Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
    About Demigod
    Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
    About Demigod
    Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
    daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
    Rules and regulations
    Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
    All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
    http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
    http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
    Active Officers
    Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
    Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
    Knoox (Guild Master)...
    Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
    Hollyreaper
    Paladia
    Hrvatina
    Sturmgajst
    Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
    Nenadus
    BBagoss
    Greyavenger
    Haaly
    Rysard
    Gzero
    Dtotem
    Fruitfly
    Coldzero
    Ceronnis-GM
    Eversky
    Valary
    Keta
    Shademinion
    Ken
    Pyrotes
    Mpasko

Comments: 1
    Demigod
    Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
    Gallery
    Guilds rules and regulations Empty
    Top posters
    Ceronnis (2004)
    Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_lcapGuilds rules and regulations I_voting_barGuilds rules and regulations I_vote_rcap 
    Ken (1592)
    Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_lcapGuilds rules and regulations I_voting_barGuilds rules and regulations I_vote_rcap 
    chickenrib (1279)
    Nenadus (1198)
    Valary (922)
    SyaN (907)
    Avarea (775)
    Rysard (620)
    Haaly (517)
    fruitfly (514)
    Poll
    Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
    Yes
    Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_lcap80%Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_rcap
     80% [ 28 ]
    No, i do it every few days
    Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_lcap20%Guilds rules and regulations I_vote_rcap
     20% [ 7 ]
    Total Votes : 35

Guilds rules and regulations

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Nenadus
    Admin
    Admin
    Nenadus

Male
    Number of posts : 1198
    Humor : 2Fast2Kill
    Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Guilds rules and regulations   Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 am

First off, I would like to say welcome to the official forums of the "Demigod" guild. We are a pro guild based on pro raiding. We basically raid instances like Obsidian Sanctum, Naxxramas and Ulduar , all in 10 and 25 man mode. Although we like to enjoy an endless amount of fun, we have rules and regulations that must be followed if not resulting in a ban from guild.

wrote:
    RULES AND REGULATIONS:

1 wrote:
    Rule #1: Although we joke around in the guild and during raids sometimes, but there are certain limitations. If you disrespect, insult, or criticize a guild member in a certain way that results in as an offense, you will be kicked from the guild without any means of returning.

2 wrote:
    Rule #3: We do not tolerate any sort of ninja-ing during guild raids. If you ninja an unneccary item, you will be kicked from the raid and possibility of being kicked from the guild because if you are noob enough to ninja something that is not specced for you, then we have no intentions of keeping you.
    3 wrote:
    Rule #4: Guild attendance if you are lvl 80 is very important, guild raids are the foundation of this guild and if you do not participate the raid because you do not require an item from the instance we are raiding, then your selfish ambitions is enough for you to get kicked from the guild. Just join guild raids to help people out, I guarantee you 1/2 of the raid that goes to guild raids needs nothing at all, but we help out the guild members. If you desire to go only to instances that you need, then we will keep a note on that and you will be kicked.
    4 wrote:
    Rule #5: Do not overload a specific person with whispers asking stuff regarding the raid (Raid leader), just talk to someone else because that person is busy alot of that times and needs some time to do his/her own stuff.
    5 wrote:
    Rule #6: Please register with your character name or else if you do not, we will ask you to create an account on the forums that is your character name in game. If you do not change it, we will delete your account on the forums.
    *NOTE* this is in effect as of August 11, 2008*
    6 wrote:
    Rule #7: Strictly only "ENGLISH" in the guild chat because it is very confusing to listen to many different languages at the same time. Also on that, if you speak your language, it can be misinterpreted into something that can possibly be offensive to a different member or have a horrible meaning to it. So please keep it ""ENGLISH"!
    7 wrote:
    Rule #8: As stated before, respect is a major issue in Demigod. If you discriminate anyone in the guild, any member, then you will be banned with a chance to appeal your situation in the "Appeal Ban" sub-section in the forums. Any form of disrespect for the Officers and Guild Master will result in an immediate permanent ban with no appeal opportunity. You have been warned.
    8 wrote:
    Rule #9: Demigod is known as a pure raiding guild and are quickly adding a Player vs. Player opportunity in the guild. In that matter, you have to use efforts to obtain epics with or without guild raids. We cannot always commence guild raids right away for reasons such as a low number of members on, there is an activity, or the fact that the server just crashed and people just want to adapt to the entrance of the restarting server. If any of these or anything else is a matter of inconvenience, you will be solely responsible to get epics. If you make no attempt at attaining epics, then you will be kicked. There is no reason to be in the guild if you do not help the guild improve it's credibility.
    9 wrote:
    Rule #10: Bitching is something that the members of Demigod don't do. Complaining about something is an absolute disgrace to the whole guild. There is nothing important that you have to say in the guild chat. If it is something serious enough to chat with the whole guild, state it on the forums. There is no reason to spam the guild chat for petty senseless no good. This will result in a kick if you complain in the guild.
    10 wrote:
    Rule #11: There is absolutely NO TOLERENCE for cheaters. We do not tolerate any sort of cheating whatsoever. This also includes fearing in instances, duplicating items, and also any sort of cheating which can result in a ban by the Game Masters. The credibility of Demigod is at risk with people having that perception of people thinking we dupe. We certainly do not tolerate any sort of cheating.
    11 wrote:
    Rule #12: Demigod is a guild of trust and family. Therefore, we don't accept any mutli-guilding among the members. If you are loyal to Demigod, you must join with ever single character. If you want to be respected as a member of the family, you must abide by the regulations.
    Last wrote:
    Last Rule: Always HAVE FUN with the guild and everyone in it. We all like to enjoy this game so enjoy with everyone!

