Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_lcapRespec and Meaning of Rank vet I_voting_barRespec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_lcapRespec and Meaning of Rank vet I_voting_barRespec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_lcap80%Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_lcap20%Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Respec and Meaning of Rank vet

Go down 
+7
Rysard
Khalay
Dtotem
Ceronnis
Nenadus
ColdZero
Bbagoss
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 am

after the events that happened lately i Felt like i have to do something ... well here its what i have to say!

First of all to you cero and every other officer ! :
Whats the point of Vet rank if u don't get the option to help and affect the guild ?!
i mean Are u series wtf "Vets Votes doesnt Count" ??? Vets get thier rank for Beeing Loyalty and Helpfull to the guild !!!
so if a vet Doesn't want to be an officer He cant Vote ???!!! vets and officer Needs to work together we Getting our info and data from the vets players Who are active and have Long experience with the guild! The only different between officer and a vet is that Officer have the power to make an action !
Vet and officer should have the SAME affect on issues Like At least who to invite to the guild !!! And get the Respect they deserve as a Veteran !

Second thing i wanna say:
Things here on this guild Need to Change ! people should Talk with some respect ! To who ever They talk with !
It doesn't make a different IF Ur Initiate or a member or vet Or even Officer !
higher rank don't give us the Power to think we are better then the other or the other isn't Important !
We are first of all Humans so SHOW SOME RESPECT !

Now about what happened with Khalay ! i Hope u all got the Message here ! And hopefully it Wont happened Again !
Hopefully After some things will change we will get khalay Back Just this time give him the respect he deserves First as a human and then as a Veteran !
(we should Keep people like him not Pushing them away!!)

I hope i cleared It all,Hopefully things will changed

Have a nice day everyone !Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 am

i totaly agree with bagoss ppl should show the respect to each other ingame and at the forum ...
about the vetaren rank i think they should have some more power so they can effect in guild not just a rank .. after all i see some vetarens like khalay and nenaduis is active at the forum and in game more than any other officers in this guild .. they was here from the begining they rebuild the guild when some officers wasnt here and now after we become strong and got back some of our glory that we had before we should pay back to them they dont need a god damn medallion just SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM.

After all Vetaren rank back to legion wasnt easy to get .. but now many Vetarens in guild who isnt active or they was mempers back to legion and now become vetarens .. maybe the way to slove this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??

WTB KHALAY BACK !!!!

Regards.
Coldzero~
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 am

agree with bba I ALWAYS THOUGHT VETS ARE LIKE OFFICERS IN SOME WAYS , some kind of smal officers, or smthing, what is point of vets if they cant do shit, they musthave some influence
INITIATE IS FOR NEWCOMERS
MEMBERS for people long in guild
VETS for members who are not only long in guild, it is for ppl who are proven as guild helpers as ppl who help officers help gmates, who lead this guild to something, who makes things
Officers are leaders of guild, ppl who lead but u are same ass al ppl here LOL, u should always fix things help ppl, make them happy make this guild betther place, not to ruin it
MALIK U GIVED EVEN INVITE OPTION TO VETS, and now u say they dont have right to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf
even members can vote, but officers will decide, NOT WHAT THEY WONT, THEY WILL DECIDE WHAT MOST OF GUILD PPL WONT ... officers are not high above us u are just one of same....

officers must be more fucking active on guild i agree with khal few offic are now active .. sometimes more, but in 24h - average 1 max 2 officers online we have more offic online on about 10-12 server time LOL and whole day no officers, i come much times here and dont see any of them, and who takes care of ppl then vets soo wtf are u doing ppl, if u dont need vets demote us all and make only initiates and members (i wona be punished becouse it is rarest rank w/o gm)

bored of typing , going to sleep Smile

AND HOW U GIVE VETS RANK TO PPL NOW LOL I SEEE MILIONS OF VETS NOW WHY, ON WHICH BASIS??? ON LEGION VET RANK WAS HARD TO GET IT , PPL WAS PROUD TO HAVE IT, U GIVED VET RANK TO ALL FROM LEGION lol, TO EVERYONE LONG HERE lol NONSENSE
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 am

coldzero vets dont need some special pover just respect from oficers, like we give them our respect, when they respect us, all gmembers will do the same, and i know lots of vets who are well respected from members ... so stop this fucking nonsense, MAKE RULES FOR RANKS!!!

