Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
If you planing to go retail Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
If you planing to go retail I_vote_lcapIf you planing to go retail I_voting_barIf you planing to go retail I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
If you planing to go retail I_vote_lcapIf you planing to go retail I_voting_barIf you planing to go retail I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
If you planing to go retail I_vote_lcap80%If you planing to go retail I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
If you planing to go retail I_vote_lcap20%If you planing to go retail I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

If you planing to go retail

Go down 
+2
Xacah
Ceronnis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:41 am

Back Print solution
Recruit a Friend F.A.Q

If I recruit a friend before the 6th August 2008 do I get triple experience and Zhevera mount.

No, only accounts that have recruited a friend on or after the 6th August 2008 are eligible for this extra feature. All accounts that have used a recruit a friend before the 06/08/08 will only get the offer of 30 days free added to their account.

What in-game benefits do we get while the accounts we play are linked?

1. Characters on both accounts can summon each other once per hour.
2. While adventuring with your linked friend/family member, you will each gain triple experience.
3. For every two levels the new player earns, the new player can grant one free level-up to a lower-level character played by the veteran player.

How long will I be linked to my recruit?

The link between the accounts will last for 90 days from the date that your recruit creates an account. Remember that for the link to work properly, your recruit must create a new World of Warcraft account using the 10-day trial key in your invitation email.

When my friend/family member upgrades from a trial account to a full version of the game, will that break the link between the accounts?

Nope! Your friend/family member will have to upgrade to continue playing past the 10-day trial, and the accounts you play will stay linked until the full 90 days have passed.

If my friend/family member recruits another friend/family member, am I linked to that person too?

No, these benefits only apply to the person that you referred directly.

Are all players eligible to use the "Recruit A Friend" service?

Players with a World of Warcraft account from the following countries are able to use the "Recruit A Friend" service: Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Belgium. Players from outside of these countries; players with trial accounts, or with full accounts with five referrals from the "Recruit A Friend" service currently pending, are ineligible.

At what point does the triple experience end?

It ends the moment that your accounts are unlinked, or when the new player hits level 60.

Will death knights be able to take advantage of the bonus levels?

Yes, death knights will be able to receive bonus levels, too. But keep in mind that death knights start at level 55 and players stop receiving bonus experience at level 60.

How long will Recruit-A-Friend last?

We have not yet determined how long this promotion will last.

Does this promotion only apply to new subscribers? Can I recruit someone using a Scroll of Resurrection?

This promotion is valid only for new accounts created using an Authentication Key from an email invitation sent from the Recruit-A-Friend webpage. Therefore, you cannot recruit someone who is also participating in the Scroll of Resurrection promotion.

If a player already subscribes to an account (under his or her name) but wants to start a new one (also under his or her name) through the Recruit-A-Friend program, will that second, new account receive these benefits?

If the new account was created using an Authentication Key from an email invitation sent from the Recruit-A-Friend webpage, then yes, it will receive the benefits.

Is my recruit or recruiter automatically added to my friends list?

No. You will need to manually add the character's name to your friends list.

In-Game Features

Are there any limits on when and where I can summon my friend?

You and your recruit may only summon new characters of equal or lower level to the character you are playing. There is a one-hour cooldown on this summoning abilityif you have recruited two accounts you can only summon one of them every hour. Also, once one of the characters reaches level 60, the summon will no longer function.

Will the experience bonus apply only to the recruit's first character? Or all characters linked to the account eligible to receive it?

All characters on the recruit's account are eligible to receive the experience bonus, the ability to grant levels, and the ability to summon.

Do I always gain triple experience while I am linked to my recruit?

No, only when you are partied with a character on the linked account and both players are present when slaying the monster or completing the quest. Also, if the two characters are not the same level, only the lower-level character is given the experience boost. Provided that the monsters / quests are not trivial to any party member.

Is quest experience tripled too?
Yes, but only if the quest was not trivial (gray difficulty) for either character.

Do normal experience rules apply?
Yes, if a monster is trivial to either player, no experience boost is given.

How does this affect / stack with Rest State experience?
While you are partied with a linked recruit, any Rest State you have accumulated is not consumed. Only the tripled experience from the Recruit-A-Friend program is applied.

What if I'm partied with multiple recruits who I'm "linked" to? Do I get quadruple experience?
No, you can only ever gain a maximum of triple experience regardless of how many linked recruits you are partied with.

Are there any limitations to granting levels to characters played by the veteran player?
Yes. The recruit may not grant a level to a character that is equal to or higher than the current level of the character he or she is playing.
Additionally, the recruit may not grant a level to a character that is level 60 or higher.

Can I save the "level-ups" I'm granted and use them at higher levels?

Yes. However, you will lose any unclaimed level-ups when you hit level 60, so don't save them for too long.

If I transfer a character with unused level-ups to another realm, will that character get to keep the level-ups?

No. Unclaimed levels are not moved during a character copy or transfer. Be sure to use them before you transfer.

How do I grant levels?

The referred person can simply right click on the portrait of the referrer and select the "Grant a level" option.

How does summoning the other player work?

Simply right-click your target's portrait to initiate the summon. You can summon from your party or your friends list.

Rewards

How can I earn the free 30-day credit?

For each person you refer who upgrades to a retail version of World of Warcraft and has paid for his or her first month of game time, the account you sent the invitation from will receive a free credit of 30 days of play time.

Can I use the free 30-day credit on a different account or at a different time?

No, the 30 days of play time are immediately applied to the account you sent the invitation from once your recruit pays for his or her first month.

How can I earn the exclusive in-game mount?

For each person you refer who upgrades to a retail version of World of Warcraft and purchases two months of game time, you will be able to give a character on the account you sent the invitation from an exclusive in-game zhevra mount. This unique mount can be claimed through the website, is only available to Recruit-A-Friend participants, and can only be applied to a single character. In order to use the zhevra mount the character must have at least 150 in their riding skill.

When do players receive the zhevra mount -- after two months or as soon as the recruit has paid for two months?

Players will receive the zhevra mount once the recruit has paid for two months of subscription time.

Can I earn multiple 30-day credits and mounts with Recruit-A-Friend?

Yes! These rewards will be given to you for each account you refer that meets the criteria listed above.

If my recruit cancels the account before purchasing subscription time, can I still earn the 30-day credit or the in-game mount?

If the recruit later comes back, reactivates the account, and purchases subscription time, you will still be eligible for the rewards. Additionally, you can always invite more friends/family members to try World of Warcraft through the Recruit-A-Friend system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 am

This is 2009?
Back to top Go down
Xacah
Veteran
Veteran
Xacah

Male
Number of posts : 156
Humor : Great, I will laugh at almost anything
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:10 am

were did you copy/paste this from Razz
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm

As I was reading I was getting so excited about it.. until I saw that my country is not eligible.. yay
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: it   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 am

its ok chris your always egible with me man
Wink
Back to top Go down
danbc
Spammer
Spammer
danbc

Male
Number of posts : 291
Humor : Gay fish
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

hmm sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: f   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 am

gay!
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:46 am

i pasted it from wow official site
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
<Lefichop>
<Lefichop>

Male
Number of posts : 102
Humor : ;)
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Rysard wrote:
As I was reading I was getting so excited about it.. until I saw that my country is not eligible.. yay

so you just register like you`re from UK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ptuj.si/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you planing to go retail   If you planing to go retail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you planing to go retail
Page 1 of 1