Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_lcapRagnarockk=Mavine xP I_voting_barRagnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_lcapRagnarockk=Mavine xP I_voting_barRagnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_lcap80%Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_lcap20%Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Ragnarockk=Mavine xP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 pm

okay to say officialy in the forum im leaving the game place for some time ...... if you start asking why i'll tell you rag is a crapy tank gets treated like that he is something like cursed in making money Very Happy and yeah i was getting mad about wow .....not gettin items so on and so on i mean i gotta get a bit harder on my real life

so bye from me Rusty aka Ragnarockk Smile hope when i come back you noobs can make SWP Very Happy .... will miss ya (especialy nib rysard Sad )

and keep it hard Rock Rock Rock Rock
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm

the guys made swp and downed brutalus, you thought it's hard?
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 am

dont understand me wrong cero but im not that as good as the ppl in the guild and in the trying to be good as them i go a bit off the edge.... got nerves and so on and so on that what i mean

PS--- gratz on SWP im realy happy for you but i'd have missed it ....
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Listen mate you are not the only one who came without experience, but since you was here and now things changed alot and will change more, no matter how you play the most important is how you evolve, when you listen to ppl who have more experience and so on, it can be just ok, pros didn't born pros since they started, they was nabs, wearing cloth if they are warriors ninja's and so on, WoW isn't that simple game, but some evolved fast cause they are no lifes "like me" and some little by little cause they have more important to do, i mean you don't have to give up or feel inferior, the most important is the player in the game, not his character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Listen mate you are not the only one who came without experience, but since you was here and now things changed alot and will change more, no matter how you play the most important is how you evolve, when you listen to ppl who have more experience and so on, it can be just ok, pros didn't born pros since they started, they was nabs, wearing cloth if they are warriors ninja's and so on, WoW isn't that simple game, but some evolved fast cause they are no lifes "like me" and some little by little cause they have more important to do, i mean you don't have to give up or feel inferior, the most important is the player in the game, not his character.

Rag he is telling the truth cause Cero stilll a nab LOL he uses glaives enough proof but u were just becoming a gear out tank and nowwwwww all the gems i got for you ARE not need it anymore! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way cero i was born pro and now im the proest
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 pm

thanks guys for the help you have given me i'll be back just need a lil bit blown off the steam mavi will help any guild who need a noob tank Very Happy that why i gave her the acc i was at the beach house all day and maybe 2-3 times like this and i'll be back on track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarockk=Mavine xP   Ragnarockk=Mavine xP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarockk=Mavine xP
Page 1 of 1