Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
    About Demigod
    whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
    About Demigod
    Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
    daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
    Rules and regulations
    whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
    All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
    http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
    http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
    Active Officers
    whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
    Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
    Knoox (Guild Master)...
    Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
    Hollyreaper
    Paladia
    Hrvatina
    Sturmgajst
    Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
    Nenadus
    BBagoss
    Greyavenger
    Haaly
    Rysard
    Gzero
    Dtotem
    Fruitfly
    Coldzero
    Ceronnis-GM
    Eversky
    Valary
    Keta
    Shademinion
    Ken
    Pyrotes
    Mpasko

Comments: 1
    Demigod
    Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
    Gallery
    whatahealers app Empty
    Top posters
    Ceronnis (2004)
    whatahealers app I_vote_lcapwhatahealers app I_voting_barwhatahealers app I_vote_rcap 
    Ken (1592)
    whatahealers app I_vote_lcapwhatahealers app I_voting_barwhatahealers app I_vote_rcap 
    chickenrib (1279)
    Nenadus (1198)
    Valary (922)
    SyaN (907)
    Avarea (775)
    Rysard (620)
    Haaly (517)
    fruitfly (514)
    Poll
    Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
    Yes
    whatahealers app I_vote_lcap80%whatahealers app I_vote_rcap
     80% [ 28 ]
    No, i do it every few days
    whatahealers app I_vote_lcap20%whatahealers app I_vote_rcap
     20% [ 7 ]
    Total Votes : 35

whatahealers app

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    whatahea

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: whatahealers app   whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

"Application: (whatahealer)"

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?]sina
    [How old are you?]17
    [Where do you live (General area)?]iran
    [Do you speak fluent English?]yeah almost like a native
    [Total Played time:?]1yeah and 2 months
    [What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?]3.30.almost all afternoon and night
    [Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?]nop
    [How did you hear about us?]I saw ur guilds name in toc raids
    [In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]no guild before
    [What is your character(s) name?]whatahealer
    [Level(s)?]80
    [Profession(s)?]enchanting
    [Classes?]troll
    [Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?]shamy resto
    [How long do you play per day?]8h a day
    [Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?]PVE
    My pic:

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]yes.u can understand from my gs that im good.90 % of raids that I lead is finished with all boss es killed

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]yes,all of ass didn’t know all this tactics at first,so we should teach new members

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]I welcome them,if they need enchant I will give them for free,if they need raids I will get them some

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]was good for lord jaraxxus,it got harder now to kill

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]I try to inv more skilled ppl and tell them exact tactic of that boss,if didn’t work,I say sry to all and leave grp

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]
    ur members told me tahat Gm is cronic
    [11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]I don’t spam in guild chat but I talk in guild
    [V. Mini-Biography]
    Man I love this wow.if I don’t play it I will die.i startyed it 1 year ago.and become a pro shaman now that wants to join ur guild.ty for attention
    Back to top Go down
    what

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: SS   whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

my pic :
    Back to top Go down
    what

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: SS   whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm

[img]
    Back to top Go down
    what

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: http://freepicninja.com/view.php?picture=00100159   whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
    Thy

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: Re: whatahealers app   whatahealers app I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 am

Response first: you need to use binds.
    I can't remember how easy gear is to get on Legion or where you guys are up to in patches, but
    regardless of all that, regardless of your gear or spec, YOU NEED TO KEYBIND.

Furthermore, a big shoutout to any of the old members that are still playing from ThyDevourer.
    Looking down that sidebar I remember BB, Grey <3, Rysard, Zero, Fruity, Cero, Eversky (I still have a screencap of you tanking
    Brutallus somewhere Razz), Val, Shade, Ken and Pyro.

If anyone is on retail these days, I have a resto shaman on Jubei atm, Skycow, was running with Genesis 7th top guild in Oceanic but
    am currently inactive. I'll be coming back soon so hit me up ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

whatahealers app Empty
    PostSubject: Re: whatahealers app   whatahealers app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whatahealers app
    Page 1 of 1