Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Farewell... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Farewell... Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Farewell... I_vote_lcapFarewell... I_voting_barFarewell... I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Farewell... I_vote_lcap80%Farewell... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Farewell... I_vote_lcap20%Farewell... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Farewell...

Go down 
+3
Ceronnis
Hudd
Khalay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm

I am officially retiring from Demigod. No plans to come back at all. I've done a lot for this guild in magic, I've helped alot in the rebuilding and honestly I feel that I should deserve a little appreciation...I dont give a shit about ranks, I think anyone knows their place in the guild and I know mine. Afterall i done for this comunity I think I deserve at least that my votes in the app counts for something...When we were only 4/5 guys online everyone asked for officer rank so they could invite ,I never asked for it because I think that an higher rank should be earned and not asked, all the others asked for it...I was one of the guys that created demigod here....and my word here = shit, no value cant even vote on a damn application...

See you around.
Ruben

Btw Dtotem the topic got locked so I couldnt answer to you...My words on that app were straight to you yes It was the second time that you said to me to stop voting on the apps, surely the last one cuzz I will not spam not even one more word on this forum.

Last edited by Khalay on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:43 pm

WTF khalay come back here!
Back to top Go down
Hudd
Hudd

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Take care dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Sorry to say that but it's just immature to leave everytime u have a lil fight like Autopsy did too have fun you was a good member but a rule is a rule and it was always like that you can give a point of view but doesn't count that's why ther's "officers" rank if you don't agree the guild rules then here is the problem
P.S: Hudd is a vet too he vote and he know it doesn't count did he left?
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Did you read what Dtotem wrote after you on the app?! Huds helped rebuilding guild?! Why comparing me to other vets?! Pls close this topic it was just and info topic so people dont spam me ingame asking why...
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Dude it's not about who rebuild or not me and Diakka done Demigod and i never expected any special stuff for it that's why we have rules, i think it's just stupid to talk about problems of some application, and what's the point of building or rebuilding a guild if you leave it?
Hudd maybe didn't rebuild but at least he never left
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 pm

khalay mate dont leave pls u are very good guy, i know u that is not solution to problems i did it i know Smile i think we should know if vets vots dont count then we wont vote at all thre, but i think all should vote members , vets, off, and if it is 50:50 then offcers should decide Smile becouse this is not officers guild it is everybodys guild initiates and all...
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 pm

haha i dont count u u are on retail now Smile)))
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Cero you are surelly missing the main picture dude...this question I made on app...what should be more valuable? the vote of an afk officer just because he is officer or the vote of an active veteran who actually knows what he is doing? This is not only about one damn app, this about all that is happening in this guild...as active officers we have who? Haaly, rysard, gzero, bagoss, omar, awnelius? All the others dont give a fuck to the guild...when they got here guild was already rebuilt and now everything is easy! And now I have to hear from a an AFK officer that I cant vote on apps? and after it he says to me to go fuck myself? I never asked nothing for my effort, but everyone who was with me on the rebuild got their effort known by you and earned a superior rank...I didnt ask for it cuzz it's something in my opinion that should be given, not asked...but damn at least I want to have an active word on this guild...The most funny thing is that when guild was dead, and it was only me, awnelius, omar and saad...I could do everything...it wasnt everyone around so it had to be someone...now that guild is up again, i cant even vote on an app...you talk about rules to me? and didnt rules apply when demigod was rebuilding? I could even invite without asking permission, now we have rules and i cant vote an app...Ok whatever
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Dtotem is at the other side of the world dude, when u raid he sleeps when he is awake you sleep, he was always here, helping and doing his best to gear up, he can't be in guild raids, cause on time zone and his net is a shit when he come back home, i know him since we made Demigod, so before getting fast judjments like afk officer it's not really good, try to understand why he isn't here alot, be in his place and try to play when ther's 4 guildies online and getting gears in pugs...hard task
For the vote stuff it's a fact when we rebuild guild we will not apply all rules you can't get ppls in guild of 10 persons with apps but since it is back apps are back too and all what have to come back too.
You wanna give your point of view? do!!! you will probably show something to officers that they forgot but it's their role to vote, some ppls here are in Demigod longer than you and they accept it btw i remember you was an anti responsability and promos, i know u never asked for a promo or for some dues but the fact is that officers vote vets give opinions and that's it so, you leave your whole friends cause u can't talk like you want on a forum? come on ther's a top and a bottom from the GM to Punished rank everyone sticks to his rank and everything gonna be ok
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Well cero and beeing officer gives you the right to disrespect another member? Tell me to go fuck myself on an app...you can make that cuzz you leave in the other part of the world? I NEVER disrespected no one ingame so I dont admit disrespect to no one...and hear that from a guildie is just...well...you're the GM you judge it...
What really pisses me off is, when it was needed I could do everything...now I can only give opinions cuzz I am only veteran and those are rules...well i dont agree with this sorry. My real friends in guild all understood and supported me so far, so didnt loose no one. And btw I didnt want officer rank I just wanted at least to not be repreended if I decide to vote yes/no on an app or if I decide to have an active voice on some matter...even if it didnt count, dont repreend me cuzz damn I deserve at least to speak in here...My decision is made its pointless to keep arguing this.

