Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Guild Ranks Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Guild Ranks I_vote_lcapGuild Ranks I_voting_barGuild Ranks I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Guild Ranks I_vote_lcap80%Guild Ranks I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Guild Ranks I_vote_lcap20%Guild Ranks I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Guild Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Guild Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Guild Ranks   Guild Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

Punished:

Description:
This is rank for players that have committed an offense and have been warned for their actions. This rank can see guild chat but can not speak on it.

Initiate:

Description:
This is the first rank to achieve when come in guild by application. You will get this rank when you come in Demigod as newcomer when your application is accepted. While you have initiate rank you will be monitored by officers too see if your are really good enough for Demigod. In this period which lasts max 2 months you will have to be active on guild chat and on guild forum. If you dont satisfy officers you will be kicked from guild.
Any one who is more then 15 days offline (without a reason) equals a kick from the guild. If you will be offline too long make a note or post to tell us why you will be offline.
Forum activity needed to achieve this rank in number of posts is 5.

Member:

Description:
After succesfully going through the initiation phase you will become a member of Demigod. It means you were active and officers think you can be real Demigod member, congratz.
Forum activity needed to achieve this rank in number of posts is 30.

Class leader:

Description:
Class leaders are people who are best in their class in demigod and people who are capable healping other Demigod members with their class questions.
They must be very active in game and in forums.
Forum activity needed to achieve this rank in number of posts is 50.

Veteran:

Description:
Let me tell you what it means to be a Veteran. Being a Veteran means that you are noticed in the guild. It means you have a right to say nay and say that something is wrong. Bringing up different initiatives and actually start making a difference. The difference between a Veteran and an ordinary regular Member possesses such tremendously capabilities and such a high level of respect. Personally, when I would log in everyday, back in the day, I would log in to see a Veteran and would instantly give my greetings by saying hello because of what that member has done to receive that rank. Veteran is no ordinary rank. It's a rank of strength, a rank of guidance, and a rank of moral support for the guild to know that there are members in the guild who will step up and take control. That's especially what we established the dear name of the Veteran on WoWLegion and hoped we incorporated this idea into Magic.
Veterans play the biggest role in Demigod. Veterans are promoted accordingly by how much they participate, talk, and just being a good member like everyone wants to be. Veterans establish what the true ideal of a member and create the image of a great entity.

No one will be promoted to Veteran unless they apply themselves with participating in the Guild Forums constantly, effectively, and appropriately supplying positive feedback to the posts and topics from our fellow guild members. This will be a method to not only know who the real Veterans are, but make sure people will become more applicable to the long established forums that we hold to be the bridgeway of communication between the Officers to the Members. There is no time limit from which you can becoume Veteran, just your passion and contribution to guild and his members.

Of course, the Officers will only promote if they believe that the specific member will be worthy of promotion via WoWLegion chat/raids/actions.

But, regardless, if you fail to be a positive asset in the Guild Forums, your promotion will have to wait. No exceptions!
thx Kenshey

Forum activity needed to achieve this rank in number of posts is 100.

Officer:

Description:
Guild's officers definitely play an important part in Demigod.The Officer's purpose is to control any issues and contain anything that isn't welcome in the guild by taking the necessary actions. Basically, keep things in check.
Officers can invite and /gkick people. Becoming officer is possible only through from officers application.
Forum activity needed to achieve this rank in number of posts is 300.

Guildmasters

This is person who takes control of Gm's jobs when he is not online, have all rights like real Gm. Same as 2nd GM.

Guildmaster:

Description:
Only rank which can not be achieved. One word Ceronnis.

--------

Alt: Rank for alternative characters.

---------

Besides all this to achieve certain rank players will need to fulfill also number of posts on forum needed for it

Copyright, Demigod Management, All Rights Reserved. No Redistribution of this act will be given unless with the expressed written consent of Demigod Staff.
Back to top Go down

Guild Ranks
Page 1 of 1