Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_lcapA Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_voting_barA Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_lcapA Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_voting_barA Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_lcap80%A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_lcap20%A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]

Go down 
+16
Livya
Banpage
pyrotess
Haaly
Herrird
Smyner
darkglx
Dethlord
Rainzero
Ceronnis
MLT
Rysard
bernvall
SyaN
exempt23
Ken
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 pm

A Memoir of Demigod: Year 1 – Year 2

(Yes, I wrote all of this)

"Demigod has been a dominating guild for officially a year. Now, we can reminisce about the mountain Demigod had to climb to get to the top and the craters that Demigod was impacted with throughout the year. Success comes a long way, and this story tells the legend of the greatest guild in WoWLegion…."

[I. June 08’]

The beginning of the journey for me and many others takes a toll as WoWLegion was lag-free and very well open to newcomers. As some of you may not know, Demigod wasn’t Demigod until June 15th. Prior to June 15th, the founding members of Demigod were in a guild called Myrth’s legion. No one knows that Myrth was this little obsessed kid that was possibly the worst person ever. Frankly, I never got to meet the guy personally, and frankly, I wouldn’t have joined if not for Shademinion and Aabaa recommending me to join. I didn’t know anyone except for those 2, my brothers. When Myrth’s legion came into a crossroads over disputes about how bad Myrth was. Evidently, many members of Myrth’s legion left and decided to join together and create a whole new guild all together. I was just following Shademinion and Aabaa, so I didn’t really except special attention. When I came to Orgrimmar to sign the guild charter, that was when, on that faithful day, along with Ceronnis as GuildMaster, Valary, Herrird, Shademinion, Aabaa, Dtotem, Diakka, Phantommaria, and yours truly, Demigod was created.

[II. July / Part 1– The Beginnings]

Demigod wasn’t the biggest guild. At 13 active members daily, Demigod was barely keeping itself off the ground. With Cero’s constant disconnection with his provider, he was barely able to call himself a Guild Master in his situation. Thing’s didn’t seem like the guild was progressing itself at a quick enough pace, so Cero would try to use any means of conveyance to spread the word of Demigod, because, like stated, there were no such things as Officers of Demigod. I was the noob leveling and trying to live up the name of having 70’s in the guild. Even though we were very limited on numbers, we still were able to have constant guild raids, primarily to early Naxx prior to its transfer via Northrend. The times were actually pretty fun going to Naxx because that is when Cero got his name of being the “Wiper.” Early times Cero was the most experienced player with dual glaives. That’s how I got a feel of raiding is and how I eventually became a consistent raider.

[II: A. First Officer]
Demigod finally got its first Officer, Diakka. He was Cero’s best friend before anyone else knew who the hell he was. They were very avid raiders, very experienced, but unlike all of the other members, he didn’t log very often. Every time he was on, it was some story about how he wasn’t able to play. He wasn’t really someone you could call an officer because he didn’t really do squat fizzle-dizzle with us.

[II: B. Next Officers]
We didn’t really raid that often, but whenever we did, there was only 1 raid leader, Shademinion. He lead the guild raids of Demigod, the public raids with people we didn’t know, and also gave influential information on many things, which heavily helped me with becoming a good World of Warcraft player. Shade was pretty much the boss, because whenever we were raiding, we would listen to him. Everyone that was eventually becoming members of Demigod responded to the name of Shade, instantly thinking, invite me to guild raid. The implementation of Shade becoming Officer brought to my attention that he was a guy of higher power, so I acted as a whole new person and acted as a professional, hence forth how I write, type, and react in raids. When Shade became an Officer, he eventually asked Cero for me to be an Officer and he approved, seeing as how I was joining raids, giving support, and pretty much raping in healing as a Restoration Shaman. So in reality, I got my position to where I am because of a bribe. Later, Cero would never regret it (I hope at least).