tell what u wont to vets do to help t guild or just to have rank name VETS lol

i told it when some officers made app, TO E OFFICER IS NOT RANK IT IS MORE THEN IT I DONT WISH TO BE OFFICER BECOUSE I THINK I DO LOT TO GUILD AS VET, AND I WONT TO MORE AS OFFICER BECOUSE I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO GUILDIES NOW, IT IS JUST RANK NAME TO ME

JUST RESPECT EACH OTHERS

yes coldzero when i got vet rank on legion i was fucking proud of it, it was something like being officer !!!! so ppl respect each other againnnnnnnnnnn OFFICER CAN NOT OFFENSE ANYBODY AS SAME WAY NOONE CAN NOT OFFENSE OFFICERS OR ANY G MEMBER
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 am

FOR THE DEMIGOD
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 am

ColdZero wrote:
i totaly agree with bagoss ppl should show the respect to each other ingame and at the forum ...
about the vetaren rank i think they should have some more power so they can effect in guild not just a rank .. after all i see some vetarens like khalay and nenaduis is active at the forum and in game more than any other officers in this guild .. they was here from the begining they rebuild the guild when some officers wasnt here and now after we become strong and got back some of our glory that we had before we should pay back to them they dont need a god damn medallion just SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THEM.

After all Vetaren rank back to legion wasnt easy to get .. but now many Vetarens in guild who isnt active or they was mempers back to legion and now become vetarens .. maybe the way to slove this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??

WTB KHALAY BACK !!!!

Regards.
Coldzero~

this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??this make a new rank for the active helpful vetarens and give them more power ??

if wona meke new rank bether make something as vets leader , raid leader, .... or something give it to ppl who deserve it , if there is one, AND WE NEED AGAIN CLASS LEADERS LOL IT IS TOO OLD IT IS FROM LEGION , but i thin we DON NEED MORE RANKS

p.s somebody say something i am mega spamming this, lol o wonted to go to sleep 2 hours ago, and still on forum LOL
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 am

p.s. officers i love u all, just hate when some of u are ignorant and dont give a damn for things happening in guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:57 am

Well ok since all vets and even officers want's that ok we are democrats so w/e but i just think that leaving IS NOT A FUCKING SOLUTION, you can talk before or make a poll or whatever OMG!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 am

ok as im saying this i didnt mean any fckin disrespect at all....i was juz wondering...coz malik 1 min says they count 1 min its juz opinion;....how is that disrespectful......personally....i think they do deserve 2 have theyre votes counted along side offi votes so now my main point is .....MALIK MAKE UP UR MIND...ARE THEY JUZ OPINIONS OR SHUD THEY BE OFFICIALY COUNTED IN 2...b4 this causes any more internal tension
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 am

IAM THE ONLY MASTER HERE AND YOU WILL OBEY TO MY WISHES MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
Well ok since all vets and even officers want's that ok we are democrats so w/e but i just think that leaving IS NOT A FUCKING SOLUTION, you can talk before or make a poll or whatever OMG!!! Neutral

I agree with you cero Running is not the solution but he Got a point ... it is Frustrating To do so much for the guild
and Get nothing in return !
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 pm

bbagoss wrote:
Ceronnis wrote:

I agree with you cero Running is not the solution but he Got a point ... it is Frustrating To do so much for the guild
Well if he do much for something back it's definitly not his place here you do for your friends and for you cause u are getting loots too so don't say i do for others that's the spirit of a guild if you don't like it play alone like many did
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
bbagoss wrote:
Ceronnis wrote:

Well if he do much for something back it's definitly not his place here you do for your friends and for you cause u are getting loots too so don't say i do for others that's the spirit of a guild if you don't like it play alone like many did
~