That is basically all I have for rules for now, this will be constantly updated due to the foundation of new rules and regulations.

Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer!

Copyright, Demigod Management, All Rights Reserved. No Redistribution of this act will be given unless with the expressed written consent of Demigod Staff.

Last edited by Nenadus on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nenadus
    Admin
    Admin
    Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guilds rules and regulations   Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Guild Charter

The following is an explanation of basic guild… well things, it’s everything I can think a new member would need to know in one convenient place.

1. No Racism, end of story. Warning then kick.
    2. Don’t argue in team speak especially not in the middle of a raid. If you have a problem with someone or something take it to officers.
    3. Dont insult people in guild, warning then kick.
    4. If you don’t know how to do a boss or are unsure about something speak up, I won’t kick you for asking for help but I might if you wipe the raid due to ignorance.
    5. Know your class, after 80 levels I expect that you know how to play your class, if you don’t know something then ask someone who does.
    6. Raids are for having fun, not spamming binds or music in vent while screaming random profanity, do it and you won’t be around long. Go with the flow of the conversation (assuming someone isn’t trying to start a conversation involving screaming into their mic) and you’ll be fine.
    7. If you don’t get something, don’t whine about it. DKP is fair for everyone.
    8. The items that you’ve been waiting for six weeks will drop again.
    9. Listen to the Raid Leader.
    10. Bring a flask to the raid, they are required for Ulduar+.
    11. Loot prices are non-negotiable, if you say “Buy” in chat, that means you are willing to pay the cost.
    12. There are no refunds.
    13. Trial members might be asked to sit out of a raid, if you throw a fit about it you might be asked to sit out of the guild.
    14. If we say “It’s a wipe” then wipe it down.
    15. Seriously, I mean wipe it down. Now.
    16. It’s up to you to be good, if you aren’t as good as the other three rogues then it’s not my fault you’re being sat out for them.
    17. There is always room for improvement.
    18. Your alts spend the same DKP that your mains do, consider that before you bid for an item
    19. Extensive DKP rules can be found on the DKP page.
    20. The Trial rank is a try-out period, prove that you’re worth keeping around.
    21. Research about your class and about the content we’re doing, boss fights should not have to be explained.

-More to come as we think of it.
    Back to top Go down
    Nenadus
    Admin
    Admin
    Nenadus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guilds rules and regulations   Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Add:
    Attention!
    1 need item win only per boss!!!
    In graids from now on will be like this---
    When u roll need on one item and wins it, you wont be able to roll need anymore on same boss!!! Greed dont count soo u can roll greed but need after winning item by need u cant roll anymore!!!
    This is added bcz we need to all members get as more items not that one lucky person get all items...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilds rules and regulations   Guilds rules and regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilds rules and regulations
    Page 1 of 1