[II: C. Implementation of Guild Raids]
As campaigning, petitioning, and the avid use of propaganda became a way of inviting civilians to join Demigod, we started implementing Guild Raids to many areas. The funny thing was, no one talked in guild chat. There was no one that was really a big speaker and no one that really wanted to say anything at all. All of the action was in Officer Chat, where everything went down, and how the bond between all of the Officers became a force to be reckoned with. With Valary and Aabaa joining the force of the Officers, we were able to get a stable basis with 5 constant raiders; a Rogue, Shaman, Warrior/Tank, Priest, and Mage. That was the basis of our raids. Wherever we went, you would always see those names, and in big red/orange letters, Shademinion would appear. Guild raids mostly occurred at Hyjal Summit and sometimes BT, but never a T6 boss because of how minimal our numbers were. Dtotem eventually became an officer for being an experienced member and being one of the first members to create the guild. Unfortunately, he would live 13 hours different than the time zone of me and Shade, so he couldn’t participate in guild raids constantly as he lives in Malaysia. There weren’t that many people stable enough to commence major consideration for T6 bosses.

[II: D. DKP]
When we started having enough members to where we could maintain a basis for killing T6 bosses on a constant daily basis, Shademinion brought up the idea that DKP was necessary to control the items that people could get by how much you participated in guild raids. Many people thought that guild raids were now unfair because of DKP raids. Well, here is the infamous line that people immediately shut up when they hear, “If you don’t join, you don’t get gear.” That is how we pretty much forced members to join to get gear so that they could eventually become a strong member of Demigod. This is one of the ways propaganda was used, which eventually, paid off to an expediential new level. This is how Rysard became an officer, for being a constant raider and becoming a DKP whore as he would be in the lead for DKP by hundreds of points, uncontested to getting exactly what he wanted. This is actually how Rysard was one of the only people to be simply given the Phoenix Mount when no one at all, not even Shade or me, can complain (Son of a bitch).

Implementing the DKP concept in raids created huge tensions between many members with the officiating of a brand new way. This caused many members to leave willingly because they feel their precious time is being wasted. Only the true members of Demigod looked beyond these tensions and eventually, we proceeded with the brightest future Demigod ever had.

[II. July / Part 2 – The Primetime Baby! / Tensions Flaring]

Everything that happened before the primetime of Demigod were the predecessors to Demigod’s success. Demigod always had a guild raid at the same time everyday throughout a few weeks during the July phase. These guild raids consisted of the Black Temple and Hyjal Summit. Demigod turned into a corporation: be on time, or your out! We had a guild raid occur every day at exactly 1 P.M. Game Time. Everyone knew that at that time, success was imminent in raids and the true glory of Demigod shined at the greatest light.

Demigod had many raiders that came everyday. The ideal setup that occurred when people came to raid consisted of players that knew when to come on. People, this was like retail! People knowing what they gotta do to succeed even if it meant going to a guild raid accordingly! That is just amazing how people can be at a skill like this! I would just like to mention, these raids were mainly ALL of the people that were on that day. Everyone that was in the guild showed up to the raid. Incredible! We were unstoppable with the way being held by Shademinion. It felt like there was no turning back in Demigod from the greatest that we held.

[II: A. The Family <3]
Most people that play together don’t really have a great time when their needs are only to themselves. People in public raids only went to attempt to attain gear with a much unorganized party. In Demigod, there was never a time that the raids were unorganized under the Raid Leader command of a Veteran or Officer. Demigod didn’t only just raid for gear, raiding was a way of life in Demigod as the relationships between many members increased and became a force to be reckoned with. The Officers became a family not by forcing each other to commence a conversation voluntarily, but because Shade and I constantly fought for pettiness reasons. At this point, the current Officer roster consisted of Shademinion, Kenshey, Phantommaria, Aabaa, Valary, and Mavine. As the Officers noticed that Shade and I were always fighting, they realized that we weren’t serious. Then, actually, I started insulting people like Shade’s brother Aabaa and then he started making remarks against me. Then, Phantommaria, my hero, tried to defend me with the remarks with the insults from Shade and Aabaa. Of course, this was just all fun and games as it should be when playing. Valary was really quiet and only talked to Malik whenever anyone was on. It only took awhile for her to really start talking to us without Malik really being in the middle of whoring the situation. Mavine was also very quiet and only talked to Malik, freakin player. She was going through a tough time in life with personal problems that honestly, I don’t know if I could overcome them. I admire her for persevering through that tough time, but she just didn’t understand things to the level that I was at. Primarily, her English wasn’t that great. I don’t blame her for that though. But, as time moved on, we started talking to her and then the family grew until all the Officers were part of the daily rants on everyone, primarily Ceronnis because he never showed up on time, some Guild Master…. LOL!

The family then expanded to the members of the guild. Remember, we didn’t have as many members as we do nowadays. Everyone knew about Ceronnis and how stacked in gear he was. With his dual glaives, he was the only one that really didn’t need to raid (Son of a bitch). Thought he was better than everyone, bastard, well getting back on track. Everyone knew when he came, I use to make remarks about him and Shade. Then, they would just yell back at me saying other things that people would eventually start saying things like, “lol” “haha” and then saying “CERO STOP WIPING THE RAID!” Mission Accomplished, YES! Well, as these relationships between members increased, the bond between the raiders was incredibly strong. We all started joking, making comments, and there were always the quiet ones that didn’t feel like talking, but nevertheless, we still enjoyed all the raids. It’s funny how the family began from just rude remarks and gestures between Shade and I created the family of Demigod =D (tough love).

[II: B. Publicizing Demigod]
You’d be amazed on how small Demigod was when we were at a stage of greatness. We couldn’t come close to comparing to a top guild with very little players that came on. Demigod started hosting public raids that were always successful whenever we had many members in the raid. That was actually a blast because people would always not listen to me when I was raid leader and I would say, “Listen you mother fuckers, if you don’t pay attention, we will wipe. LISTEN UP NOW OR GET FUCKED!” Ohh my god that was so funny. This is how my image of being a Raid Leader can turn into a Dictatorship instantly. Everyone knew that I was the asshole that swore all the time, hehehehe. Ohh well, someone had to do it. In these public raids, we would always spam messages in our macros that would say, “This raid is hosted by the Demigod Guild. Please join the great success of raids today! Whisper Kenshey for an invite today!” This propaganda plan was a huge success. We started getting members faster than the speed of light! (And that’s pretty damn fast!) Word of Demigod was getting around at such an incredible pace that we may as well have been the most successful guild of the Summer of 2008. Demigod quickly rose to the top of the charts to being a top guild of WoWLegion.

[II. C: Unwilling Legends]

Demigod was in the prime of its life and how success was almost at perfection. Tensions rose between the officers by how something’s were being governed accordingly. Of course, people like doing things they way they want which is different from the ideal way people initially want it to be. Shademinion didn’t feel like the way Demigod was being governed was really all that great and was threatened to leave. It seemed like Demigod was a game of Jenga: Tall tower at the peak of success that only need just 1 problem before it tumbled down. This was almost coming true… Shade left Demigod and left with 30 of the most active, most geared, and most respected raiders. Half of the Officers departed with Shade, including me. Shade was the reason I came to WoW so it was only fitting that I just repay him by offering my services to him. Of course, I was incredibly skeptical about leaving and leaving everything that we established in Demigod. But, rages were raising, and I had to make a choice. There, at that exact moment, began a phase of Demigod’s Depression.

Last edited by Ken on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

[III. August – Through the 19th – The Demigod Depression / Failure of Unwilling Legends]

Demigod lost so many great members and was just declining in so many members so fast. There was just very little keeping Demigod up on it’s feet as many thought about quitting Demigod to join Shade. Everyone, literally, everyone knew that Shade was the heart of Guild Raids and EVERYONE knew his name, not Ceronnis the guild master, but Shademinion the Officer. Demigod had lost ¼ of it’s total members to Shade and was just increasing as days just crept on and on. Demigod was going through the hardest of times, and this is where Cero decided to add anyone to the Officer roster. At this point, the officers were Cryisa, Silentscream, Valary, Keta, Rysard, Mavine, Dtotem. Many of the officers tried to bring the guild off of it’s great depression and get it back on it’s feet, but it was just simply too much for Silentscream and Cryisa as they left to create their own guild.

[III. A: Unwilling Legends – Expectations never met…]

Unwilling Legends was a guild that Shade thought he could recreate the success that he established in Demigod. Well, thing’s don’t always occur twice in a row… Shade was starting his last year of college and neglected Unwilling Legends as he allowed everyone to try to add members by making them officers. The Officers of Unwilling Legends simply didn’t care and just left the guild asShade never showed up to make DKP guild raids to establish an untarnished reputation that he created in Demigod. There were a lot of raids that Unwilling Legends tried to create as days passed by incredibly fast. When everyone knew that the guild was going to die, many people left the guild that use to be apart of the fighting Demigod force during July. Most of these members eventually just quit WoWLegion all together and just went on their lives. Some members, like me, tried to return back to Demigod and tried to revert the damages that Shade created, but there just wasn’t the same mentality that it use to be.

[III. B: Demigod, Slowly Creepin’ on ah Come Up]
With my return into the Demigod Officer family, there was just a lot to change. I can honestly say that Silentscream and Cryisa were the most useless Officers that Demigod ever had. They did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All they did was complain and just left without notifying anyone. At this point, everyone knew that I had established the DKP into the new Demigod now and we could start raiding again. At that point, I was the official Raid Leader of Demigod and lead the DKP myself. Very few of the Unwilling Legends members came back and very little actually made an impact. With the remaining Demigod members, we started doing more activities together to return the ol’ aspect of Guild Raids. Valary and Mavine started stepping up and creating the “Feminine Mystique” that Demigod held. They became Raid Leaders themselves and tried to take over the separated guild and reunite them into a fighting force once more. When I wrote my article about “Misconceptions” concerning how Valary and Mavine weren’t receiving the same respect that I was getting, Pyrotess graciously asked if you needed anything, I’m there for you. I won’t forget that because at that moment, I actually felt that someone cared. When I realized all that she went through with the Primetime of Demigod, she was clearly the next contender for being Officer which she received without a doubt and no regrets. Actually, at that exact point, Cero officially granted me the name of being the 2nd Guild Master of Demigod.

[IV. August – November – The Age of Janken / Backstabbers??]

When raiding became an everyday thing again in Demigod, there were many people that just came to raids and participated only when it occurred. Janken was a person who pretty much participated in raids and had his share of participating in the forums/guild chat. He was always participating in raids, and one day, he decided that he should be officer all of a sudden. He started saying, “I’ve been in the guild for 2 months, and I deserve Officer!” We really, at first, didn’t take this to an offense, because everyone believed he deserved a chance to be an officer.

[IV. August 20th – September - The Reign of Torba]

When school finally made its horrible arrival, I knew that I had to sheik on many responsibilities because education is the building block of a stable society. When I left, Torba started leading many guild raids, and then I gave him access to the DKP to start leading as many raids as he wanted. Throughout Demigod, there were always certain Raid Leaders that everyone knew their names. The 1st Generation Raid Leader was Shademinion. The 2nd Generation Raid Leader was Torba…. Everyone knew his name and everyone knew how pro of a leader he was. He knew exactly what to do with every boss that we faced. He was always a serious and really didn’t tolerate as much bullshit as I did as a raid leader. He was a great leader which eventually made him Officer.

<To be Continued....>

Last edited by Ken on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Hahaha, oh wow I'm impressed, this is good stuff.
It filled up all the blanks I had about Demigod prior to my acceptance, and man does the guild go way back or what.
Kudos to you Ken. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:47 pm

rysard son of the bitch...lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Hell yea, nice story ken, even trough i didnt read it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Liightt wrote:

That just defeated the whole purpose i wrote it. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:17 am

Nice memory on the history of demi, the only thing which i miss is ME IN IT T_T /emo_cry_cut_face
Back to top Go down
exempt23
Spammer
Spammer
exempt23

Male
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 am

SyaN wrote:
Nice memory on the history of demi, the only thing which i miss is ME IN IT T_T /emo_cry_cut_face

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
Observe
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] 12494110
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male
Number of posts : 122
Humor : FAIL!
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 am

wow ken that was rlllllly swt, i am touched, even though i dont remmber all of this coz i wasnt active in the guild evn though i have been here for liek 10 months :S. This forum makes me want to make memories with u guys Very Happy

Again, congrats ken and DEMIGOD FTW Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 am

Liightt wrote:
Read it, it's a treat. Smile

I agree 100% at saying it was probably the BEST guild in the summer of 2008. Smile

And Lee, I was a DKP whore I don't deny... But I also remember passing a pair of T6 boots for you one time Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I loved this Lee... Thank you so much for doing it and I'm awaiting the continuation ;D
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:01 am

we were pretty damn good when guoda was leading those BT/SWP raids.
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 am

I'm just excellent and damn nice, it really relates all the story
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 am

Rysard wrote:
Liightt wrote:
Read it, it's a treat. Smile

I agree 100% at saying it was probably the BEST guild in the summer of 2008. Smile

And Lee, I was a DKP whore I don't deny... But I also remember passing a pair of T6 boots for you one time Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I loved this Lee... Thank you so much for doing it and I'm awaiting the continuation ;D

I don't know if I even WANNA continue....

And Cero, you modest bastard.... If you were there even 50% of the time, it woulda been all good.
Back to top Go down
SyaN
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
SyaN

Male
Number of posts : 907
Humor : cockfish?

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

exempt23 wrote:
SyaN wrote:

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
Observe
A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] 12494110
ty for the tutorial Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Less comments, less people reading, why should I write more when clearly people don't care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 pm

i knew they gonna spam, thats why i told u to lock the topic
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Forghtaar wrote:

no, i like feedback, that way, i know people care. but its official now, im not gonna write anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rainzero
Rainzero

Male
Number of posts : 48
Humor : I dont think you can make me laugh good
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Nicely written ken. At the time you guys left Myrth legion i was in charge of the support guild of Myrth legion (AcidRain) and Dtotem told about what happend in the guild while i was running the "back up guild". So i decided to leave to and keep the guild to my own Myrth himself felt betrayed by all off us.. i felt bad but then again he wasnt doing such a great job and like a 5 months ago when i came back and joined you guild and left AcidRain and took some of my guildmembers to demigod he wisp me about how he hated me and that he hated our guild :p

I am happy to have joined this guild with its rich history.
Thx for posting. It shows the newcomers what was behind this guild.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Ken wrote:
Forghtaar wrote:

no, i like feedback, that way, i know people care. but its official now, im not gonna write anymore.
what did u do just now????? Question hum
Good Job Dude i wanna know the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Continue plox!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Ken wrote:
Less comments, less people reading, why should I write more when clearly people don't care?

ignore those ppl, they r immature...i am sure a lot of ppl care and rllly like this forum, I honestly love it and it would it be a shame for u not to finish this amazing work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote :
[IV. August – November – The Age of Janken / Backstabbers??]

I joined for that part of the story... It was really long ago =] And, why the hell Janken leaved once more? I know bout his "willing" go to officer... but there was something else oO
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 pm

i love this guild so much, i realy miss old times of last year at the beggining when all of us were playing 24/7 for like 1 month, (At least for me as vacation from Army)
i realy miss the people that were with me all day, everyday graiding grinding and fooling around
though i realy like some of the new members, i wish i could turn the time back to the last year...
reminds of one of my coolest times of my life...
2 bad its not like that anymore...

fuck i miss that so much..
Back to top Go down
Smyner
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Ken wrote:

[III. B: Demigod, Slowly Creepin’ on ah Come Up]
Pyrotess graciously asked if you needed anything, I’m there for you. I won’t forget that because at that moment, I actually felt that someone cared. When I realized all that she went through with the Primetime of Demigod, she was clearly the next contender for being Officer which she received without a doubt and no regrets. Actually, at that exact point, Cero officially granted me the name of being the 2nd Guild Master of Demigod.

i joined here

Btw GJ lee!!
wonderfull work, im waiting for the continue!!
Back to top Go down
Herrird
Spammer
Spammer
Herrird

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Come on dude I wanna read the rest!

I like drama, xD

Ps: I'm the hidden evil person in that text(It's a secret).
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Lee, WTB the rest... you still havent got to the part where Zauriei and I make our triumphant entrance into the guild and become the fastest pair to become vets evah! (thank you Teamspeak)

Eversky swp raids, my banana cigs recipe, Goldenz KJ farm and Pyro's incoming baby news!!!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

Haaly wrote:
Lee, WTB the rest... you still havent got to the part where Zauriei and I make our triumphant entrance into the guild and become the fastest pair to become vets evah! (thank you Teamspeak)

Eversky swp raids, my banana cigs recipe, Goldenz KJ farm and Pyro's incoming baby news!!!

That's the part im fuzzy about, i didnt really live the rest to tell the story. i lived from the beginning, and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 am

Ken wrote:
Haaly wrote:

That's the part im fuzzy about, i didnt really live the rest to tell the story. i lived from the beginning, and nothing more.

so tell another person to tell u what happened and u write it, since ur english is amazing Very Happy :p
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female
Number of posts : 402
Humor : Yes Please
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 am

Wow.... Cry miss the good 'ol days...

Someone else wanna pick this up? So much more history that can be added....how about a new topic where people can post what can be remembered and we reorganize later into one big chronicle? That would be sweet!

Thoughts? Chronicles of Demigod anyone?
Back to top Go down
bernvall
bernvall

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 am

pyrotess wrote:
Wow.... Cry miss the good 'ol days...

Someone else wanna pick this up? So much more history that can be added....how about a new topic where people can post what can be remembered and we reorganize later into one big chronicle? That would be sweet!

Thoughts? Chronicles of Demigod anyone?

hmmm a very good idea Very Happy...count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haaly
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Haaly

Male
Number of posts : 517
Humor : black/sarcastic/irony
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:40 am

when you get to the time of my joining i can continue the chronicle xD
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 am

Well, I can't write nothing if no one talks to me =(
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 am

Lee, is it possible to create a new section on the main page...

Demigod Chronicles - This will be the final draft for history content
Chronicle Contributions - A place for members to post their recollection of history within demigod

I believe once we have these two topics, we can start compiling a recollection from all members willing to participate. This way we can get all aspects of the history, including parts we ourselves may have missed. We (officers who learned how to spoke English gooder?) Razz -- simply compile the entries in Chronicle Contributions, determine if it's appropriate, and officially enter it into the Chronicles, only editable by select people maybe? Dunno...just thinking out loud.

All I ask is that we leave any negative opinions out about people. For example...calling Janken a backstabber and such....although I agree, I think we should leave personal opinions out of the chronicles and keep it purely subjective.

I'm up for helping to contribute to this cause if we can organize it better.
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 am

*talks to lee*
cmon let's get to fall 08, when ur favorite greenie arcfrost mage joined.

with an app as shitty as this 1:
http://demigod.tonwow.com/welcome-newcomers-f27/application-for-mlt-t546.htm
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 am

pyrotess wrote:
Lee, is it possible to create a new section on the main page...

Demigod Chronicles - This will be the final draft for history content
Chronicle Contributions - A place for members to post their recollection of history within demigod

I believe once we have these two topics, we can start compiling a recollection from all members willing to participate. This way we can get all aspects of the history, including parts we ourselves may have missed. We (officers who learned how to spoke English gooder?) Razz -- simply compile the entries in Chronicle Contributions, determine if it's appropriate, and officially enter it into the Chronicles, only editable by select people maybe? Dunno...just thinking out loud.

All I ask is that we leave any negative opinions out about people. For example...calling Janken a backstabber and such....although I agree, I think we should leave personal opinions out of the chronicles and keep it purely subjective.

I'm up for helping to contribute to this cause if we can organize it better.

I think we can do something like that, but Malik is like bipolar when it comes to logging in, so inconsistent.....

The whole Janken chapter was combined with Mavine's chapter too, that's why I said "Backstabbers??"

There's a lot more to the story, and frankly, I wish I could remember it all, but the thing is, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 am

Additionally, it's not fair that I spent so much time writing so much already, and have everyone else expect I will right the rest while they go on with their lives. Not fair I should dedicate time well spent on this to enlighten half of the guild with stuff they can give a shit about.
Back to top Go down
pyrotess
Spammer
Spammer
pyrotess

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 am

Ken wrote:
Additionally, it's not fair that I spent so much time writing so much already, and have everyone else expect I will right the rest while they go on with their lives. Not fair I should dedicate time well spent on this to enlighten half of the guild with stuff they can give a shit about.

I agree, that's why i believe my idea will give people a chance to contribute to the cause. Don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
Banpage
Spammer
Spammer

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 am

Great work Lee thank you pirat and I don't really think there are ppl which "don't give a shit about it" or if there are they don't have place around us and again great stuff to read we have to make movie about it Rock this can be the next Star Wars
Back to top Go down
Livya

Female
Number of posts : 61
Humor : D'oh! :D
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Whoa!

/bow to DEMIGOD

Excellent job, Lee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 am

well done Ken, nice job... did you ever thinked about being writtterrr, reallllyyy? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:18 am

Nenadus wrote:
well done Ken, nice job... did you ever thinked about being writtterrr, reallllyyy? Smile

never. i write alot. dont mean it make sense 1/2 of the time =D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 am

So ken whats up with u ? u are still on "i will keep step away from wow" or u gonna have fun with us ?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 am

Ken is an old man now he don't know how to use games Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:27 pm

we all are old, dont fuck with us Smile old ones are the best Smile lol 30 years Smile))
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:57 am

nahh im doing alright. i dont play wow anymore, and i will try my hardest to not come back. i miss the guild and the great social events, i really do. even the ones that piss me off. its just nice using intellectual vocabulary to just feel superior =D. nahh forreal tho, i still play games, just, noncomputer ones. i mostly just play call of duty mod2 now. otherwise, i have track practice and usually never reach a computer until..... uhh.... 6 o clock at nite? doesnt seem late, but i gotta sleep by 9 cuz i got stuff i gotta do. but yea, i try not to come on the computer anymore. i just use it for what i need, mostly homework now. working on a 20 page paper due at the turn of the year, so don't expect me for now, until.... at least june. im way to busy to even consider it. additionally, i cant access my computer, which is the only one with enough ram to run the game properly even if i consider coming back.

so basically,

i just want everyone to know that im still alive, i wont be on anymore after this for a month or so. just know that i still love you all, good luck with the guild. keep rebuilding. never stop rebuilding. give some of the noobies a chance. you never know. some of the faggots i thought were noobies turned out alright *cough* rysard *cough* cero *cough*. but yea

much love. much respect. take it easy guys. reality struck for me.... =( cya in a month or so guys.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 am

ohh.... and keep spamming. spamming is what kept the forums up and alive. just keep spamming =D more topics to talk, more for people to check, more for people to return. =D just keep spamming. make sure it makes some sense, but keep spamming. i wont be here to spam anymore, but... ill spam in spirit =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 am

Very Happy:D Very Happy i wish u luck lee..we are rebuilding..we will make great community again..and what to say..i hope so we will see u in game again
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:04 am

Awnelius wrote:
Very Happy:D Very Happy i wish u luck lee..we are rebuilding..we will make great community again..and what to say..i hope so we will see u in game again
Very Happy

Never gonna happen. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 am

LoL . ok
Back to top Go down
Khalay
Veteran
Veteran
Khalay

Male
Number of posts : 167
Humor : I need Holidays! xD
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Lee...Never say never! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Khalay wrote:
Lee...Never say never! Very Happy
u just said it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]   A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Memoir to Demigod... [The History of Demigod in the Making]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next