Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_lcapleaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_voting_barleaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_lcapleaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_voting_barleaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_lcap80%leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_lcap20%leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back

Go down 
+5
Dtotem
Haaly
pyrotess
Ceronnis
yamiyami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yamiyami

yamiyami

Male
Number of posts : 5
Humor : Lovely
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:34 am

Decided to leave cuz i don't like the way it's working, and the reason i got punished xfff.
Ofc i did i mistake in TK raid cuz it was the second time i went there the first one was yerterday with bagoss, explaning ma mistake i didn't know where to stand in the raid, when i asked "Where do i have to go" cuz everyone was telling me to move to the others, they told me to move to pyro and so i went there and unlucky i aggroed the mobs. So im sorry about that. what i don't even gonna fuken understand is why i got punished for that. Atleast someone with more sense would had told me what to do to not make it again.. and not kicked me from the raid and punished me like Pyro did.

After that i saw a Guild msg : "Go learn how to raid before joinning Tess raids" something like that,
and i asked myself "Why The fuk would i join pug raids if i have a fukin' guild? that's why guilds r for or suppose they r up for, to help and do guild raids. The person who made that msg was very dumb i'd say

This goes for Pyrotes

I asked to join the raid cuz i supposed it was a guild raid and so u always say to guildies have to help and it's mandatory etc.. and when u do guild raids ur always asking to join and spamming cuz u need ppl and u starts to QQ cuz nobody wants to join. Otherwise u'll never gonna see me joinning or asking to join a raid cuz i don't give a shit about pve gear and wasting my time doing raid, that's not me.
And so when someone gives u help and u punished that person cuz a mistake ? big LOL, in that case don't even ask ppl to join guild raids if u gonna treat ppl like that.
It's a game have u forgotten that? i dunno if u think ur everyones mom or w/e but ur not. Some ppl here r old to get punished, even my mom punished me when i was young, instead of that retarded thing TAAAALLLLLKKKK we ain't kids to get punished every time someone makes a mistake or u think we r aliens??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's not like it was on legion by far, i joined cuz of Tony "Goldenz" cuz he is my real friend and his raids were the best eva ,even me that i don't like raids i had fun doin them with Tony, good leader and nice person. And since he isn't planning to come for now, i don't have a good reason to stay in Demigod. even tho i have friend and ppl i like here but i don't like the way it's working. <3 bagoss he's good leader D:
If someone got offended for this sorry but it's all true

Pd:: U don't need to answer. I'm not planning to read excuses

Bye
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 am

Well Yami i've read all your message, but i have to disagree a bit about your decision, once i got kicked by a guildy in a raid because he didn't know i was the GM i just left and didn't kick him out or got mad, i told my self it's his way of leading so anyway.
Pyro is a great leader and i never doubted of that and she is hard too to keep ppls serious cause i've done some guildy raids and it's like loosing so much time chilling more that raiding, ther's time to joke and time to raid.
I know that you helps alot and how you are, a very kind and nice person, by helping me in nagrand lol, but Pyro is just making her role as an officer and since Kenshey left ther's not that hard peeps that keep it straight.
I'm very sad that we lost a member like you even if you was a PVPer you was a friend after all.
Wish ya good luck and keep in touch with your mates at the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 am

Well yami, talk about bad timing. I was near the end of my shift and I just got done kicking phoenix for doing the same thing. I also demoted him as well. Simply because, like you, he wasn't reading guild chat or really paying attention. Afterwards, phoenix whispered me and apologized, which I took very seriously. I told phoenix not to worry about it, and that i didn't mean anything personal. I had to enact some form of discipline since lately i've noticed guild raids are horribly lacking discipline. He understood and took it without any issues. I had planned to promo him back after a couple days.

That was the first wipe.

And of course, as fate would have it, you come along and do the exact same thing. I really didn't feel like explaining myself cuz 1, work day was over and I had a family to go attend to, and 2, it sucked to have that same thing happen again. Sucked it had to be you, but I did the same thing to you that I did to phoenix. I just didn't stay online afterwards. So i'll tell you the same thing I told him.

" that i didn't mean anything personal. I had to enact some form of discipline since lately i've noticed guild raids are horribly lacking discipline..."

It was a raid kick and a guild demote. In my early days it would have been a raid kick and a guild kick.

Bottom line, I didn't do that to piss you off, it's to establish a level of order. Raids should be fun yes, but when you're trying to put together a raid, not for yourself, but to contribute to the guild and you keep having to deal with stupid wipes, it's a shitty deal. Ask the old members about SWP, BT, TK, SSC, dkp raids...they were fun, but people knew when to listen and when to be serious. We need to bring that back, but I personally don't know if it can.

Couple things I've witnessed since i've been back:

1) PVE has changed with revisions and scripting, not many people are familiar with tactics and such

2) Discipline in raids is lacking horribly

3) Officer integrity and discipline is also lacking (not everyone of course) but there are a few

4) People forgot what Demigod was about

That's my piece. And it's not all negative, bitching and complaining. There's a few guildies out there who have made me feel happy to have come back. To those, keep up the good work, I really believe this community can be rebuilt, can be fun, we just gotta remember what Old school demigod was about.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 am

Marry me I love you
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Yami, go wherever you're happy.

Ava. Good going. Some people may get mad, but as officers we have to deal with this stuff. It's our job.

Malik. perv. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Haaly wrote:

Ava. Good going. Some people may get mad, but as officers we have to deal with this stuff. It's our job.

Malik. perv. Cool
Marry me too I love you
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Ceronnis wrote:
Haaly wrote:

Malik. perv. Cool
Marry me too I love you
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 pm

let me introduce you to an ugly fellow that everybody should know but nobody likes: consequences
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

I tot Yami was in AoC to get gear cyclops why ppl in AoC don't know how to do KT Laughing I bet they are tooo pro to do it Twisted Evil Anyway...full support on Ava's decision to demote and kick you from the raid this is a raid wipe and it should be punished
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Dtotem wrote:
Ceronnis wrote:
Haaly wrote:

Malik. perv. Cool
Marry me too I love you
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Bi-Sexual Actually! heh
Back to top Go down
ghost_
ghost_

Male
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:46 pm

well i must say i have done the same as yami did - ran through the center - but i have remembered no to do so

but i know pyrotess would kick me aswell as she kicked u so u shouldnt have offence

i have spammed :not to go through the center" pyro did so aswell and u went through the center - so u know i have no doubts that pyro got pissed - and u know a pissed babe is a very mad babe ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back   leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving the guild and ain't planning to come back
Page 1 of 1