Cya ingame
Ruben
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 pm

First i totally agree with khaly on this one ... i mean He did Everything for this guild plus he was always active and he at least deserve the Right to Vote !
officer can decide but Vet should get the option to at least make a different if not vet rank is useless !!!
If khaly leaves guild it will dmg the guild more then u can even imagine !! there isn't a lot of people like him and we need to Keep them not Push the away !

And for you khaly ! Running isn't the answer come talk about it like people and we try solve the problems if after talking u dont like it then u can choose what to do
At least give us the option to make things right DON'T LEAVE YET !

/w me anytime on game i need to talk with ya !
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am

k i just read what Dtotem said SHAME on ur self !
u should at least REspect the one u talking with !!!!
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 am

if anyone wants their vote to count for something, apply for officer position, but make sure you are ready to deal with the rest of the responsibilities that come with it.

otherwise, know your place and obey the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 am

chickenrib wrote:
if anyone wants their vote to count for something, apply for officer position, but make sure you are ready to deal with the rest of the responsibilities that come with it.

+1 but i'm on a conspiracy i gotta deal with it
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 am

Dtotem wrote:
Didnt malik say earlier that vets can share opinion ...bt only offis votes count.....

I say yes for attitude....its not about gear and such......we're nt trying 2 be canes..fyi...lookin at the attitude and effort i say YES

Dtotem wrote:
Khalay wrote:
Well Dtotem in your opinion what you think that counts the most? A vote of an active veteran who plays regulary, helped to rebuild the guild and is inside of everything what is happening on guild...OR a vote of an AFK officer who got that rank on legion days and aint inside guild business at all?

If ur referring 2 me....fyi......u try staying up 24/7 every single day ......i cant get involved into guild bussiness nt coz i dont want 2 i cant.....u all have 12 hour fckin time zone diff....99% time im d only 1 solo on in the guild..........most ppl would normally leave and find a guild from theyre timezone....so u doubt my loyalty?

1st things 1st...this is direct quote from there....now where did i find the word...GO FUCK URSELF.....if u feel offended i apologise...im juz questioning the fact that....one min malik says vets votes count 2nd min malik says they juz a matter of opinion....so im confused at that matter....so dont turn this into another international issue...-/-
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am

chickenrib wrote:

GUILD DONT NEED 50 OFFICERS LOL, officers app should be close until officers and gm decide they need more ppl, or everyone will make app, and if u denie him, he will leave lol
Back to top Go down

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Khalay wrote:
Cero you are surelly missing the main picture dude...this question I made on app...what should be more valuable? the vote of an afk officer just because he is officer or the vote of an active veteran who actually knows what he is doing? This is not only about one damn app, this about all that is happening in this guild...as active officers we have who? Haaly, rysard, gzero, bagoss, omar, awnelius? All the others dont give a fuck to the guild...when they got here guild was already rebuilt and now everything is easy! And now I have to hear from a an AFK officer that I cant vote on apps? and after it he says to me to go fuck myself? I never asked nothing for my effort, but everyone who was with me on the rebuild got their effort known by you and earned a superior rank...I didnt ask for it cuzz it's something in my opinion that should be given, not asked...but damn at least I want to have an active word on this guild...The most funny thing is that when guild was dead, and it was only me, awnelius, omar and saad...I could do everything...it wasnt everyone around so it had to be someone...now that guild is up again, i cant even vote on an app...you talk about rules to me? and didnt rules apply when demigod was rebuilding? I could even invite without asking permission, now we have rules and i cant vote an app...Ok whatever
I agree totaly with you khalay, but its just one conflict and you decided to leave? Btw, i was in g too just lowbie xD
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

khal get your ass back or i will kick u harddddddddd
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Cero if this is democracy as you told bagoss...Why cant everyone have active voice in guild issues? Why shouldnt an active member of the guild vote on apps and decide with the officers what is best for guild? Do we need a damn rank to speak? What a nonsense...Just eliminate the veteran rank and make all members, cuzz its the same from what I see...
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Liightt wrote:
Khalay wrote:
I agree totaly with you khalay, but its just one conflict and you decided to leave? Btw, i was in g too just lowbie xD

It's not the first conflict we have...but as I said before I am no troublemaker, my patiente have reached its limits so I just left...I like things simple thats it.
Back to top Go down
Bbagoss
Veteran
Veteran

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Khalay wrote:
Cero if this is democracy as you told bagoss...Why cant everyone have active voice in guild issues? Why shouldnt an active member of the guild vote on apps and decide with the officers what is best for guild? Do we need a damn rank to speak? What a nonsense...Just eliminate the veteran rank and make all members, cuzz its the same from what I see...

