Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
With regards to G-raids Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
With regards to G-raids I_vote_lcapWith regards to G-raids I_voting_barWith regards to G-raids I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
With regards to G-raids I_vote_lcapWith regards to G-raids I_voting_barWith regards to G-raids I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
With regards to G-raids I_vote_lcap80%With regards to G-raids I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
With regards to G-raids I_vote_lcap20%With regards to G-raids I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

With regards to G-raids

Go down 
+10
melivaras
dolon
Greyavenger
Balial
Rebe
Haaly
ColdZero
exempt23
Banpage
danbc
14 posters
AuthorMessage
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

I would like to post this thread as to inform the guild about what is going on as regard to G-raid.

unfortuitally every time we have tried to set up a g-raid the participation is extreamly minimal. I, and numerous officers have set up

countless raid in which out of 20 g-members being online and able to raid lvl 80 instances only about 10 join 4 of which i have to directly

whisper and ask why they are unable to join. (note: The 6 which join are almost always the same people)

just to prove this matter i have taken the liberty taking a screen shot during Chris's G-raid to OS.

With regards to G-raids Wowscr21
as you can clearly see 19 members are online 3 of which are under 80

With regards to G-raids Wowscr22
8 people joined (1 offline)

Do your maths people because i count 8 ppl ount of raid .. that means less then half people able to raid did not come.

Now of course i understand that people are somthimes busy and of course do not feel like raiding, but listen up people its not all about you .. i

today i set up 2 raids just for Dtotem in order to help him get a 2h, alot of the Oficcers (ex:haaly) stayed coming to these raids even though

they wanted to level up their alts, i w/ him telling him there is no direct need for him to join he replied saying it was to set an example ....

unfortunitally there was no1 to set the example to, the whole g-raid was made up of officers and vets.

I am sure almost every1 has read the app which all state "i will ""JOIN"" g-raids even if i am busy" .. im sorry but from what i've seen this

past week .. nice bullshite ppl..

but that is not the thing that pisses me off the most .. its the fact that when i w/ ppl to ask them to join or ask them why the dont join they

simply ignore me .. at fist i though it wass because i was under rank"member" but then i see the same thing in all oficers g-raid.

I hope this amatureism will stop and rules will be upheld.

Thanks,

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Past two (2) days I saw the same thing... and thinking of creating arena team called `Cow and Elf`... just for the fun part of it, spending 6+ hours whit Dtotem and almost the same guys every time in our "guild" raids.
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Some ppl said countless times I'm bussy or I can't help you now or if you need me w/me and lets face it OS Farm is no fun at all why you don't have the same problem with Naxx raids? 80% of us join 1 min or so after anyone say "G-raid to Naxx or something about KT" and NAxx is not realy fun like every 5 mins you have to relog to pass tru wall/gate/door if you need EoV from OS don't say Graid you can say something like anyone free to help me i need EoV or blahh your right not many ppl join OS but when i was lvln every 10 min or so there was something about OS in our gchat ppl are bored from this mubs killing instance...I don't know much about the boss and the drakes but I was in about 15 raids for OS 6-7 made from Rusty for EoV farms...2-3 Graids that we do the same and the rest pugs I haven't seen the big red chicken there called boss to die and I wanna see it not just stupid elites dien all the time and it really boring to click countless times on "x" xD to pass item if you need someone to help you just ask him on w/ that's what I can say about this problem...and if you think a bit you'll see that you don't have problems for Naxx or HoL or UP think why ^^
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:08 pm

What happened to the good old days when we'd just force everyone to come to the graids Razz
/sigh
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 pm

i think we have to start new system for the Graids like telling all ppl by the guild massege there is Graid on server time and all must join it and who ever wont join must be punshed . btw i aslways ask for Graids inv Idea thast just my opinion =)
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

ColdZero wrote:
i think we have to start new system for the Graids like telling all ppl by the guild massege there is Graid on server time and all must join it and who ever wont join must be punshed . btw i aslways ask for Graids inv Idea thast just my opinion =)

a system liek that is already in operation however no punishements r beging become of .. so the rules must be stricter as regards to G-raids
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:49 am

I can be the bad guy. I'll personally /w every person online. say something like: "we need you at graid, leave your current group and join us." If I get ignored, I demote, If I get a response like "I'm farming mats for +20 agi enchant" I respond "drop it and join us." else demote xD

All who approve of this system say "LEEEROY JENKIIINSSS"

PS: Only way I'll let you off the hook is that you are either helping another guildie lvl up or have already dropped whatever you where doing to help other graids recently.
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:08 am

LEEEROY JENKIIINSSS

although when i tink about it, it is sad that we have to demote ourselfes to thretening the get people to join a guild raid ofc if ppl just joined

like they ARE supposed to we wouldnt need to relay on suc brute tactics.
Back to top Go down
Rebe
Spammer
Spammer
Rebe

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 am

Just wait for DKP sytem to be updated for LK and we will see graids flowing again.

