Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
This is it... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
This is it... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
This is it... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
This is it... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
This is it... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
This is it... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

About Demigod
This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
This is it... Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
This is it... I_vote_lcapThis is it... I_voting_barThis is it... I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
This is it... I_vote_lcap80%This is it... I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
This is it... I_vote_lcap20%This is it... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

This is it...

Go down 
+6
Dtotem
Retriz
Dethlord
MLT
Nenadus
Ken
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Ken

Male
Number of posts : 1592
Humor : Pissed
Registration date : 2008-07-05

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:53 am

Hey everyone,

Hows it goin'? Since the last time I been on the forums, there has been some beef between some members (been there, done that). It really get's to me that I can reminisce about all the times we have had conflicts and disagreement in the guild and I know that it isn't my purpose to say what is what when I'm not part of the situation. But, all I can really say is that, stick together guys. I like Nenadus' speech about "regarding ppl". He puts up a good argument by applying a really intriguing analogy that probably anyone can get. Basically, just make it though the rain and tomorrows another day that we can continue our lives. I've kept my share of grudges when I was apart of the organization and I regret it when those people try to make amends with me later. I hope for the best in this situation.

Now, my real purpose for coming back to the forums is that this may be the last time I ever visit it, especially after the next 2 weeks or so pass by. I know I haven't been on the forums that much lately and I've just been a faceless void in the background of all the events occurring. I've sheered away from the responsibilities that I have as an officer and as a person, and I apologize for not returning to world of warcraft. Many conflicting things have gotten in the path of my road to returning and now I've been put into a tough situation. My time in University is near and it requires my absolute attention and I wish it didn't because I really wanted to return to warcraft just to enjoy the blessed relationships that I have received here.

I'm basically informing everyone on my current situation, and to come into conclusion, officially resigning as Officer of Demigod. I've been such a drama queen since I've been on Demigod, making very contradicting statements and affiliations with the real world that made me look like a fool in the long run.

I have this undeserving rank of Officer in Demigod right now, and I know that there can be someone else that can take the role of having the responsibility to change the overall face of the Demigod Officer glory. I've been giving a statement of false return for too long now, and I'm just saying, it's never going to happen....

My time in World of Warcraft has officially come to an unfortunate end. I do regret that there is so much that I'm missing with some new members and the great community that we've all come to know and love.

I've left my mark on Demigod. I've done my duty the best I can.... years ago. I'm nothing but a figment of Demigod's overall imagination. There's absolutely nothing else I can do on Demigod and what I can do to help out.

It's tough to say the least that I had the best year playing video games in 2008 with Demigod of my entire career of playing video games. The experience I gained with the game and with the people will never be forgotten.

I'm sorry to say the least, but this is it for me. The past is the past.... Time for me to officially move on.

Everyone time I've gone to the Demigod website, I still have the sudden urge to think about how great those moments in TBC was with WoWLegion. Wow.... those were some of the greatest moments I have ever endured. I gotta stop coming back to the website, because these thoughts are getting me nowhere right now.

I just want to say, thank you everyone that has been apart of my World of Warcraft career from the get-go since 2008. Thank you Malik for being probably the greatest inspiration to my life by being such a great role model to me. Thank you Nenadus for keeping the Demigod tradition alive and well by showing how Demigod should be ran. I can't thank everyone enough for the great moments that I've enjoyed.

As a final farewell, I just want to say, as stated before. Be strong and stick together. Don't stray far from those you hold dear. Keep your friends close.

If you ever need me, Facebook is my only means of convenience. MSN is dead to me right now.

- Ken
(Lee)

BTW Mak, I still got that Valedictorian touch in my writing, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Well, mate it is life, i wish u very best in life, i hopu you will be succesfull person in real life as much as u were greatest officer/gm on demigod, i am sad i havent play with u much on legion, bcz i stoped to play wow when u were here, anyway, you made a big mark on demigod, and ppl will always remember u and your deeds, wish u all best again, gl hf.
Best Regards Nenadus
Back to top Go down
MLT
Spammer
Spammer
MLT

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-11-21

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:40 am

lul ken, fucking 35k hp tbc feral tank.
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 am

MLT wrote:
lul ken, fucking 35k hp tbc feral tank.
I Had More!!!!!
I even haz 95% dodge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Retriz
Spammer
Spammer
Retriz

Male
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2010-04-06

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 pm

Ken(Lee)i never meet you in wow or on the forum when i come to the forum for my app i started to looking at the post and i see u,nen,cerronis and other in my appinon u put discipline in the guild demigod woud not be demigod if it werent u ken,and other im crushed that i wont ever meet u Sad
regards Strompaladin,frostsparks
and good luck ken

soory to botter in but your gathing away for the topic =deth and MLT

Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Stormpaladin wrote:

Shit tottaly Forgot about what i was gonna Say then Very Happy

On topic :
Best of Luck With ur Life Ken!!
May Be Som Day U may Return !!(May be When U old Liike nen or malik and got nothing 2 Do ! just play wow Very Happy)
Will Miss Ur Long Wall Of Text (I used 2 read da whole thing lol Very Happy)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Dethlord wrote:
Stormpaladin wrote:

