Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application: Pukutis Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application: Pukutis I_vote_lcapApplication: Pukutis I_voting_barApplication: Pukutis I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application: Pukutis I_vote_lcapApplication: Pukutis I_voting_barApplication: Pukutis I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application: Pukutis I_vote_lcap80%Application: Pukutis I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application: Pukutis I_vote_lcap20%Application: Pukutis I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application: Pukutis

Go down 
+4
Zooe
Khalay
Arem
pukutis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pukutis

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-07

PostSubject: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 pm

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] Ignas
[How old are you?] 17,9 (1992 08 18 so after 11days my 18 bday)
[Where do you live (General area)?] Lithuania
[Do you speak fluent English?] yes
[Total Played time:?] since vannila Smile so will be around 4-5years Smile
[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?] +2gmt
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]amm Nenadus (maybe) and Grayavanger
[How did you hear about us?]Legion was raiding with Demi
[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]CV - 2years member left for mine reason

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Pukutis,Plokstele,Iamcute,truecow and more more
[Level(s)?] 60-80
[Profession(s)?] ALL
[Classes?] Almost all dont have mage warrior paladin
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]Main resto
[How long do you play per day?]between of day some times 24 some times 2
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?PVP>BG>PVE:)

[b]
[III] Stats
Application: Pukutis 50430224
Here you will post picture of your main character to check stats (Gear score must be 4200+)
If any of officers have any doubts he will ask you to link or to explain something about some part of gear.

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]Yes/Yes Always HAVE FUN with the guild and everyone in it. We all like to enjoy this game so enjoy with everyone!

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]Helpfull

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]am i dont like big conversation (donno i writed it right if not say) but if he still atacking for nothing and keep being jork i will ignore him Smile

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]becose 1 of oldest guild in magic/legion

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]im not good raider. but im not noob i did all posible boss in ulduar 25 and all what was before.

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)] i always help guildies first if i have free time im not in raid or somthing if im busy i ask him to wait Wink

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] yes, im treat guy and i always welcome new ppls and helping for them, like old ppls said " do another same as u want to get "

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)] .find .report

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?] between what time is it if its sunday and need till shcool 2h i find guy who replace me

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)] 1. Ceronnis(Guild Master)...
2. Coldzero
3. Nenadus
4. Rysard
5.Gzero
6.Dtotem
7.Haaly
8.Greyavanger
9.Fruitfly

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)] i like to talk so i talk almost all time (trolling some times)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[V. Mini-Biography]Im Ignas From lithuania, im student learning cooking soon 450:) (after 2years), i love music i guess music is my big part of life im little dj ,i like drawn chill out and BEER Smile im good person for good ppls for failers /ignore always welcome

Last edited by pukutis on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:55 pm

hmm dik much abt druids but 1.7k sp seems kinda low ur missing enchants and gems?
and ur sayng u r resto but from what i know 1 of ur trinks is for balance...
Back to top Go down
pukutis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:00 pm

yeah i have missing gems and ecnh Very Happy becose newa have free time to do it Very Happy and yep first trinket is balance Smile but im trying get trink for healz
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Well pukutis I remember you from CV, and I cannot remember nothing negative from you. Btw I havent saw you ingame for a long time, what happened?

About the APP:

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]Fast ignore

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] yes

Those are not answers for those questions, please elaborate so you can have my vote.

Aplication format is ok, but your answers were too short in my opinion. I have a druid aswell and I can say your stats are definitly too low, but i am pretty sure you can get atleast 2K SP with enchants and Jems.

Just answer to those 2 questions and you will have a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
pukutis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Khalay wrote:
Well pukutis I remember you from CV, and I cannot remember nothing negative from you. Btw I havent saw you ingame for a long time, what happened?

About the APP:

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]Fast ignore

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?] yes

Those are not answers for those questions, please elaborate so you can have my vote.

Aplication format is ok, but your answers were too short in my opinion. I have a druid aswell and I can say your stats are definitly too low, but i am pretty sure you can get atleast 2K SP with enchants and Jems.

Just answer to those 2 questions and you will have a yes from me.

/wave Smile i was working hole month +summer Wink girls and sea ! Smile but in winter will play more.first need see howz school Very Happy ok i will edit it :> about short, every 1 can ask about somthing and i will answer:)
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm

ill giv u my yes...but try to get gems and enchants as fast as possible pls
Back to top Go down
Zooe

Zooe

Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:15 pm

NO from me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kuvux?ref=profile
skhala

skhala

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Im not a veteran, so i cant vote but still cam comment so:
i knew this guy in another guild and he is just troubles and fights.
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

ok YES FROM ME
Back to top Go down
pukutis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 pm

skhala wrote:
Im not a veteran, so i cant vote but still cam comment so:
i knew this guy in another guild and he is just troubles and fights.

U know me? O_o? we chated? no? u just know, give some prove please becose atack without prove- same as i say - u ninja. afro

And Zooe, if posible say why no Wink would like to hear
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am

HELL YEAH! PUKU!!!! man one of my good friends from legion!
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am

zooeee, khalaaaa, lets start over new:<.

i knew him for quite sometime, and i have never had a problem with him, infact hes one of the reasons why and how i came to learn so much in pvp.

i can honestly vouche for this guy 100%.
sides i havent been wrong about the other members ive recruited yet. the people i know are great individuals.
Back to top Go down
pukutis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 am

Greyavenger wrote:
zooeee, khalaaaa, lets start over new:<.

i knew him for quite sometime, and i have never had a problem with him, infact hes one of the reasons why and how i came to learn so much in pvp.

i can honestly vouche for this guy 100%.
sides i havent been wrong about the other members ive recruited yet. the people i know are great individuals.

/wave Grey Smile alot raids with u and time in durotar ! Smile still playing for rogue? :> i havint see u since legion crashing time Very Happy (maybe both stacked in loop Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm

ignore zooe's vote >.> he says no cuz hes a nab

i rly like the fact that pukutis didn't just post his ap the forgot abt it
its nice to se ur active forums
keep it up

and shkala
trouble and fights? u sure ur not talking abt me ? >.>
still i like ppl who r active on chat
even if its with bad things
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

after what grey said nothing more to talk about got my yes .
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:28 pm

nuf sayed
app accepted and locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Pukutis   Application: Pukutis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Pukutis
Page 1 of 1