Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_lcapApplication: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_voting_barApplication: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_lcapApplication: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_voting_barApplication: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_lcap80%Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_lcap20%Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aawk
aawk

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 pm

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?]

Hi my name is Filip

[How old are you?]

[Where do you live (General area)?]

Uzice,Serbia

[Do you speak fluent English?]

yes

[Total Played time:?]

on main around 50days even more since time played is buggy on magic,and generally i play wow around 4 years now maybe more not sure...

[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?]

GMT +1

[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]

i was member in demigod but i choose to write down application since some ppl wisp me 2 ask how did i get into guild(was around when guild was created,Cronic invited then)

[How did you hear about us?]

i heard that guild is good and i heard about Demigod on legion due to dkp system,which i established for demigod while i was a member on webdkp(by adding loot for some instances)

[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]

uh.. many guilds but it wasn't really a guild how i imagine it that is reason i usually leave guilds. If i don't like it i leave and i am sure no one will ever miss me after i do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?]

Aawk

[Level(s)?]

[Profession(s)?]

mining/BS

[Classes?]

warrior

[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]

arms/fury/if necessary i delete tallents and put em on prot if i must tank

[How long do you play per day?]

depends but most of the time i spend around 7 hours playing on magic

[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]

PvE and PvP

[b]
[III] Stats

PvE

Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS Pvem

PvP

Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS Pvpz

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]

Rule #4: Guild attendance if you are lvl 80 is very important, guild raids are the foundation of this guild and if you do not participate the raid because you do not require an item from the instance we are raiding, then your selfish ambitions is enough for you to get kicked from the guild. Just join guild raids to help people out, I guarantee you 1/2 of the raid that goes to guild raids needs nothing at all, but we help out the guild members. If you desire to go only to instances that you need, then we will keep a note on that and you will be kicked.

is it really always like this? cuz as far as i can remmember i saw some people that doesnt want to help out guildies at all(concerning graids)

Rule #11: There is absolutely NO TOLERENCE for cheaters. We do not tolerate any sort of cheating whatsoever. This also includes fearing in instances, duplicating items, fearing in arena, and also any sort of cheating which can result in a ban by the Game Masters. The credibility of Demigod is at risk with people having that perception of people thinking we dupe. We certainly do not tolerate any sort of cheating.

fearing in arena is not bannable now.

Rule #12: Demigod is a guild of trust and family. Therefore, we don't accept any mutli-guilding among the members. If you are loyal to Demigod, you must join with ever single character. If you want to be respected as a member of the family, you must abide by the regulations.

i have an alt priest but it was kicked out of guild by an higher rank that was bored. so i decided not to play with my alts at all.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]

i always want to help out if i am able to do so.

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

i often have medical problems so if it is bad time i cant play since i got some of the really bad medical treatment since they don't know which type should they use

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]

because i know most of people in this guild wants to help out and there is DKP system which is a way 2 get your items if u are working enough hard.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]

i used to be better healer but i hope i can go with dps just fine. so yes i think my raiding skills are fine.
and i think since i played wow for such a long time(even on retail) i am ok with raiding

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]

i would always help out since i know how hard it is when u got no1 to help u out at all.

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]

as newcomers. i would try to make them respect the guild by helping them out if they need it and always follow rules and come on graids.

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]

GMS will fix those. and if it is abusive and u are able to get it, i wouldn't allow people raiding on bosses that give free loot. i did it once and had a lot of problems for it. so in global, NO attacking bugged bosses etc...

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]

i would laugh and try to think of another tactic to kill the boss. mostly if it isn't healers fault then it is dps since u cant tank unless u know tactic that works.

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]

Ceronnis guild mater
Nenthelight officer
Coldzero officer
Greyavenger officer

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]

depends of situation i am in. sometimes i chat and sometimes i don't.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]

i am type of person that doesn't like fightning with other gmembers. if there is problem abt having 2 ppl fight on gchat they should discuss it on forums. i don't live with my parents since my mother died 10 years ago, and my father is an idiot that has no life but plays rapplez all day long. i don't like talking about my family and like if some1 insults or mentions my mother. i am familiar with the guild and i have been a member of demigod for a long time. sometimes i spam for ppl to join but no1 ever mentions me in their apps. i visit forums daily and look after new posts. if i find something interesting on net i like 2 post it on forum. but that is rare since my net speed is slow so i don't go around youtube often.
i like music and play a guitar, i signed in 1st faculty year in Belgrade(smthn abt programming) and i like learning new stuff about programming. i k now to work on webdkp and how to add some more interesting stuff on that forum so i can contribute to guild and keep the dkp system up to date.
i have some weird sickness that makes my nose bleed often. i went 2 doctor many times even woke up once in my own blood,choking but they don't know which is correct way to help me. so may sometimes stop playing wow (for a few moments) if i start bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Well dude in my opinion you are already a member of demigod. You gave us a enougth reasons to believe that you definitly deserve to be with us. YES from me awesome app btw.

Cheers mate!
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 am

Lol Dude!! u dont need 2 make an app lol Very Happy
any way
Yes for me
Any Serg/Officer
Accept /Close Application lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 pm

lol u dont need to make app, btw imba one Smile
this is how app should look like Smile
+1

p.s. dont move this to aproved let ppl see it.
Back to top Go down
Marthin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am

Yes from me also. Plus 1 :] Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:35 am

Marthin wrote:
Yes from me also. Plus 1 :] Surprised
Nen u forgot 2 Lock this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS   Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Aawk-APP SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS : NENADUS
Page 1 of 1