Also try to schedule them (calendar or forums) so we make some free time to graid, dont just make them whenever you feel like it and expect everyone to join.

I personally dont like someone spamming for a graid out of nowhere, when I had planned to do something else, but if you posted/gmessage a few hours before then Ill def join and I think others will too.

Just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
Balial
Balial

Male
Number of posts : 80
Humor : all that can make me laugh ;)
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:35 am

ColdZero wrote:
i think we have to start new system for the Graids like telling all ppl by the guild massege there is Graid on server time and all must join it and who ever wont join must be punished . btw i aslways ask for Graids inv Idea thast just my opinion =)

That Is the problem m8. The past G raids we did in TBC were different than these, all we have to do is get back to that and NOT try new stuff as the late system proved efficient countless times. Now I haven't been playing alot since I came back but I have played enough to say this:

I hardly saw any graids during my play time but even when I saw no one would answer in gchat or even once to whispers.

Now of course I know that can happen, but hey when it happens all the time, then something stinks, and its NOT my feet. <_< (I washed them)

Sooo 1 solution would be spamming from the graid leader who is a officer WITH frendly reputation among the guildies and punishing non-afk people that refuse to answer to "why can't you join?" /OR/ don't answer although they aren't afk in 2-3 minutes of time. (I think you get auto afk after 5 minutes or less). And ofcourse there is the option even after some raids start that the leader tris to check on the gchat all the time, not only raid chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy!
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 pm