Shit tottaly Forgot about what i was gonna Say then Very Happy

On topic :
Best of Luck With ur Life Ken!!
May Be Som Day U may Return !!(May be When U old Liike nen or malik and got nothing 2 Do ! just play wow Very Happy)
Will Miss Ur Long Wall Of Text (I used 2 read da whole thing lol Very Happy)!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL u readed all --- nib Smile
Back to top Go down
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 am

gl lee 2 mny good memories of 08 with the original myrths legion then DEMIGOD gang....in my case...very similar 2 his....net fcked up bigtime during hols so gave up on the patching and i dont think ive gt any intent on coming back anytime soon
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : everything lols
Registration date : 2009-04-04

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:39 am

Dtotem is so right, srsly 2008 was an amazing year, look at us now my freind, were scatterd around....
the world changes, you must change with it old freind, Ken i will always respect you, and so will all of the all demigod members, i can honestly say that you and Malik were always symobl for leadership, for justice and glory of demigod, i honestly got no idea how is demigod going right now, realy i got no idea,
im serving in the army every day, and when i am home, i just try to be more with my girlfreind whom im gonna marry soon enough, with my little brothers and my mom and dad...

you will always be a fragment of what made Demigod, all of you people, all of the people that know me and remmber me in this, i wouldnt wish to come close to the level of your glory and honor, yes you did ur duty the best it could be done, not the best you could do it, the best anyone could do!

even in hardtimes, even when 3/4 of Demigod left somewhere in 2008, you, Rysard, totem, Pyro, malik (And Excuse me if i forget people, but im realy tierd and this are the people that come across my mind) re-created it, brought Demigod to its formar glory, look at this guild at your creation, i dont even dare to take 1/4 of the credits you guys deserve no matter what ive done in this guild, or if i helped to re-create it, you were the one that helped me to help the, without you and malik and all the true glorius members of Demigod, It wouldnt stay alive, it would just fail and die.

so yea Ken,
what can i say old freind?
may god always watch over you and may you always be such an amazing person.
dont you ever change your personality or the way you think,
because there isnt anyone in this world that is as good as you are
in what you do, no one is good as Ken whom i met somewhere in 2008.
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:48 am

sorry man but i had to post another one, i hope your readin thoes
when you said "how great those moments in TBC was with WoWLegion. Wow.... those were some of the greatest moments I have ever endured. I gotta stop coming back to the website, because these thoughts are getting me nowhere right now."

i just had to post, realy, listen to me, you have no idea how much id pay for bringing thoes ages back, the 2 years we have spend playing togather made me what i am today, they made me realise that there is good in people no matter thier origin or color or what the hell they eat and drink, thats why im in the army, cause there are just reasons to fight for!

Ken, you will always be remmberd as what made my WoW history what it is,
you and all of the old demis, and yea ill tell you openly now, i dont give a damn about what all the new members will say or think when they read this about "whos ken, whos Darkglx" we all (The old Demigods) remmber each other forever and ever, but there is nothing we can do, time to pass on, time to give other people the chance to become what we were, we cant drop our sorrow and sadness and thoughts of ages of old on people because it ruins people, it realy is, like sickness.

so yea Ken, time for all of us to move on, and let DEMIGOD continue its path.
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male
Number of posts : 323
Humor : Wierd
Registration date : 2009-07-07

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Dark has much too say , not like me , i wish u all best and good luck

i was one from few who play with him , one bad word about him and i will bite and kicking Very Happy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JankenKenji
Rysard
Brainstorm
Brainstorm
Rysard

Male
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2008-07-13

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Haven't been on in a while either lol, first thing i saw was this post.. :/

Old Demigod were some of the best days I've ever had in my gaming life.. or whole life tbh. Warcraft hasn't been the same since 2008, when we were back in tbc just starting out... I would give anything to have those days back..

Sucks that'll never happen thou, at least most of us still keepin in touch, heh Wink

Wish you the best, Lee.. good luck at uni!

Thanks for everything you've done man Smile demigod wudnt be wat it is without you.
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Rysard wrote:
Haven't been on in a while either lol, first thing i saw was this post.. :/

Old Demigod were some of the best days I've ever had in my gaming life.. or whole life tbh. Warcraft hasn't been the same since 2008, when we were back in tbc just starting out... I would give anything to have those days back..

Sucks that'll never happen thou, at least most of us still keepin in touch, heh Wink

Wish you the best, Lee.. good luck at uni!

Thanks for everything you've done man Smile demigod wudnt be wat it is without you.

for first time im totaly agree with Chris
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

yea, 2 bad WOWlegion had to close...
srsly, this is such a bullshit, guilds in retail arnt as good as we were during legion, i mean it, today guilds open up and close day after...
no one sticks togather like we did...
Back to top Go down
Janken
Spammer
Spammer
Janken

Male

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Dark great words and are real true , Demigod was created and never going fail ppl , we will be always togheter on any server
Back to top Go down
darkglx
darkglx

Male

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 am

Janken is right, you guys remind me more of an army then a video game clan,
srsly army, but not like nowdays army, but army like 1001 nights strories of legendery champions Smile
Back to top Go down
LonelyNervCell

LonelyNervCell

Male
Number of posts : 28
Humor : Anal (NOT!)
Registration date : 2010-04-07

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 pm

this is very very touching Smile. now i'm kinda sorry i didn't was in this guild back in legion days. you guys are very united. Damn, why have i rolled alliance ;(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is it...   This is it... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demigod Guild :: General Discussion-
Jump to: