Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application : VoodooPOOP Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_lcapApplication : VoodooPOOP I_voting_barApplication : VoodooPOOP I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_lcapApplication : VoodooPOOP I_voting_barApplication : VoodooPOOP I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_lcap80%Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_lcap20%Application : VoodooPOOP I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application : VoodooPOOP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zedswissg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 pm

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] : Call me POOP
[How old are you?] : teenage years
[Where do you live (General area)?] : Asia !!
[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?] : a few months on Magic
[What time (Game Time) do you generally play?] : Weekends usually > 4 hrs Weekdays <3hrs
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] : Coupdagrace
[How did you hear about us?] : Seen this guild around in Magic
[What was your previous guild that you were in? ] Nil
- Why did you leave?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] : Voodoopoop
[Level(s)?] : 80
[Profession(s)?] : Havent bothered lol
[Classes?] :Lock
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?] : Destro
[How long do you play per day?] : >10hrs per wk
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] : All of the above

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[III. Gear/Equipment]/
[IV. Statistics]

Application : VoodooPOOP Lock10

[V. Questions]

[1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)] : Have BRAINZ!!

[2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)] :i afk alot =(

[3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?] : Name is so darn cool

[4. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)] : Yes, BRAINZ = high dps

[5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?] : depends if i got the time, and more importantly my mood, because no point raiding if your not enjoying it right? : )

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)] : Depends again, but i do sometimes raid naxx just to help contribute dps though I dont need anything.

[7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)] :Depends again, if its a fail raid definitely. But if its a good one, I wont have any excuse to leave =)

[8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?] : Nothing? Just follow the crowd? lol

[9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different; persistence through adversity, social activist, scholar, etc...)] : Ok i dont descriminate against any class when doing raids

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] : Meet and greet

[11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?] : Ill probably be tired then, Voodoopoop has just gone Offline

[12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)] : Sorry, but no

[13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)] :Depends on topic, if im interested ill chat

[14. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? (If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this) : LAZY!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:06 pm

nice app u have my YES
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:32 pm

sound so selfish ...
[5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?] : depends if i got the time, and more importantly my mood, because no point raiding if your not enjoying it right? : )

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)] : Depends again, but i do sometimes raid naxx just to help contribute dps though I dont need anything.

[7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)] :Depends again, if its a fail raid definitely. But if its a good one, I wont have any excuse to leave =)

Quit the depend things srsly .

Graids are mandatory if u wont join u will be warned if we need u 3 warns that mean instant Gkick .

+ [What was your previous guild that you were in? ] Nil
- Why did you leave?

say the rason why did u left ,,
Back to top Go down
zedswissg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm

ColdZero wrote:
sound so selfish ...

Quit the depend things srsly .

Graids are mandatory if u wont join u will be warned if we need u 3 warns that mean instant Gkick .

+ [What was your previous guild that you were in? ] Nil
- Why did you leave?

say the rason why did u left ,,

Well firstly, personally i play games to have fun so if im not enjoying it no point "forcing" myself to continue play. And I am just answering truthfully, rather than just giving an ideal answer that is not my truthful answer. Lastly, People make choices depending on the situation right?

Nil is not a guild Laughing , I meant "none", which means i did not have a guild.

"Graids are mandatory if u wont join u will be warned if we need u 3 warns that mean instant Gkick ."
Ok, understood What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm

ok for truthfully good for me you got my yes
Back to top Go down
aawk
aawk

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 am

yes from me too
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:11 pm

ok then u got my yes but plz read the Guild Rules .. thx .
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Application Accepted , whisper officer for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : VoodooPOOP   Application : VoodooPOOP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : VoodooPOOP
Page 1 of 1