Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Application Skhala Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Application Skhala I_vote_lcapApplication Skhala I_voting_barApplication Skhala I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Application Skhala I_vote_lcapApplication Skhala I_voting_barApplication Skhala I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Application Skhala I_vote_lcap80%Application Skhala I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Application Skhala I_vote_lcap20%Application Skhala I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Application Skhala

Go down 
+2
Arem
skhala
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skhala

skhala

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 am

"Application: Skhala"

[I. Personal Information]

[What is your name?] Andres
[How old are you?] 25
[Where do you live (General area)?] Colombia
[Do you speak fluent English?] Yes
[Total Played time:?] 2 years and a half
[What time (Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)) do you generally play?] -5GMT (10am-10pm)
[Is there anyone that referred you to Demigod?] Zooe-Stormaker = Alex
[How did you hear about us?] You were one of the top guilds back there in Legion so the guild’s name is familiar to me. Right now i have a real-life friend there so that is how i heard from you in magic.

[In what guilds you have been before and why you left them? And what was your status in them?]

CanesVenatici, DeathPenalty and Selenity (back there in legion). I stopped playing when everyone migrated to magic and my friends were gone. In all of them i was the highest rank without the officer’s privileges.

[II. In game Transcript]

[What is your character(s) name?] Skhala
[Level(s)?] 80
[Profession(s)?] Mining/Jewelcrafting
[Classes?] Warrior
[Specialization (Class Spec. Ex: Resto Sham, Fury War)?] Arms/Fury (im gearing so tanking is not anoption yet, tho i'd love to be one)
[How long do you play per day?] 5-8hrs or more
[Are you generally a Player vs. Environment, Player vs. Player, or Battleground person?] PvE

[b]
[III] Stats
Application Skhala Wowscr10

[IV. Questions]

[1. Have you read guild rules and regulations? Do you understand them? Do you accept them ? Choose the rule you think is the most important and explain.(2 Part Question)]

Yes i’ve read , understood and accept. For me Rule #1 is the most important, this is a guild, a team and a family, the least we can do is respect other members because we’re playing and sharing with them whenever we get into the game.

[2. What are positive aspects that you would consider to be a very positive perception about you? (In-Game)]
Im friendly, tolerant and patient. And i try the most to reflect that ingame.

[3. What are negative aspects that you would consider to be a very negative perception about you? (In-Game)]

Quiet/shy through the beggining

[4. Why are you choosing Demigod over any other guild in Magic WoW? What can you do to Demigod? Why you think you will be good asset to this guild?]

The main reason is my friend (Zooe) participating in this guild. As a player i can offer my experience and whatever my char can help with (pve,pvp,profs,lowbies), ill always help to keep a nice ambient and behavior.

[5. Would you say that you are a good raider? If so, why? (2 Part Question)]

Yes, I PvE mostly and i have experience, I love raiding and handle wipes with calm. When i learn how to deal wth bosses and situations i do it pretty good and im good following orders : P.

[6. Would you help a guild member in need of assistance? What sort of moral concept would drive you to do this? (2 Part Question)]

Yes. Probably i’ve been through that before and i know how it feels to need help and dont receive it.

[7. How would you treat other guild members if they are new?]

They’re the same as me, if i were a senior it’d go the same way, helping them with tips and stuff about the guild they’re new to.

[8. What is your opinion about in-game bugs? (i.e. bugged bosses, bugged skills, etc,.)]

I takes the fun and the thrill of the game.

[9. You're in a raid and you've wiped at the same boss for hours. What would you do if this was your situation?]

Keep on going.

[10. Test of Knowledge: Do you know any officer in the guild? Do you know the Guild Master's name? If so, name the Guild Master or any officer's name. (Just a test of knowledge, don't be discouraged if you don't know any) (2 Part Question if Yes)]

Fruitfly, Coldzero, Nen. Ceronnis is the guild master (Malik Razz).

[11. Do you chat in the guild chat consistently or are you a person who doesn't talk regularly? If either or, why do you chat or do not chat? (2 Part Question)]

Mostly I chat what is necessary, when through the time I feel more confident and comfortable about a group I can be more outgoing and talktative.

[V. Mini-Biography]

Hello my name is Andres from Colombia in the city of Medellin (Greeeeeat city btw). Im a biologist, love plant biotechnology. Enjoy practicing a lot of sports, soccer, tennis and swimming the most. The thing i like the most about WoW is I can play with my friends and get to know many other different ppl from very different cultures.
Im still new to LK content, about 50% of it is new for me haha, tried to raise my GS from 2.5 to 4.2 in this week i've been a trial member. Thank you in advance for constructive criticism and thumbs up Smile.
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:50 am

yes from me ^^
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

yes bring some white powder from columbia Smile
Back to top Go down
skhala

skhala

Male

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Ill assume you're lvling ur cooking skills so ill bring all the flour u want Nen Wink

Thnx for the yes u both so far.
Back to top Go down
Greyavenger
Spammer
Spammer
Greyavenger

Male
Number of posts : 456
Humor : everything
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 pm

+
Back to top Go down
Dethlord
Spammer
Spammer
Dethlord

Male
Number of posts : 375
Humor : I R STRAIGHT!
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 am

skhala wrote:
Ill assume you're lvling ur cooking skills so ill bring all the flour u want Nen Wink

Thnx for the yes u both so far.
He Meant the Other Stuff that Make U go
Da Cow Rock Da Cow Rock Da Cow Rock Da Cow Rock Da Cow Rock Da Cow Rock
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:40 am

nothing more to say ... yes

Btw at TBC ur name was "Andreas" and was leading BT raids ?

Da Cow Application accepted Da Cow
Back to top Go down
skhala

skhala

Male

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

ColdZero wrote:
nothing more to say ... yes

Btw at TBC ur name was "Andreas" and was leading BT raids ?

Da Cow Application accepted Da Cow

Nope, never had a char like that. But leaded some sweet 10man illi rushes Razz

Annnnd thnx everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Skhala Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Skhala   Application Skhala I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Skhala
Page 1 of 1