Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_lcapgod damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_voting_bargod damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_lcapgod damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_voting_bargod damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_lcap80%god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_lcap20%god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

god damn.. ihy PhailLegion

Go down 
+8
Banpage
MLT
chickenrib
Dtotem
Ceronnis
Valary
MagicFish
mitch73kill
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch73kill
mitch73kill

Male
Number of posts : 77
Humor : lol?
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:08 am

Is anyone else getting sick of the obvious problems in the management of WowLegion's core?
From what I gather, Trinity is the only one that can reboot the server, must be at her house or something.
But still, when the server goes down right on Trin's bedtime, which it seems to have done 2 days consecutively,
and the users or Legion are left in the dark for 8 hours... it's just not cool.

/sigh

i mean.. what teh hell else am I meant to do?
There's that Calculus assignment.. oh and 4 seasons of Dexter to watch.. and I guess I could go get messy with friends..
or go to band practice.....

Anyone else kinda catching my drift that the constant ****ing up or Legion is slowly wearing my patience thin?

Oh BTW.. i don't think i've asked this yet, is anyone else here Australian?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/avenging_the_cause
MagicFish
MagicFish

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:15 am

yeah im australian!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female
Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 pm

Just go to WowLegacy cheers
WOLTK, all talents works, no lag... etc etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.blagoevgrad.org/
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Valary wrote:
Just go to WowLegacy cheers
WOLTK, all talents works, no lag... etc etc
You mean that all the DK spells works on wowlegacy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
mitch73kill
mitch73kill

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Well.. yes.
But Demigod isn't on Legacy.
Wait.. if Legacy is perfect.. why AREN'T we on there??
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 pm

kinda lazy to play there....converted to bg server...thats why u rarely see me on now Rock Rock ...pvp there rules.....suck that exploitors
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male
Number of posts : 1279
Humor : lick 'em all
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Dtotem wrote:
kinda lazy to play there....converted to bg server...thats why u rarely see me on now Rock Rock ...pvp there rules.....suck that exploitors
this
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:50 pm

im totally not in the mood to re-level and re-raid any character for pvp level gear.

however, i do enjoy bg server, seeing as i get instant 70 and gear is easy to get.
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 pm

MLT wrote:
im totally not in the mood to re-level and re-raid any character for pvp level gear.

however, i do enjoy bg server, seeing as i get instant 70 and gear is easy to get.

Well, they can transfer our characters , u need just to make screenshot of ur character on Loading screen, and ur bags also, ur gear, and they will make a copy flower

And there is no FEAR bug...

@ malik: dunno , we didnt test yet.
We were testing only shaman, warr, druid and mage. It works good. I can say perfect.
OMG no FEAR bug cheers
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 pm

are you sure they can transfer? cuz i've never seen people there with pve gear that aren't vendored.
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 pm

chickenrib wrote:
are you sure they can transfer? cuz i've never seen people there with pve gear that aren't vendored.

http://www.wowlegacy.net/trans/
Back to top Go down
mitch73kill
mitch73kill

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 pm

Haha, Val you're really pushing this WowLegacy hard.
I guess if it doesn't actually transfer your character, just make a copy of it..
you can keep both accounts nice and alive, right?
Im just not ready to give up on Legion yet.. ahaha
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Suspect i dont get it we move to Legacy... i mean guild move... Suspect
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:09 pm

o you mean wowlegacy, i thought you meant transfer from wowlagion to battlescape.
nah i'm not gonna join wowlegacy...
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:31 am

For info Iva and Keta will confirm, ther's no server free that can manage wotlk for now, the DK on private is like batman, he is good just for melee, other point the quests, u can't imagine how much are scripted use this on that to summon that and plant this on that to get that, whole quests in northrend are like that it's rare to fin quests like slay 10 mobs come back and get a reward
About the transfert Iva is right u can do that with screens or if you play on retail link armory
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:02 am

omg i stared playing in Bg server too ...
i have a s4 hunter thre :PQQ

and can we transfer our characters in wow legion ?:Razz
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:54 am

ROFL, guys,
Im not gonna move to WowLegacy, Demigod is my familly.
Im just rly pissed from lags and loops on this server and i am playing there sometimes when I cant play in Legion.
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:57 pm