Khaly here ur wrong u cant let Everyone vote ... at least for application i mean if ur Vet rank it means u have been long time in guild and u know what is the best for guild but if ur initiate or a member Means u are not so long on guild so u need more epirience and time on the guild to vote for application
Vet rank prove them self for helpful and experience ppl in the guild therefor they should allowed to Vote
u cant let everyone vote or there will be a mess here so im for letting Vet votes but don't Push it ...
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

bbagoss wrote:
Khalay wrote:

Khaly here ur wrong u cant let Everyone vote ... at least for application i mean if ur Vet rank it means u have been long time in guild and u know what is the best for guild but if ur initiate or a member Means u are not so long on guild so u need more epirience and time on the guild to vote for application
Vet rank prove them self for helpful and experience ppl in the guild therefor they should allowed to Vote
u cant let everyone vote or there will be a mess here so im for letting Vet votes but don't Push it ...

I said an active member of the guild I meant veteran you're right...What I really meant is that Veteran rank = Member or newbie atm...the only change is in bank tabs..
Back to top Go down

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
Sorry to say that but it's just immature to leave everytime u have a lil fight like Autopsy did too

Autopsy (thats me) leaved because you guys are greed. Yes i said it! If you dont know what happen is better for you. Thanks for Cold and Pyro, that at least show they can be "helpfull". And why they were helpfull was again the gear reason. They were "greenies".
At the time before i left, I was trying to make small 10 man naxx. raid. and gues what happen... All were spamming all other crap about who have KT raid and no one gives a fuck about helping guildies.
I really hope, when you guyz stop think about you and your gear... then talk me about friendly and helpfull community and stuff like that.
GL whit this.

Thats my last visit at this forum and my last post.
- Annodomini / Vobiscum / Auranoir
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:28 pm

FYI when have i asked u 2 fuck urself......stop putting words in my mouth juz 2 make me seem like d bad guy and play everyones symphaty 2 u
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Dtotem wrote:
FYI when have i asked u 2 fuck urself......stop putting words in my mouth juz 2 make me seem like d bad guy and play everyones symphaty 2 u
LOL FYI Dtotem:
1º- I dont need to make you seem the bad guy, you can make it very good without my help, believe me...
2º- I dont need to play anyones symphaty I know which gmates I can count on...
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 pm

@ Autopsy & Khalay: all what i said from my last post will be resumed to this, leaving and coming back will solve nothing, if you like the guild enjoy it if you don't get another one, i'll looks maybe unfriendly but i'm tired crying and begging ppls to come back, you helped peeps gearing, good for you and for em, i already helped peeps i made a whole lvl 80 for Pyro for example and i remember that Chris did 10 levels on my ceronnis char on legion when lich king came but i never asked something back or Chris never asked me something i did this cause i love em, when you guys will learn that we don't live persons we love you will learn to play in a guild, i don't love all peeps in Demigod and it's human, i love some i hate some but i can't be selectiv i deal with it cause maybe i hate some man that is the best mate of another, did i leave the guild for it? NO!!!
So don't tell me that you did this and that cause it's just not an excuse to show how devoted you are i'm not asking you that you did it in your applications if you did that you are helpfull but seriously even a baby can get all chars geared in a 12xrate server it's shity instances are fucked and buggy as hell, we play to have fun together so complaining about ranking stuff or helps or whatever is just childish for me sorry
Khalay you had a problem with D? solve it with him don't make such a mess in the guild did D leave the guild cause you complained? NO!!!
If you really like Demigod like you say you wouldn't leave without even a reason needed for that.
i'm not taking part on your side or on D side i stick to how it have to be, if you agree good if you don't farewell, nothing personal i like you alot you and Auto i never had problems with you guys but still i hate when ppls leave and come it's not "pro" at all
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
@ Autopsy & Khalay: all what i said from my last post will be resumed to this, leaving and coming back will solve nothing, if you like the guild enjoy it if you don't get another one, i'll looks maybe unfriendly but i'm tired crying and begging ppls to come back, you helped peeps gearing, good for you and for em, i already helped peeps i made a whole lvl 80 for Pyro for example and i remember that Chris did 10 levels on my ceronnis char on legion when lich king came but i never asked something back or Chris never asked me something i did this cause i love em, when you guys will learn that we don't live persons we love you will learn to play in a guild, i don't love all peeps in Demigod and it's human, i love some i hate some but i can't be selectiv i deal with it cause maybe i hate some man that is the best mate of another, did i leave the guild for it? NO!!!
So don't tell me that you did this and that cause it's just not an excuse to show how devoted you are i'm not asking you that you did it in your applications if you did that you are helpfull but seriously even a baby can get all chars geared in a 12xrate server it's shity instances are fucked and buggy as hell, we play to have fun together so complaining about ranking stuff or helps or whatever is just childish for me sorry
Khalay you had a problem with D? solve it with him don't make such a mess in the guild did D leave the guild cause you complained? NO!!!
If you really like Demigod like you say you wouldn't leave without even a reason needed for that.
i'm not taking part on your side or on D side i stick to how it have to be, if you agree good if you don't farewell, nothing personal i like you alot you and Auto i never had problems with you guys but still i hate when ppls leave and come it's not "pro" at all

Well so farewell and Cya you ingame.

Regards
Ruben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell...   Farewell... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-