Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Welcome to Demigod forum, please register with your char name.

Enjoy in one of the best guilds on all private servers.
Visit us at www.demigod.kalucity.co.cc

Managment
Demigod Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Alo big pandemic
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:07 am by Retriz

» ..:: DEMIGOD REINCARNATION ::..
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 am by redpanama

» the old days
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm by Hudd

» Hello old dear friends
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:52 pm by Retriz

» Heh ... do we still exist ?
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm by monez

» Hello? Rysard calling
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:20 pm by monez

» Let's do it again?
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:19 pm by Mpasko

» Hello old friends
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm by Korusaki

» Hello old friends
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 pm by Nenadus

Similar topics
About Demigod
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm by Nenadus
About Demigod
Demigod is a raiding/PvP guild that has been around since June 15, 2008. We have been around for a while in WoWLegion and are continuing to thrive as one of most notable guilds in WoWMagic. Demigod is a guild that has its foundations built upon guild events. Whether the event is a raid or a PvP event, we hold these events on a
daily basis. We are creating the opportunity to become a member of a guild that has over 450+ members and …

Comments: 2
Rules and regulations
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 am by Nenadus
All read guild rules and guild ranks explanation!!!

Guild rules
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guils-rules-and-regulations-t2146.htm

Guild ranks
http://demigod.tonwow.com/guild-rules-f37/guild-ranks-t2070.htm

Comments: 1
Active Officers
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm by Nenadus
Pallymixx (Guild Master)...
Knoox (Guild Master)...
Khalay (Guild Master)...

Active Officers

Frostpark
Hollyreaper
Paladia
Hrvatina
Sturmgajst
Nahko

Inactive Officers

Blackzafiro
Nenadus
BBagoss
Greyavenger
Haaly
Rysard
Gzero
Dtotem
Fruitfly
Coldzero
Ceronnis-GM
Eversky
Valary
Keta
Shademinion
Ken
Pyrotes
Mpasko

Comments: 1
Demigod
Demigod is a home, a bond, a family that we all share with each other. Have fun and enjoy the guild and everything we have to offer! For the Demigod!!!
Gallery
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age Empty
Top posters
Ceronnis (2004)
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_lcapCero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_voting_barCero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_rcap 
Ken (1592)
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_lcapCero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_voting_barCero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_rcap 
chickenrib (1279)
Nenadus (1198)
Valary (922)
SyaN (907)
Avarea (775)
Rysard (620)
Haaly (517)
fruitfly (514)
Poll
Do you visit Demigod guild forum everyday
Yes
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_lcap80%Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 28 ]
No, i do it every few days
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_lcap20%Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceronnis
Admin
Admin
Ceronnis

Male
Number of posts : 2004
Humor : Neutral
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:55 am

When you join the elite guard of someone in castle age u get the empty spot and i had to be a rogue XD
Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age Castle10
Back to top Go down
http://www.demigod.co.nr
Dtotem
Spammer
Spammer
Dtotem

Male
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 am

oh crap my nubby stats for all 2 see.....noooo
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:54 am

what is that???
Back to top Go down
ColdZero
Spammer
Spammer
ColdZero

Male
Number of posts : 422
Humor : : \ w00t
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 pm

small game on the facbook .
Back to top Go down
Nenadus
Admin
Admin
Nenadus

Male
Number of posts : 1198
Humor : 2Fast2Kill
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 pm

nabs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age   Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cero, Dtotem and Shalamar on Castle age
Page 1 of 1