sounds good bal
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 am

LEEEROY JENKIIINSSS affraid Rock
Back to top Go down
dolon

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am

sry to say but some ppl of our guild is really greedy to get items..they really dont care about guild raids where they dont need anything.they r just running through those raid where they need something.while i was online i joined maximum graid with dtotem/dan/auto/rebe with my 4 80 alts ..i also spammed gchat many times that why they cant join us.. in that mean time i saw they r redoing KT manytimes but still didnt join us...its really sad..i hope officers will more strict about this matter..we really dont want those greedy ppl in our loving guild...thnx

~~~ Dolon
Back to top Go down
melivaras
melivaras

Male
Number of posts : 43
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 pm

I think we should hold more interesting Graids like maybe Naxx bosses like KEL, patch, Gluth etc. I think i know why no one wants to join Graids for OS cause its kinda plain stupid, killing mobs to get Sath items and killing the mob over and over and over again. Why do we need demigods to kill pathetic mobs? I think whoever needs OS should just find a pub, its nt realy necessary to drag the whole guild down just to kill some mob. Or like what page said ask whoever is free to come for OS etc etc. This is just my view and a plausible explanation of why no one joins OS Graids.
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm

its not just OS graids, I've been to at least 3 KT raids made by Tony, and to my sad experience most people were from CV and other guilds, even summo showed up to those raids. I've been waiting for DKP tables to be updated to WOTLK to be able to hold some DKP graids. I already have the addon and its not hard to use.

Anyway, I will be enforcing "brutal tactics" from now on. So be prepared. Of course I will also have a g message set up so everyone will be informed hours beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:46 pm

Lol guys its summer!! Instead of arguing over wow shouldnt you be chillin out at some beach with your gfs?!?! Just get out of your house and do something creative that is not related to PCs or videogames Razz
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 pm

yeeeeah, it might not seem like it, but I do stuff other than playing WoW y'know, living in a caribbean island home to the most beautyful women in the world (Venezuela) in the middle of vacation break with the cheapest booze in the continent and all. (bottle of good rum is about $5, beer $0.50, 12yo Buchannan's about $30) But this isn't a booze, beach and gf community, is it? last time I checked this was a WoW community, so I would think that main subject here should be WoW... Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I thought.

Edit: Bit cranky and hungover today, sorry if I insulted or mistreated anyone.

Last edited by Haaly on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm

After that slight off topic cough( sunny SUMMERR!!!!! WHOOHOOO sunny )cough

I have to agree with Haaly .. we need dkp system ... so until this we will have to continue with this system Sad

i still tink it is degrading that ppl only join G-Raid only when threatened, Such noobish-ness should not be seen or heard off through out our guild comunity Sad

(i love it when Haaly goes all tough Razz Cool )
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

danbc wrote:

U iz mah b1tch Cool
Back to top Go down
Rebe
Spammer
Spammer
Rebe

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Winter here lols
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Haaly wrote:
danbc wrote:

U iz mah b1tch Cool

With regards to G-raids Greggo10

ur bitch 4 life Razz
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 pm

hahahaha I loled irl xD
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male
Number of posts : 122
Humor : FAIL!
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:01 am

i do not agree with Haaly, because violence and fear isnt the way to rule, because then we would become tyrants Razz. i dont think we should demote ppl because they do not join a graid. I think we should just express our disappointment at them and make them feel guilty. i however agree with teh DKP system, that would solve the problem for sure

on another note, Daniel, continue organising graids coz for me they are really helping me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 am

god forbid! I'm not demoting anyone for not joining a graid!!! I'm demoting them because they lied on their apps xD

You see, I think lies are a direct offense to officers, veterans, and the guild as a whole.

I get easily pissed off by suckups, so if you lie on your app, just to suck up to the evaluating officers, you get on my nerves.

Lying to someone implies that you think that the person you are lying to is gullible enough to believe what you are telling him. So by lying to a person you are basically calling him an imbecile.

If you find me ONE accepted app where it says "I will join graids whenever I damn well please" I will personally promote that person to Vet. (editing your app, makes a small msg appear at the bottom of your post, stating date and time of last edit. So I will know if you edited your app just to prove me wrong)

Many say that RL come first, but if they are busy with RL they wouldn't be online at the moment, would they? this server has a nifty little feature that disconnects you when you stay afk for more than 20 minutes xD

Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it.

However I see a small fault in your logic. You see, guilt only affects people who care about what you think about them. So if I try to guilt someone into joining graids I will be manipulating that persons feelings (if I succeed) or I will just fail miserably in the face of apathy. So its pretty much a lose-lose situation.

Last edited by Haaly on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male
Number of posts : 122
Humor : FAIL!
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 am

Haaly wrote:
I'm demoting them because they lied on their apps xD

i do agree now, its rlly pissing off when they say they will join graids so they get the sympathy vote, but then ingame they just ignore. For me it is very immature and therefore shoudl pe punished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am

Haaly you do what you gatta do or else im find a new pimp king
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Deidara

Male
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Bang!
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 am

Rebe wrote:
Just wait for DKP sytem to be updated for LK and we will see graids flowing again.

Also try to schedule them (calendar or forums) so we make some free time to graid, dont just make them whenever you feel like it and expect everyone to join.

I personally dont like someone spamming for a graid out of nowhere, when I had planned to do something else, but if you posted/gmessage a few hours before then Ill def join and I think others will too.

Just my 2cents

best answet and solution so far. Get DKP back again and ppl will start joining Graids again and get a calendar or something so member know when are graids gonna happen
Back to top Go down
goldenz

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:44 am

Like Rebe said earlier, I think we should post a schedule of what type of raids we would be doing in a particular week ahead of time so that everyone will be able to set aside some time to do them,and it should be on a routine basis. For instance, every Saturdays we would do one section of Naxx, like the military quarter; and for every Sundays we could do another wing etc. As for the low participation, I think that would be solve if we conduct the graids on a consistent basis instead of just scheduling one in the spur of the moment.
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 am

goldenz wrote:
Like Rebe said earlier, I think we should post a schedule of what type of raids we would be doing in a particular week ahead of time so that everyone will be able to set aside some time to do them,and it should be on a routine basis. For instance, every Saturdays we would do one section of Naxx, like the military quarter; and for every Sundays we could do another wing etc. As for the low participation, I think that would be solve if we conduct the graids on a consistent basis instead of just scheduling one in the spur of the moment.

^ I agree with dat Very Happy we need a shedule people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With regards to G-raids   With regards to G-raids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With regards to G-raids
Page 1 of 1