Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application: Doubleuil Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application: Doubleuil I_vote_lcapApplication: Doubleuil I_voting_barApplication: Doubleuil I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application: Doubleuil I_vote_lcapApplication: Doubleuil I_voting_barApplication: Doubleuil I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application: Doubleuil I_vote_lcap80%Application: Doubleuil I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application: Doubleuil I_vote_lcap20%Application: Doubleuil I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application: Doubleuil

Go down 
+4
Zooe
Dethlord
Nenadus
wncruzer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wncruzer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 am

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?]
William Nguyen (Prefer Wil... with 1 L)

[How old are you?]
14 turning 15 in October

[Where do you live (General area)?]
Australia, Melbourne!!

[Do you speak fluent English?]
Yes!

[Total Played time:?]
6 Days and 6 hours according to /played xD

[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?]
Umm well in Melbourne the time is GMT+10 which means i play at 5pm - 11pm

[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]
Yes, a few friends. Luisandresa and Qunari.

[How did you hear about us?]
Well through friends and in battlegrounds where i see people running around with DemiGod.

[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]
I was in a very small guild and was officer. I decided to leave as there was a little amount of members.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?]
Doubleuil, Deadlycruzer and Themarksman

[Level(s)?]
Doubleuil - level 80
Deadlycruzer - level 80
Themarksman - level 76

[Profession(s)?]
None at the moment, but thinking of taking up skinning + leatherworking

[Classes?]
Doubleuil - Rogue
Deadlycruzer - Dk
Themarksman - Hunter

[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]
Subtlety, Frost DPS and Marksmanship

[How long do you play per day?]
Ranging from 1-3 hours, depends.

[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]
I am a more PVP player especially arena but i do enjoy doing battlegrounds like wintergrasp =D

[b]
[III] Stats

Application: Doubleuil 72ymo4

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]
Yes i have and accept them. I think that rule number 1 and 8 are most important as they go hand in hand. No-one likes being treated disrespectfully and discriminated against, i choose these rules because i have been at the other end of it, receiving racist jokes and what not.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]
I am a very chirpy person, i like to talk, help others and if i get accepted i would love to help other guild members!

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]
I strongly dislike ninjas as i have experienced many ninja-ing times in my life. But that should be fine as DemiGod is a friendly guild that doesn't tolerate ninjas.

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]
I am choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic Wow because i think they are one of the most friendly and active guild. I can contribute to Demigod by bringing it to life with my talkative ways and my helpful nature.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]
I would say i am a good raider although my gear is solely based on PVP because i lift morale while we are raiding, like light at the end of the tunnel.

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]
I would help a guild member in need of assistance, even if i was doing something else i would help guild member instantaneously. "You get back what you put in" is a moral concept that drives me because i believe that if you help others then one day they will help you in return.

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]
I would welcome them and make them feel as if they were apart of the guild for a while, like a family.

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]
Personally i dont know of any in-game bugs but if i did i would never abuse them as i think that it is a form of cheating.

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]
If i was in this situation i would lift morale (as said before) and encourage everyone to stay until we can down the boss.

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]
Umm i know OF them but i personally do not know them. I know Ceronnis is the guild master, Coldzero an officer and Nenadus who invited me into the guild as a trial member. xD

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]
I am and will be someone who talks in the guild constantly as i feel if someone regularly talks then it brings the guild together as others don't feel shy to talk. I chat for many reasons, whether it be for fun or for asking questions/answering questions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]

I am a very social kid, i like going out, watching tv, playing games but mainly having fun. I am interested in art, especially digital art. Recently i have become addicted to photography and edit the pictures i've taken in Photoshop CS4. Art would probably be my hobby maybe my extreme hobby alongside music. I play the guitar and have been for years now, i enjoy freestyling and just going with the flow when it comes to music. That's all you need to know about me for now and if i do get accepted then you will see me in Demigod and get to know me more. =D
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am

solid app, mostly why i say yes is becouse u have friends in this guils who recomended u to come here too, and we wish to have good guild community and good atmosphere and i give you my vote yes.
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Nenadus wrote:
solid app, mostly why i say yes is becouse u have friends in this guils who recomended u to come here too, and we wish to have good guild community and good atmosphere and i give you my vote yes.
This
Try Getting PvE Gear Plox !!
We Encourage PvP too But Our Main Focus Is PvE
We need ppl With PvE gear to get better sucess in Graids!!

Back to top Go down
wncruzer

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Okay, thanks for feedback. I'll try get some PvE gear in the near future =D
Back to top Go down
Zooe

Zooe

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 pm

I just don't like this app.
poor stats for a rogue... and hateful just sux!
I say NO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kuvux?ref=profile
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm

well for this app its nice
second i play a guitar two and i also enjoy music Smile
and therd u got my YES

and btw zooe stop sayng no -.-
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

dudes don't look only for gear just look on answers
and btw got my vote
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
Marthin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I think every1 shud have a chance, and chill he ll get PvE gear, but dude please work on the Attack Power, wtfux? o.o

Got my vote Though
Back to top Go down
wncruzer

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 am

@Zooe its actually deadly.

@Marthin my ap is actually 3865 unbuffed. For some reason that thing is like wtf lolzors.

Anyway thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 am

Nabs that is a GS window, it shows how much ap he's getting from gear alone. It doesnt take into account ap from agi, lvls and gear agi.

You got my yes, you should post your real stats though so we can take a look at them. (press c)
Back to top Go down
Zooe

Zooe

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 am

Okay I understand now..
let me think again about this.
I say No.

A 14 years boy is a 14 years boy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kuvux?ref=profile
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 am

application accepted and it is last one... FROM NOW ON APP CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
changing way of inv ppl and app and requirements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Doubleuil   Application: Doubleuil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Doubleuil
Page 1 of 1