I've converted to bg server...cya
Back to top Go down
Valary
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Valary

Female

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Dtotem wrote:
I've converted to bg server...cya

BG server- Im playing too but on WOLTK ahahahahahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:51 am

I'm thinking about quitting WoW for good. I been on GameBattles for Halo 3. Me and my team are gonna go pro when we train more and get to the rank of Generals by straight Team Slayer. Then, we have to work on Objectives. After that, we're gonna apply on GameBattles and get all the way to the top. Then, I be making $200,000 USD a year from playing Halo 3. Seriously, I'm serious about this, a big reason I can't come on, and during the time I've been on, it's been going great for me on Halo. I have a 70% win percentage for my games on Matchmaking, and I been working on my Battle Rifle skills. Seriously, it's like I'm going to the top with my best friend and this ghandi kid.
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 am

have fun with that
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 am

im going to win the lottery in pi years.
Back to top Go down
Tefris
Tefris

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Shocked lool ken!! You do realise that if a single korean will decide to take part in one of the opposing teams, hes gonna headshoot the crap out of u before u can say halo... Razz
I used to be amazing on CoD2 when i was in highschool and i seriously thought that me and my teams could beat anyone! We always got the best scores in every match and i was 2nd in worst case scenario. However, when we fought against a team mostly made by korean dudes, we kept dying before we were able to target them!! I was like OMFG!!! Then again many of these ppl live out of videogames so i shouldnt be suprised........
Btw.... What does your familly think about your halo ambitions Razz ?? I remember my parents werent very impressed with CoD2 back then geek
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:03 pm

i wish i could impress my parents by playing video games... life would be so much easier bounce
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 am

chickenrib wrote:
i wish i could impress my parents by playing video games... life would be so much easier bounce

yeah... Cry

And I wish the people on this island weren't such faggots and take teams seriously.

I wish I could get money from my hobby of finding the invincibility combination in every RPG that I lay hands on (Still working on Pokemon and Oblivion).

btw, already got the combinations for:

D1 pvp and pve

D2 pve (never did much pvp but still got a good haste abusing barbarian build)

Pokemon Gold/Silver (only on lvl 100 pkm and haven't playtested it on REALLY good players, it's more of a collection of strategies)

DnD 3.5 (need Exalted Deeds Handbook)(in DnD 4.0 you pretty much become immortal after lvl 28)

Throne of Darkness pvp and pve.

Mu online (old version on resetting capable servers)

Oblivion (only got permanent invisibility set. working on invulnerability set and 1hit kill set)

Deus Ex (pve only, and not really unkillable since you can get headshotted easily on the highest difficulty)

Lineage II (just a matter of who's a bigger lifeless nerd to grind the stuff needed to enchant your items and skills and a LOT of luck so you won't lose them while doing it)

WoW: not possible due to systemic and programmed cap limitations. (you can't get permanent 100% dodge/parry and there are no life/mana sucking skills/items to get infinite mana/health)

GURPS (the books pretty much tell you how to do it, but there are still character points and GM limitations that may not let you actually do it)

Vampires: (can't be done, but if you play it well a capped Brujah or Tzimitze is pretty much as tough as it gets)

Other grindfests (Dofus, Angels Online, Ultima Online, etc): just get a bot and macro it to grind it's skills into infinity.

name me some RPGs maybe I played and found the combination or those too and just don't remember Smile

Most of these formulas abuse game mechanics. So you may be frowned upon when you use them online.

king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

I JUST WANTED TO SAY:

FUCK LEGIONN HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
chickenrib
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
chickenrib

Male

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

chickenrib wrote:
this is me daydreaming at work:

heya son, how'd you do at school?
not so great, didn't do well on a pop quiz
well, at least you still pwn in pvp, right? ;DDDD *high5*
Back to top Go down
fruitfly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
fruitfly

Male
Number of posts : 514
Humor : /Roll /Roll /Roll
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

chickenrib wrote:
this is me daydreaming at work:

heya son, how'd you do at school?
not so great, didn't do well on a pop quiz
well, at least you still pwn in pvp, right? ;DDDD *high5*

Rofl thats a dream come true , but will never happen

o and ps u dont pwn at pvp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god damn.. ihy PhailLegion   god damn.. ihy PhailLegion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god damn.. ihy PhailLegion
Page 1 of 1