how you finish all your sentenses with the (....XD) lol

you just stole the words from my mouth lol

ofc u have my yes nice application .

Application Accepted

Closed ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullcontrol's Application   Fullcontrol's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullcontrol's Application
Page 1 of 1