Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
how to ...... kill Naxx :D Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_lcaphow to ...... kill Naxx :D I_voting_barhow to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_lcaphow to ...... kill Naxx :D I_voting_barhow to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_lcap80%how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_lcap20%how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

how to ...... kill Naxx :D

Go down 
+3
Haaly
Ceronnis
Gzero
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Number of posts : 475
Location : home; at my comp xD (sarajevo ; Bosnia and Hercegovina)
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello everyone, i cleaned naxx few times on *heroic* (working bosses) and i wanted to share my exp with you.

Forming the raid:

MT: main tank must have big HP and must be an expirienced guy (drood is pretty nice solution).
OT: u should allways bring 1-2 off tank/s
HEALERS: in every grp 2 healers if so u can be sure u wont fail (resto shammys, druids are VERY IMPORTANT) I know u can do it with 5 healers but if u have em more..u have small chance to get wiped couse half bosses requiers extrimly good healing. MUST HAVE 2 palas (at least) and 1 priest (at least). So 7-10 healers.
MDPS: its important to have 5-7 MDPS ( i prefeer fury warrs and rogues + u must have at least 1 DK couse of dead grip)
RDPS: 4-5 of theese guys: Shammy (must have), Druid (very good dps), and mage (any spec is good).

So i supose ur ready for Naxx:
3/4 works
1. THE CONSTRUCT QUARTER: i allways do this wing first couse is rly easy.

1.PATCHWERK, first boss:-WORKS
This guy has big HP, he also does huge amounts of dmg, actually on patchwerk its all about healing, with few good healers u wont have any troubles.

2. GROBBULUS, second boss:-WORKS
Grobb does dmg to al nearby pleayers, he has huge aggro radius, so healers should be back, also its important that only tank should be IN FRONT of boss, he has lower HP that pretourvis boss but he is a bit more dangerous, so just heal dps and tank, he will be dead soon.

3. GLUTH, third boss:-WORKS
This guy drops 3 parts of t7 for each class, its very easy and it has lower HP than grobb and patc, only important thing is that he has ENRANGE wich gives him 150% speed, but that can be fixed, hunters use Tranquilizing Shot when he enrager and rogues should have Anestethic Poison II and Gluth is dead. ALL HEALERS FOCUS ON TANK ONLY.

4. THADDIUS, fourth boss:-BUGGED
I didnt tried it but i've heard rumours about he is bugged so i just skipped him, if i get any news i will edit.
HOWEVER if he gets fixed here is tactic, THADDIUS is 40-man boss and to activate him you need to kill 2 white ugly mobs on balcons, they will drop tanks to each others, so make sure u got 2 tanks, 1 for 1 mob, 1 for second mob, after u kill them, jump down carefully and allways be BEHIND boss unless ur tank.

3/3 works
2. THE PLAGUE QUARTER

1. NOTH THE PLAGUEBRINGER, first boss:-WORKS
Ok, this boss spams lot of mobs, to avoid that, send dk or hunter to pull NOTH to the stairs, and raid should take him down easily.

2. HEIGAN THE UNCLEAN, second boss:-WORKS
When you enter the room, you will see HEIGAN on his platform, thats the place for healers and range dps (RDPS), MDPS and MT are moving in 4 locations to avoid poison fields, thats the wholes strategy, so just avoid POISON FIELDS and everything will be OK.

3. LOATHEB, third boss:-works
Loatheb is final boss of this wing, he is not so hard, you just need rly GOOD dps, he has 2 spells, summon spores and necrotic aura, necrotic aura reduces healing on target by 100% and summon spores is spell wich allows him to summon small adds wich shouldnt be problem for DPS.
Kill the spores and heal target under necro aura all the time.

1/3 works
3. THE MILITARY QUARTER

1. INSTRUCTOR RAZUVIOUS, first boss:-BUGGED
I tryed this guy once and get killed i know that priest should mind control his student but thats bugged on our server, so tank has no chance, instructor knows to deal 30k dmg, just skipp him.

2. GOTHIK THE HARVESTER, second boss:-WORKS
Gothik is on balcon when u enter in room, he close all doors so u cnat run, or wipe or boss dead, to kill him u need at least 15 very good dpss, he summons lot of mobs in phase 1, after u kill em first 2 minutes GOTHIK teleports to your place, soon he will teleport again on balcon and summon more mobs, thats phase 2, and that will continioue till you kill him.

3. THE FOUR HORSEMAN, fourth boss/es:-BUGGED
Those guys are bugged but you can still loot the chest, however chest drops 10 man loot.

2/3 works
4. THE ARACHNID QUARTER:

1. ANUB'REKHAN, first boss:-BUGGED
Anub is first boss, he is still bugged spams too much insects, we skipped him.

2. GRAND WIDOW FAERLINA, second boss:-works
Widow should be easy, tank needs to charge to her and stay in circle, doesnt have to move at all, ok, she does some AoE dmg so make sure u got good healers, however she has poison bolt wich u need to dispell, everything else is ok.

3. MAEXXNA, third boss:-works
Ok, for this spider you need very good tank and healers, dps doesnt metter, she does lot of dmg to tank and its all about HEALING, make sure tank survives and everything will be fine.

2/2 works
5. FROSTWYRM LAIR:

1. SAPPHIRON, first boss:-works
Sapphiron is boss wich does huge AoE all the time, make sure u got druid healers and priests, healing tank isnt problem, but you just need to heal dps!!
Did this boss with 3 players, others died, good liuck.

2. KEL'THUZAD, FINAL BOSS:-works

KT has 14 000000 health and he is pain in (Censored), he summons lot of mobs here is tactic:
U MUST have 3 tanks, and 7 healers at LEAST and must NOT HAVE melee dps, only RANGE!

1st phase, KT is immune, make sure all raid avoids green circle in the middle of the room.
DO NOT TOUCH IT. Off tank needs to get in 5 sec and then get out, and do that all the time to kill all adds.
By that time MT is near KT! whe KT becomes attackable, heal tank as crazy and all move slowly into tunnel.
He does 1 very dangerous spell called ICE BLOCK, he does it on 3-4 nearest players, if u are listening to me--> ( u dont have MDPS so he will cast iceblock on tank only!) , MAKE SURE TANK SURVEVE, couse u will need heal him all the time till iceblock passes.
He also does frostbolts wich are not so dangerous, also MANA BURN to random healer is dangerous, but u cant do anything. HE CALLS on 45% GUARDIANS, but since u are in TUNNEL they wont atk you.

ITS ALL ABOUT HEALING, GL! .

stolen from rabies2
http://forums.scapegaming.com/index.php?showtopic=291000&hl=
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm

looks kinda easy Very Happy, it's scape tactics?, because normallly it's totally diffrent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:23 pm

got a few edits for you G,

THADDIUS

seems to work, only that its near impossible. the 2 white ugly mobs on the balcons spam chain lightning dealing 4k nature dmg per hit on instant cast. Dunno how to overcome this. Maybe hunters Aspect of the wild plus druid gifts would buff up nature resist high enough for healers to be able to keep the raid alive.

FOUR HORSEMAN

Not bugged from what Ive seen.

They use a Horseman mark simmilar to the one used by the mounted mobs just before them that deals DoT.

Horsemen become unattackable if you loot the chest.

SAPPHIRON

A piece of cake, put 1 pala per group and have them use frost resist aura BEFORE engaging the boss. His aura wont affect you as long as you have the pala aura on.

KEL'THUZAD

I went on a raid recently that we all just crammed inside the Green circle from the start and killed mobs as they came, we had about 8 palas, 5 MDPS, 1 tank and the rest was RDPS. KT wiped us in second phase 'cause we were too slow to move back when he came down so he iceblocked most of us.
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 pm

1. INSTRUCTOR RAZUVIOUS, first boss:- NOT BUGGED
Just Need a tank with 40K Hp +!!!(DRUIDS)
and the rest is just tank and spank !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:10 pm

4 Horsemen are bugged... but their chest isnt ... hehehe king
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:22 pm

danbc wrote:
4 Horsemen are bugged... but their chest isnt ... hehehe king

They bug when you loot their chest.
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:11 pm

You so copied it from scape forums ...
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male
Humor : Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Avarea wrote:
You so copied it from scape forums ...
exactly i wrote down posted by..... and made link of it
Back to top Go down
Avarea
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Avarea

Male
Number of posts : 775
Humor : sucks ass :D

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm

I just wanted to show you fail Razz :d
Back to top Go down
Gzero
Spammer
Spammer
Gzero

Male

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 am

Avarea wrote:
I just wanted to show you fail Razz :d

FAIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to ...... kill Naxx :D   how to ...... kill Naxx :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to ...... kill Naxx :D
Page 1 of 1