Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application: Arrok Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application: Arrok I_vote_lcapApplication: Arrok I_voting_barApplication: Arrok I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application: Arrok I_vote_lcapApplication: Arrok I_voting_barApplication: Arrok I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application: Arrok I_vote_lcap80%Application: Arrok I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application: Arrok I_vote_lcap20%Application: Arrok I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application: Arrok

Go down 
+5
Retriz
Dethlord
Zooe
Arem
Arrok
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrok

Male
Number of posts : 9
Humor : U FAIL
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:00 pm

1.Personal Information

My name is Damien, am 15 years old and live in Germany.
I’ve been playing WoW on Legion for a while (unfortunately I don’t know for how long: / I guess it’s been 1 year or something like that) and on Magic-WoW I’ve been playing since Scape lost Marcelo and then got „unplayable“
I usually play on midday at 2:00 PM- 4:00 PM.
I know the guild from my brother Herzzok, now called Zerkur.
I always try to be polite (I‘m not perfect but I try to be Wink) and I help everyone needing help, if I‘m not in a raid or busy in another way…
I was in the guild NachtWache before. I was in that CoLeader for a while in that guild but as they went to MagicWoW somehow the guild began to get worse due to breaking up and the people were less helpful and less a group than alone…
I think that that’s not the sence of a guild to play alone.

2.In game Transcript

My Charakters names arme:
1. Silentshamy, level 80 Elemental Shaman, Engineer and Mining
2. Arrok, level 80 Fury Warrior; Mining and Engineer
3. Maralor, level 72 Blood Death knight, Inscription and ==========
I play about 1-2hours per day and I rather like to do PvE (maybe mainly because i'm hopelessly bad in PvP :/

3. Stats
Application: Arrok Wowscr12

4. Questions

1. a. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain. (2 Part Question)

I’ve read them and I understand and accept them (except the multiguilding because of my 2 bank chars with own guilds for the guilldbank). My favorite rule is rule number 12 (Last Rule: Always HAVE FUN with the guild and everyone in it. We all like to enjoy this game so enjoy with everyone!)^^
I think that all the rules are very important! As I already said, I think a guild is a group of people playing together and being friends. That includes friendliness, respect, helpfulness and fun!!!

1. b. Do you understand that multiguilding is not allowed here!!! Will you accept it?

I understand and accept it but I hope that it’s no problem that I’ve got 2 chars being “bank chars” so they have their own guild for spare stuff and gold

2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)
I'm kind and helpful and I like to talk to others and chat

3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)
I can be a bit unfriendly sometimes when im grumpy but I guess that applies to everyone:P

4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW?
I chose Demigod because I want a friendly, active and helpful guild. And watching Zerkur I noticed that that is the case.

5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)

I would say that I’m a good raider because I do what the leader says without questioning it (as long as the leader is no noob and just doesn’t know what to do) and I can do what is to be done.

6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)

As I already said I’m helpful and try to help if I can and if I’ve got time. I would help because I always have to think that the person needing help can also be me and all you give, you get back.
I just think it’s unfair to not help people.

7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?

I welcome them and then I whisper them and introduce myself and ask if they need help and have questions (at least I did as I was Co Leader in NachtWache and also as I was no Co but 1 rank under that). Of course I can’t answer questions, I don’t know the answer of but with a little time in the guild that should be no problem^^

8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (I.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,)

I’m not sure if I understand the question right but if there is a bugged boss I just skip it (I guess that’s the only possibility^^). Bugged skills are annoying but I think that Marcelo&co are doing their best and are trying to fix all of the bosses/skills/quests.

9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?

It depends how the group is. If the group is really badly geared and real noobs then I guess I’d go but if it’s a guildraid or a randomraid with a good leader and good people then I’d try until I’d have to go.

10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any)

Unfortunately I don’t know any officer but I know the guild masters ingame name (Ceronnis) and I know it was Ken on Scape (is that right?^^ I’m now sure about that because I know it was something with Ken but I don’t know how his ingame chars were called and I also don’t know if his name is correct:/). I know that Coldzero and Nenadus are officers but that’s all I know.

11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)

Actually I often chat with the other members because I just like to talk and because I’ve been in a really quiet guild and that’s just not the sence of guilds and also no fun.

5. Mini-Biography

General information that we need to know about you. Doesn't have to be long, make it a brief summary of your current situation in WoW or your life.

My name is Damien and I’m 15 years old. I’m in 10. Grade and I play wow as much as possible.
I raid as often as possible but without a proper raid guild it’s a bit hard to get good gear so I’m not the best geared.
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:22 pm

i know nothing abt shamys...but srsly 1.4k sp is LOW and im prety sure 1 of ur trinks is for melee dps...
NO from me
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

no... the trinket isnt just for melee... and i guess it doesnt count but with flametongue weapon and a few buffs im on 2200

Last edited by Arrok on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:02 pm

try to get ur gear enchanted and with gems then repost ur stats
idk if any1 whould vote yes for u with thouse stats >.>
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

k ill go get enchants and gems and then well check again:) how much time do i have? 1 week?
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah 7 days since the day u joined
Back to top Go down
Zooe

Zooe

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm

NO from me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kuvux?ref=profile
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I suggest Gem/Enchant ur gear !!!!raid a bit and repost ur character!!! u have 5-6 days 2 do So!!!
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm

hmh may i ask your addon on the bars for damage is that your higest crit or damage ever if it is your a nab my shaman had doing 6-8k demage with hatefull gear and some lame trinket's and for god sacke change your nomber 1 bar you have auto attack if i see your auto attack in your new ss you get NO from me

regard's
Stormpaladin
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am

Stormpaladin wrote:
for god sacke change your nomber 1 bar you have auto attack if i see your auto attack in your new ss you get NO from me

regard's
Stormpaladin

im not trying to put you on the spot light storm.p but everyone plays differently, i dont think that where his auto att is placed or not place should matter.

just saying.

anyways for the most part i like the way you delt with the guilds response and criticism in a positive manner and im glad to see youre willing to make the changes they are asking of you. i see alot of effort in this.

but the vote stands No for now. just get your ench, gem up and repost. youll have my yes and manner others next time around.

Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:49 pm

RE OPENED TO POST NEW STATS...
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 pm

thanks for re-open^^

so here is my shaman( for the dudes who didnt like my action bars i titied them up on 1 ive got STOPCASTING macro now)
i switched the not working damageaddon off and did a little damage on the dummy in OG
in the chat you see my crits:)
i just used my totems, flametounge weapon and a trinket so im unbuffed:)

[img]Application: Arrok Wowscr13[/img]

btw sry that its all in german but
lavaeruption is lavaburst
Blitzschlag is lightningbolt
kettenblitzschlag is chain lightning

btw. Greyavenger i just had that in my bars because i still had a lot of space in there and just wanted a full bar thats all i didnt use it^^

ill be gone to norway from tomorrow at 2AM so i wont see your answers for the next 2 weeks:/
if u say no i wanto say bye and thanks for the fun time i had here mainly because of aremz:) u guyz r gr8^^
if u say yes im rlly happy and wanna thank you all:)
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 pm

ok you got yes from me
but still low on the damage but np Smile
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 pm

thanks man:) and DPS is completely UB with gs 4.25 so i think it isnt even that bad:P but ye u r right not the best
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

hmh il link to you my gear that i wared when i did damage 8000-9000

:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=41005
http://www.wowhead.com/item=40989
http://www.wowhead.com/item=41031
http://www.wowhead.com/item=41042
http://www.wowhead.com/item=45687
http://www.wowhead.com/item=44313
http://www.wowhead.com/item=40408
http://www.wowhead.com/item=39392
Medalion of the Horde
http://www.wowhead.com/item=37835
http://www.wowhead.com/item=40267
http://www.wowhead.com/item=40251

+23 spell power gem

so thats that i did 8k-9k damage with this shit Smile

GS=3800 not sure 38k-39k gs
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm

xD okay what rotation did u use?
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm

thats better yes from me
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 pm

cool thanks luv u:P (just joking)^^
hey how many YES do i need actually?^^
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

5 yes =approved you have 2 need just 3 more Smile
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:42 pm

cool thanx ill try to check this from norway... hope ill have internet there^^
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm

automatic YES
Back to top Go down
Arrok

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:20 pm

luv u:P thanks a lot
2more^^
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 pm

u got my yes cuz u realy wanna be part of the family and show the effort to edit ur application .
Back to top Go down
Blackzafiro
Veteran
Veteran
Blackzafiro

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : mmm hahahah
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 am

YES

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Arrok   Application: Arrok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Arrok
Page 1 of 1