Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
We should do something I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
We should do something I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
We should do something I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
We should do something I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
We should do something I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
We should do something I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
We should do something I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
We should do something Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
We should do something I_vote_lcapWe should do something I_voting_barWe should do something I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
We should do something I_vote_lcapWe should do something I_voting_barWe should do something I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
We should do something I_vote_lcap80%We should do something I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
We should do something I_vote_lcap20%We should do something I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

We should do something

Go down 
+2
Bbagoss
Blopp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blopp

Blopp

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:56 pm

This is a good guild with good memebers, all we need is more of the same memembers, we need more activity like 40 online, so we could do a 25 man. At weekends where is the most of free time to raid, there are no in demi:( . Maybe we should try with some events, its getting pretty boring.It gets a little more fun when more of the officer show online, but still no such effect. We should have someevents,do raids(not for the loot , for the fun, so we can say yeah our guild killed sapphiron and otehr bosses) and so on. Its not that officers are not doing anything, infact they are. But i dont know why is it so boring.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Blopp wrote:
This is a good guild with good memebers, all we need is more of the same memembers, we need more activity like 40 online, so we could do a 25 man. At weekends where is the most of free time to raid, there are no in demi:( . Maybe we should try with some events, its getting pretty boring.It gets a little more fun when more of the officer show online, but still no such effect. We should have someevents,do raids(not for the loot , for the fun, so we can say yeah our guild killed sapphiron and otehr bosses) and so on. Its not that officers are not doing anything, infact they are. But i dont know why is it so boring.

First of all we need time .. not easy to get pro people .. but i promise at the end of the weekends we will have about 35 people active
and about the booring thing blame Magicwow the only raids are possible now are nAxx and Os and its damm boring nothing u can do there .... again u will have to wait
if ur bored go open and make a new char ... anywyas we can only wait time will solove those problems
And about events its a good idea we just need to tihnk on some cool events
Back to top Go down
Blopp

Blopp

Male

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I saw, soem ideas already in this fourm. The PVP event, last man stands, taht was a good idea. We should try that again.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 am

i suggest we do some Pvp events like farming up 3 v3 arena team or 5 v 5 arena teams winners get bonus Dkp ! and when we start using dkp system ppl will have some already because they was active on guild events
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

Also marcelo fixed the Battle Ground " Join as groub" last night i did it with my friends it was so funy to play we can do it from time to time as guild ... or we can organize the last man standing event ...

Marcelo have been announce that uldur will be ready after couple of weeks and he promised its will be ready before march so in this free time lets try to do something difrent than pve just to kill the time ..

thx Blopp for keeping an eye on this
+1 rept
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm

i sense ulduar is gonna be dull as always....WTB SWP and BT and HS bck...those were real raids

if ppl werent all sleeping when iplay then i dont mind makin events lol....omar u knw firsthand the grand total of ppl that play d time i do
Back to top Go down
Blopp

Blopp

Male

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

i am testing a new server giht now, with working instances, all of them Smile just checking it, Very Happy but still primaraly demigod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

btw does any1 knows a decent vanilla wow server, max lvl60, onyxia and stuff
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Forghtaar wrote:
btw does any1 knows a decent vanilla wow server, max lvl60, onyxia and stuff

wtf u need it
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Lets make some Guild avent

X10 player vs another x10 PLayers in Wsg or ab ,.. or 5 v5 arena teams !

im gonna make an 5 v5 team !!! all who want in sign here !
Back to top Go down
Hudd
Hudd

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

WTB TEAM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should do something   We should do something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should do something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: