Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Kohas aplication! Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Kohas aplication! I_vote_lcapKohas aplication! I_voting_barKohas aplication! I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Kohas aplication! I_vote_lcapKohas aplication! I_voting_barKohas aplication! I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Kohas aplication! I_vote_lcap80%Kohas aplication! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Kohas aplication! I_vote_lcap20%Kohas aplication! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Kohas aplication!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koha

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] My real Name Is Mark
[How old are you?] soon 25
[Where do you live (General area)?] Poland
[How long have you been playing on WoWLegion (if you did) and how much on Magic-WoW?] on legion arround 1 year, on magic since very beggining
[What time (Game Time) do you generally play?] all depends on my free time but i play 2h ~peer day
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] nope, but guild name sounds familiar
[How did you hear about us?] prolly from legion
[What was your previous guild that you were in? ]well on magic i have just one char that i made like week ago- i was playing on frozen before, but after those stupid transfers there is nothing to do there anymore, and the guild name was Knights noir
- Why did you leave? check froze pop those days Q_Q
[Social Traits (Your manners)] bad boy Smile

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Koha
[Level(s)?] 80
[Profession(s)?JC 437 ( doing dailies for recipes atm)/// Enchantin 376 and still leveling
[Classes?] warrior
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?] prot war
[How long do you play per day?]all depend but ~2hours ( sometime i dont play for few days sometimes i play 12h hours peer day)
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] i <3 PvE

Answers to points III and VI are on screens that i made to my char, every single part has single screen ( iam too lazy to do it like you wanted it to be done pig )

[V. Questions]

[1. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)] well iam kinda social person, help full( if i have time)

[2. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]
When something goes wrong on raid then i roar! Very Happy

[3. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?]
As far as i know you are from low rate serwer, meaby some of you even retail so that gives me nice perspective in my beloved pve play style ( i hope)

[4. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]
thats what i do all the time =) but first time as tanker

[5. If we told you that all guild raids are mandatory and if you do not attend, you will dealt with accordingly, how would you respond to this?]
I would go to shop buy 2 boxes of cigaretes prepear jug of coffe =)

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)] i love pve and farming ( atm iam farming black pearls to get some gold for bags and stuff) iam kinda helpfull guy i think

[7. If there is a guild raid going on, would you quit your current raid to come raid with your fellow guild members? Explain why you would leave your raid. (2 Part Question)]
All depend on curcoumstances. If i would be doing some dailies/raiding with onther ppl i would kill the raid and go on g raid. I liked g raids couse ( at least in past) they are much better organized then random shit
( i would like to to dailies/raid just with guild if thats possible )

[8. In raids, there are always bosses and other trash that you don't need. What would you say if you were in the middle of a guild raid?] i dont get this question >.> If you mean that if for example, ill be full nax( meaby in future) then ill dont enter nax anymore? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
[9. How would you derive yourself as a different person from any of the other people that aren't in the guild? (In other words, why are you different; persistence through adversity, social activist, scholar, etc...)] iam not going to answer on that =D

[10. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] how i would be treated prooly

[11. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?] change leader flower

[12. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)] no i dont

[13. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)] Iam chat masta! =D when iam bored i like to lol so i chat Smile

[14. What's the answer to sqrt{ [ (9p^6) / [ (r^-2)(p^4) ] } + { [ (r^4)(p^-2) ] / [ (r^3)(p^-3) ] } ? (If you get this, congrats. But really though, don't have to answer this)
that C++ or wut? study
Back to top Go down
koha

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
koha

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:19 pm

i dont know whats going on but i cant put link in bb/// edit previous posts so there you go:
Back to top Go down
koha

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 pm

fail again, dont know what the hell.
Well i have rep/pvp/ and few greenies ;D
Back to top Go down

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 pm

application moved in WElcome newcomers and register if you want to link ur gear
Back to top Go down
koha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 pm

http://www.filefront.com/15995679/gear%20of%20nab.rar

at last!!!

ps. dont lol at some wierd enchants... Smile
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:29 am

hehe YES from me

p.s. nice new sig croner...hope this will last longer Smile
Back to top Go down

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 am

i have back-up now...YES from me
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:55 am

mm yes ..
Back to top Go down

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Yes, Your Application has been Approved
Whisper an officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohas aplication! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohas aplication!   Kohas aplication! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kohas aplication!
Page 1 of 1