Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_lcapYo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_voting_barYo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_lcapYo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_voting_barYo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_lcap80%Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_lcap20%Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boowie
Boowie

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : Pew Pew
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Im waiting 2 hours to get in :S and it's very slow! , Also the server web page is damn slow -.- ? every1 got tha same prob or its me? Smile
Back to top Go down
Avatiah

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm

same for me, something is wrong with this crappy server >_>
Back to top Go down
Boowie
Boowie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Wtf happend ?!?!?!?
some1 kicked me or what ? and why the fuck the kicked me ? or baned ?!?!?!?!!
I still dunno , cant get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:37 pm

calm down login is down so be patient
Back to top Go down
Boowie
Boowie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:21 pm

No i got tha message 'You have been removed from tha server in ...." i dont know wtf happend to be kicked or banned -.-
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:37 pm

lol maybe u was dueling some one in ur groub ?
Back to top Go down
Arem
Spammer
Spammer
Arem

Male
Number of posts : 364
Humor : stupid ppl?!
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

actualy the server is ok just the login is down....i played a bit today when i managed to login but the login was on for like 20 mins and only 600 ppl on
Back to top Go down
Boowie
Boowie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I was dueling in naxx with 1 priest -.-
Is that banable ?!
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Boowie wrote:
I was dueling in naxx with 1 priest -.-
Is that banable ?!

that give u serve exploite DC so u get auto DC .. Gm didint kick u ..
Back to top Go down
Boowie
Boowie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm

phew ! thx god Smile thought i got banned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?   Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo wtf is wrong with tha server ?
Page 1 of 1