Once again I didnt run from nothing I just dont admit disrespect in my RL so why would I accept it ingame? I am no troublemaker so I left guild instead of making some kind of waves. I did it once when a newbie named Mahotah started disrespect me and Omar in gchat and forum...just came back because my real friends in guild asked me too do it...Everyone active on guild knows about this.
I never expected nothing in return when I helped the guild, but at least some appreciation and respect thats all, if I cant get even that well then I can play alone as you said...All I wanted was to have an active voice in guild issues, I didnt wanted to decide nothing but whats the diference between a member and a veteran then? But as I said before lets close this issue please.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Again Khalay im with u ... and Belive me everyone thanks full for what ur Done and u will get the respect u deserve and i talked with cero and Vets have now officially have the right to Vote ! and affect more on the guild
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 pm

bbagoss wrote:
Again Khalay im with u ... and Belive me everyone thanks full for what ur Done and u will get the respect u deserve and i talked with cero and Vets have now officially have the right to Vote ! and affect more on the guild

I think this will be just word lol it is too much confuse here, maybe Malik should make post to describe ranks
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 pm

I haven't been participating in this whole ordeal between Dtotem and Khalay but I just want to say that Ruben has a point... I mean vets have the ability to invite people to the guild but they aren't allowed to vote in applications? It's kind of weird but anyway...

I just want to give my suggestions. I think from now on we should be stricter with the giving the Veteran rank and giving Veterans more privileges. One of them being that they have a say in the applications... Or not exactly a vote, but rather allowed to give advice/their view because there are some VERY, VERY active veterans and they know what they're talking about... sometimes Razz

That's just my 2 cents make of it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Hudd
Hudd

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Rysard wrote:
I haven't been participating in this whole ordeal between Dtotem and Khalay but I just want to say that Ruben has a point... I mean vets have the ability to invite people to the guild but they aren't allowed to vote in applications? It's kind of weird but anyway...

I just want to give my suggestions. I think from now on we should be stricter with the giving the Veteran rank and giving Veterans more privileges. One of them being that they have a say in the applications... Or not exactly a vote, but rather allowed to give advice/their view because there are some VERY, VERY active veterans and they know what they're talking about... sometimes Razz

Veterans can not invite people to guild, becouse this privilege was abolished.
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Hudd wrote:
Rysard wrote:

Hmm didn't know that, well okay that's good :p But still.. As far as I remember back on legion Veterans had a say in applications but not a solid vote.
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Rysard wrote:
Hudd wrote:
Rysard wrote:

Hmm didn't know that, well okay that's good :p But still.. As far as I remember back on legion Veterans had a say in applications but not a solid vote.

thats the whole POINT chris....im merely questioning whther veterans count as an OPINION or VOTE.....he juz took it as a fckin insult....ffs malik nvr ever makes it fckin clear and i end up dealing with flak coz of this
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:03 pm

No confuse... veterans are alowed to vote and ppl should get the respect they deserve END of discussion
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 pm

bbagoss wrote:
No confuse... veterans are alowed to vote and ppl should get the respect they deserve END of discussion

thats the thing 1 min ur saying its votes...chris n malik says its opinion bla bla bla allget confused i try ask 2 sort itout....and juz by coincidence its afters khalays post...he gets offended....real mature
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:

thats the thing 1 min ur saying its votes...chris n malik says its opinion bla bla bla allget confused i try ask 2 sort itout....and juz by coincidence its afters khalays post...he gets offended....real mature

Dont take it personally or something Dt ...
Just from now vet are alowed to vote ...
dt ur not the Bad guy actually no one is just was here a Huge Confusion!
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:

I am not a kid Dtotem and I did what I done for actually beeing mature...This is a damn game, in my RL there are some things I simply dont admit to no one, why should I admit it ingame?!
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

About Vet power, this was discussed several times long ago. I even remembered one time that Cero offered Vets the power to kick and demote ppl from the guild. I was a vet at the time and i voted against it. Because the mayor responsibilities should lay on the officers and GM.

Veterans DO have a say in apps, Veterans can post and give their opinion on applications (as opposed to members and initiate whose posts get, or should get, deleted right away; since they don't have the right to post on app section)

Veterans also have some other nondescripted powers.

In any argument, I will always take the word of a vet over that of a member or an initiate if there are no screenshots available.

Advice from vets are always greatly heeded and often applied, when possible.

Also Vets get a lot more leniency when they mess up, we always try to talk to them and try to solve things the most diplomatic way possible before considering taking a harsh action, where a member or Initiate would get gkicked.

As I see it, the only difference between Vets and officers, is that we (the officers) have the duty and responsibility to keep discipline within the guild, and sometimes become the bad guy when demoting or gkicking. We have to take decisions that we may not like, but it's our job. Vets don't have that responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 am

Khalay wrote:
Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:

I am not a kid Dtotem and I did what I done for actually beeing mature...This is a damn game, in my RL there are some things I simply dont admit to no one, why should I admit it ingame?!

Khalay, I understand that you don't take shit from anyone. I'm just like that. You don't have to take shit from people. I just want to ask you to be the bigger man and try not to get too locked up in yourself and above all control your temper so you don't blow up on peoples faces. I think an apology is in order. I hope that would be enough to have both of you to let it go and move on.
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Haaly wrote:
Khalay wrote:
Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:

Khalay, I understand that you don't take shit from anyone. I'm just like that. You don't have to take shit from people. I just want to ask you to be the bigger man and try not to get too locked up in yourself and above all control your temper so you don't blow up on peoples faces. I think an apology is in order. I hope that would be enough to have both of you to let it go and move on.

I didnt blow up on anyone face haaly, I just turn my back at it an moved on. I believe that when we arent happy at some place or with someone we move away, this is how I am...I didnt meant to cause any harm to the comunity and my farewell topic was just to inform guildmates and to avoid the spam ingame asking why I left...i even ask cero to lock topic...I have nothing against Dtotem, I dont even know him and this is a game. I am not angry with no one and I am happy that at least my leaving have changed something.
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Khalay wrote:
Haaly wrote:
Khalay wrote:
Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:

I didnt blow up on anyone face haaly, I just turn my back at it an moved on. I believe that when we arent happy at some place or with someone we move away, this is how I am...I didnt meant to cause any harm to the comunity and my farewell topic was just to inform guildmates and to avoid the spam ingame asking why I left...i even ask cero to lock topic...I have nothing against Dtotem, I dont even know him and this is a game. I am not angry with no one and I am happy that at least my leaving have changed something.

well i did aplogise...1 of d earlier posts;......sec healing at maex n typing this at same time
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:01 pm

just PMed Dtotem to clarify some things...
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 am

Khalay wrote:

Khalay dtotem is not the one to blame anywas not that rules are cleared
vets are allowed to vote and now they will take some activity on guild issues
People should get the respect they deserve!

so pleas stop spamming about this issue

like i said before khalay u are welcome to come back
Believe Me everyone will be happy to gain u back!!!
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 am

bbagoss wrote:
Khalay wrote:

Khalay dtotem is not the one to blame anywas not that rules are cleared
vets are allowed to vote and now they will take some activity on guild issues
People should get the respect they deserve!

so pleas stop spamming about this issue

like i said before khalay u are welcome to come back
Believe Me everyone will be happy to gain u back!!!

I PMed Dtotem in order to get things straight, no hard feelings I dont want to leave guild and leave behind something unsolved.
And you can lock the topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am

thing is right now and solved now khalay as i said before ur way out of guildelcome to
come back !
u dont have any reasons to stay out of guild !
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Guys cnt we do a list or somthing of what the Rank Vet means?

I mean if u cant do anything to infulence the guild in anyway there is no real point of the rank its just a fancy word.

All i want to know is what the diffrence between being a Initiante Member and Vet is, because is seems like that are just words for now.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 pm

danbc wrote:

I mean if u cant do anything to infulence the guild in anyway there is no real point of the rank its just a fancy word.

All i want to know is what the diffrence between being a Initiante Member and Vet is, because is seems like that are just words for now.

Thats Cero job .... he should make it soon
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm

bbagoss wrote:
danbc wrote:

That is not Cero's job. That is my job and I'll get to it soon.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Ken wrote:
bbagoss wrote:
danbc wrote:

That is not Cero's job. That is my job and I'll get to it soon.

k then its ur job xD
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Cero bad at talking. =D.
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:52 pm

nope Ken he is in love maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am

Nenadus wrote:

About time ... he needs some woman touch
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 am

bbagoss wrote:
Nenadus wrote:

hw can u be sure its a woman.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:38 am

Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:
Nenadus wrote:

Good point...
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm

bbagoss wrote:
Dtotem wrote:
bbagoss wrote:
Nenadus wrote:

Good point...

muahahahahahaaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respec and Meaning of Rank vet   Respec and Meaning of Rank vet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respec and Meaning of Rank vet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: